What's new

Mahmud Ghaznawi: Loved by Afghans and Pakistanis but hated by Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
He attcked temples because Hindus keep all their gold in there. DUH.

In fact, they still keep insane amounts of gold in there.

I would rob a temple before a bank in India.

I wonder why all great warrior cultures were bi-sexual.

At the time they still considered themselves straight like even the Ottomans used to rape enemy soldiers in prison but they would be offended if you call them gay or bi, it was seen as a war tactic. Like lawrence of Arabia was raped by Ottomans. I bet ghazni would put anyone who called him gay or bi to death at the time.

At the time they still considered themselves great like even the Ottomans used to rape enemy soldiers in prison but they would be offended if you call them gay or bi, it was seen as a war tactic. Like lawrence of Arabia was raped by Ottomans. I bet ghazni would put anyone who called him gay or bi to death at the time.

But not just turks. Greeks, spartans, samurais were all mega fags.

WHy is dat?

At the time they still considered themselves great like even the Ottomans used to rape enemy soldiers in prison but they would be offended if you call them gay or bi, it was seen as a war tactic. Like lawrence of Arabia was raped by Ottomans. I bet ghazni would put anyone who called him gay or bi to death at the time.

Not to forget the 150 pair Theban sacred band of warriors.Because it was believed that they would die or do everything to save their fellow lovers.

akbar did it for gain power and rule while salah fight for his god

Aakhoo sakhio Allah Saiiin Mereiii Sabraaan Nu Wulll Laveiii....Jereiii Qadamaan Teii Turrr Giyaaa Haiii....!

Eik baaaar sunaaa deiiin Imran Bhai ! :)

Salah uh din and Akbar did not do such things.

salah-ud-din was a principled man

after getting the jeruselum he didn't attack any religious structure and gave safe passage to jews and christians

Salah ud din fought for Allah swt but spared all innocents and let people worship who they pleased, even today he is taught about in Western society as one of the greatest kings. I learned about him here in American high school.

Akbar did commit one recorded slaughter but afterwards he had many hindus in his army and let them do as they pleased, abolished jizya for hindus, and even let muslims who were once hindu become hindu again if they pleased. That is why he is called the Great.

but both had their morals and took principled stands on imp matters

Salah ud din fought for Allah swt but spared all innocents and let people worship who they pleased, even today he is taught about in Western society as one of the greatest kings. I learned about him here in American high school.

Akbar did commit one recorded slaughter but afterwards he had many hindus in his army and let them do as they pleased, abolished jizya for hindus, and even let muslims who were once hindu become hindu again if they pleased. That is why he is called the Great.

respect akbar the great

At the time they still considered themselves straight like even the Ottomans used to rape enemy soldiers in prison but they would be offended if you call them gay or bi, it was seen as a war tactic. Like lawrence of Arabia was raped by Ottomans. I bet ghazni would put anyone who called him gay or bi to death at the time.

Yes & I think that this was most common amongst the Arian who would celebrate their victories by having male only 'fun' sessions ! :bad:

Sunnaaa haii kei @RazPaK ki Bachelor Party bhiii kuch aisiii hiii hoiiii thiii ! :unsure:

Thank God - We - the Kashmiris - were & are as straight as straight can be ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation to Ghaznawi and his oustanding records. India (or Hindus) is the most invaded by many foreigners according to the history fact.

:pakistan:

salah-ud-din was a principled man

after getting the jeruselum he didn't attack any religious structure and gave safe passage to jews and christians

A lot of Muslim medieval kings did the same wherever Islam went, spain, sicily, egypt, persia, etc. Only India got invaded by harsh Muslim kings but I think it may have to do with the nomadic types that were doing the invading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom