What's new

Mahmud Ghaznawi: Loved by Afghans and Pakistanis but hated by Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASI didnt mix with ANI till Vedic Civilizaton. Dalits of punjab are low caste hindus who moved from South India and still have same look because caste system was in full forcé by that time. :coffee:

Genetic studies says ASI and ANI started mixing 4200 years ago, about 2200BC.

Terrible, terrible Punjabi. :coffee:

Nahin aaatiii mujhee ubbb mein kiyaaa kar saktaa hunnn ! :cray:

Ghaltiii teriii haiii....tu Punjabi ko eik compulsory language banaa saktaa thaaa & yet you didn't ! :pissed:

the guy was hungry of money or thirsty of blood . i don't see any other reason to attack 17 times on a neighboring country and demolishing their gods again and again .

respect dude.

i have respect for salah-ud-din and akbar

these guys raised the stature of islam in ppl's eyes

No body is speaking of Mr.Gaznavi anymore,he must be very angry now.:angry:

mehmood-ghaznavi-breaking-the-somnaths-mandir-azhar-abbas.jpg

Jats and Gujars victors?? You must be out of your mind! They were just a class of agricultural and pastoral people.

I already acknowledged it might have been a migration, my victor comment that followed was in general historically speaking and not anything to do with Jatts or Gujjars.

Yeh jo hulkaaa...hulkaaa surrooor haiii...yeh teriii nuzaar ka kasurr haiii ke sharab peenaa sikhaaa diiiyaaa ! :yay:

Ho saktaa haii kei usss neiii whiskey charhaiii hooo ! :whistle:

bas yaar punjabi di maan bhen na kar:omghaha:

A large number of Hindus lived in Ghazni, and they enjoyed religious freedom. One of his commanders named Tilak was a Hindu. A number of soldiers in his army were also Hindus. Mahmud attacked the Hindu Temples in India because of political and not religious reasons.:pop:

Yeh jo hulkaaa...hulkaaa surrooor haiii...yeh teriii nuzaar ka kasurr haiii ke sharab peenaa sikhaaa diiiyaaa ! :yay:

Ho saktaa haii kei usss neiii whiskey charhaiii hooo ! :whistle:

manta hoon janab peeta hoon
haan be had e be hisab peeta hoon
log logoon ka khoon peety hain
main to phir bhi sharab peeta hoon

مانتا ہوں جناب پیتا ہوں
ہاں بے حد و بے حساب پیتا ہوں
لوگ لوگوں کا خون پیتے ہیں
میں تو پھر بھی شراب پیتا ہوں

@RazPaK:

Wah,wah kya mast photo lagaya hai,really glorifying his character,he must be blessing you now :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Moved from south :rofl::rofl:

It was people from north who moved south not the othe way round.:omghaha:

With the drying of climate in the Indus valley, most of the IVC population shifted eastward to the Ganga valley and the southern parts of peninsula which were wetter. Here they encountered the ASI people, intermixed and the caste system was created.

In fact, Punjab itself was not resettled for agriculture for a long time as it was too dry. Agriculture was carried out in the Indus Delta in Sindh. Punjab was used for agriculture again after the invention of Persian wheel. In 6th Century AD, Tribes from East Iran appeared in Sindh (Jats and Gujars). These agriculturists slowly migrated into Punjab and took over. This is the dominant population in Punjab today.

@RazPaK yeah they say ghaznavi was bisexual.

Last edited by a moderator:
respect dude.

i have respect for salah-ud-din and akbar

these guys raised the stature of islam in ppl's eyes

why should we respect them ? attacking neighbors 17 times and demolishing their gods that is why ? its disgusting act for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom