What's new

Mahmud Ghaznawi: Loved by Afghans and Pakistanis but hated by Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

Between 1900-4200 years ago, dont cherry pick results. :coffee: 98% Indians have majority ASI genes apart from non-dalit punjabi and kashmiris with average of 30%. :azn:

who gives a ****??

Ajeeeb hiii bandaa haiiii....mein neiii @RazPaK ko quote kar keiii mention kiyaaa thaaaa usss Arian waliii homo post mein aur tooou haiii ke tatuuu ka tatuuu poooch rahaa haiii ke usss kiii tribe kiyaa haiii ! :hitwall:

Not tribe bhai I know he is arain but I did not know origin of Arains!! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@RazPaK oh so you got semetic origins as well then, I think you told me before but I had forgotten. My bad :drag:

I'm not sure my nigga, but I definitely don't look like no Indian.

Not tribe bhai I know he is arain but I did not know origin of Arains!! :P

From what I heard that the first Arian came out of a packet of Lays that had a 'Free Toy Inside' label on it.......! :unsure:

I'm sure both @LoveIcon & @RazPaK can confirm that ! :whistle:

Aakhoo sakhio Allah Saiiin Mereiii Sabraaan Nu Wulll Laveiii....Jereiii Qadamaan Teii Turrr Giyaaa Haiii....!

Eik baaaar sunaaa deiiin Imran Bhai ! :)

yaar ab to next week koi farmaish kerna ajj kuch nhi piya or kal se main bahir ja raha hoon aik hafty ke liye

lol

Between 1900-4200 years ago, dont cherry pick results. :coffee: 98% Indians have majority ASI genes apart from non-dalit punjabi and kashmiris with average of 30%. :azn:

Lying through your teeth as usual. Can we have the data indicating ASI-ANI mix of various subcontinent populations.

That means from the father line there may not be a recent ancestor although if you go far back enough there might be one. The key word is recent. A lot of the Brahmin converts became the rich landowners in the then feudal society they may be considered Chaudry today.

Far back you mean before Islam? And yes many Brahmins become zamindars also. Genetically there is no difference between average non-dalit punjabi & brahmin in punjab. Same isnt the case in India where brahmins will have less ASI component on average then local population.

Also i dont know if they tested punjabi syeds. Because majority of punjabi syeds are fake, there can be real cases as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom