What's new

Mahmud Ghaznawi: Loved by Afghans and Pakistanis but hated by Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the invaders came they usually made themselves top of the food chain so then these Jats and Gujjars must have been Brahmins and unless they legit threw all the indigenous people into Tamil Nadu with the rest of you it is not hard to see how Pakistan could still have both indigenous stock and later arrival stock of people.

Who told you that they were victors. They were just a flow of people from Eastern Iran who migrated into Sindh over a period of time.

Even victors get only Kshatriya status. Never Brahmin.

the guy was hungry of money or thirsty of blood . i don't see any other reason to attack 17 times on a neighboring country and demolishing their gods again and again .

lol wtf :omghaha: You have compeltly lost it. :rofl: Keep insulting dalits, the only comunity who remained hindu.

:rofl::rofl: Dalit convert so desperate to look for his mirror image.:omghaha:

By the way data given by you yourself says there are only 116 million dalits and India's population is 1200 million.:rofl:

Are you total nuts ??:lol:
Gujjars are only small part of Hinduism.Rajput,Brahmins and other lower casts were here since IVC days.:lol:

ASI didnt mix with ANI till Vedic Civilizaton. Dalits of punjab are low caste hindus who moved from South India and still have same look because caste system was in full forcé by that time. :coffee:

Many punjabi syeds who claimed arab Ancestry were turned out be false after genetic tests. They are generally bellieved to be brahmin converts. There can be real syeds but vast majority is fake.

Never heard of that, there was genetic test done and most claimed Syed had the same bloodline as Arabs compared to Indo-Pak blood groups so they may not all be Syed but they are descended from Arab migrants at the very least.

HJNwHZU.png

They live mostly with their grandma, so i am not worried about their Punjabi. Kids are good at learning multiple languages :pakistan:

So do they know - Alurr Bullar Baweiii Da...Bawaa Kanuk Liaveii Ga...Bawi bei keiii sateiii giii...5 patohriii pakaweii giii...eik patohraa Armstrong daaa...eik patohraa Lovey Da....eik patohraa @RazPaK da...eik patohraa @Mamba daa ! :D

My Nana used to sing that nursery ryhme to me when I was young ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Who told you that they were victors. They were just a flow of people from Eastern Iran who migrated into Sindh over a period of time.

Even victors get only Kshatriya status. Never Brahmin.

Oh yes now you guys believe instead of an invasion it was a migration, I do not have enough knowledge on the matter so I will not comment.

100% of the time victors make the rules, when Muslims came Brahmins were no longer upper class.

ASI didnt mix with ANI till Vedic Civilizaton. Dalits of punjab are low caste hindus who moved from South India and still have same look because caste system was in full forcé by that time. :coffee:

Moved from south :rofl::rofl:

It was people from north who moved south not the othe way round.:omghaha:

So do they know - Alurr Bullar Baweiii Da...Bawaa Kanuk Liaveii Ga...Bawi bei keiii sateiii giii...5 patohriii pakaweii giii...eik patohraa Armstrong daaa...eik patohraa Lovey Da....eik patohraa @RazPaK da...eik patohraa @Mamba daa ! :D

My Nana used to sing that nursery ryhme to me when I was young ! :)

Terrible, terrible Punjabi. :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes now you guys believe instead of an invasion it was a migration, I do not have enough knowledge on the matter so I will not comment.

100% of the time victors make the rules, when Muslims came Brahmins were no longer upper class.

Jats and Gujars victors?? You must be out of your mind! They were just a class of agricultural and pastoral people.

the guy was hungry of money or thirsty of blood . i don't see any other reason to attack 17 times on a neighboring country and demolishing their gods again and again .

Yeh jo hulkaaa...hulkaaa surrooor haiii...yeh teriii nuzaar ka kasurr haiii ke sharab peenaa sikhaaa diiiyaaa ! :yay:

Ho saktaa haii kei usss neiii whiskey charhaiii hooo ! :whistle:

No body is speaking of Mr.Gaznavi anymore,he must be very angry now.:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom