What's new

Mahmud Ghaznawi: Loved by Afghans and Pakistanis but hated by Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is how great salah-ud-din was

"Saladin died of a fever on 4 March 1193, at Damascus, not long after Richard's departure. In Saladin’s possession at the time of his death were 1 piece of gold and 40 pieces of silver.[100] He had given away his great wealth to his poor subjects leaving nothing to pay for his funeral"

Hello @Aamna Ali ! :wave:

Why don't you ever say something ? :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Never heard of that, there was genetic test done and most claimed Syed had the same bloodline as Arabs compared to Indo-Pak blood groups so they may not all be Syed but they are descended from Arab migrants at the very least.

HJNwHZU.png

"Y chromosomes of self-identified Syeds from the Indian subcontinent show evidence of elevated Arab ancestry but not of a recent common patrilineal origin."

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/mace-lab/publications/articles/2010/Belle_AAS10_Syed.pdf

The graph you posted is also from this study.

@Mamba

Ghaznavi remind me of this nigga:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"Y chromosomes of self-identified Syeds from the Indian subcontinent show evidence of elevated Arab ancestry but not of a recent common patrilineal origin."

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/mace-lab/publications/articles/2010/Belle_AAS10_Syed.pdf

The graph you posted is also from this study.

That means from the father line there may not be a recent ancestor although if you go far back enough there might be one. The key word is recent. A lot of the Brahmin converts became the rich landowners in the then feudal society they may be considered Chaudry today.
@RazPaK what caste were your ancestors before Islam?

Yes & I think that this was most common amongst the Arian who would celebrate their victories by having male only 'fun' sessions ! :bad:

Sunnaaa haii kei @RazPaK ki Bachelor Party bhiii kuch aisiii hiii hoiiii thiii ! :unsure:

Thank God - We - the Kashmiris - were & are as straight as straight can be ! :)

Kabhi ana meray ghar khusboo laga key, Armstrong.

:lol:

That means from the father line there may not be a recent ancestor although if you go far back enough there might be one. The key word is recent. A lot of the Brahmin converts became the rich landowners in the then feudal society they may be considered Chaudry today.

My tribe is Arain.

The Arains are historically exclusively Muslim.[2] Their origins are uncertain, with some members of the community claiming a connection with the Rajputs. Others, with whom the historian and political scientist Christophe Jaffrelot agrees, believe that they are probably displaced farming communities who moved to Punjab from Sindh and Multan as Muslim armies encroached. Jaffrelot also believes the community to be related to the Kamboj.[3]
There are claims that many Arain descend from Arabs who came to India with the invading armies of Muhammad bin Qasim. Such claims are given credence by how nearly all Arain are, and have been, Sunni Muslim, much like the early Arabs accompanying Muhammad bin Qasim. This assertion is supported by numerous references made in several Urdu language texts — such as Tareekh-e-Arain, Sham Ta Multan, Tareekh Frishta, Tohfa Tul Ikram and Aina-e-Haqeekat Numa - that trace the lineage of many notable Arains including Chaudhry Muhammad Ali, Zia Ul-Haq, and the Mian Family of Bhaghbanpura. According to these sources, the word Arain is derived from Areeha which is the Arabic name for the city of Jericho in the West Bank, Palestinian Territory, the place from where they came.[4][page needed][5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arain

So do they know - Alurr Bullar Baweiii Da...Bawaa Kanuk Liaveii Ga...Bawi bei keiii sateiii giii...5 patohriii pakaweii giii...eik patohraa Armstrong daaa...eik patohraa Lovey Da....eik patohraa @RazPaK da...eik patohraa @Mamba daa ! :D

My Nana used to sing that nursery ryhme to me when I was young ! :)

LOL!! Panjwa pathoraa kidar gaya???

Genetic studies says ASI and ANI started mixing 4200 years ago, about 2200BC.

lol

Between 1900-4200 years ago, dont cherry pick results. :coffee: 98% Indians have majority ASI genes apart from non-dalit punjabi and kashmiris with average of 30%. :azn:

Ajeeeb hiii bandaa haiiii....mein neiii @RazPaK ko quote kar keiii mention kiyaaa thaaaa usss Arian waliii homo post mein aur tooou haiii ke tatuuu ka tatuuu poooch rahaa haiii ke usss kiii tribe kiyaa haiii ! :hitwall:

@RazPaK oh so you got semetic origins as well then, I think you told me before but I had forgotten. My bad :drag:

Mahmud raided India 17 times, not Somnath 17 times. Each raid was at a different place.

Furious attempts have been made by "secular" historians in India to suggest that Mahmud was just a secular raider whos aims were not Islamic. But this is not how history perceives him. Mahmud was but-shikan and wanted to teach the kaffirs a lesson. He committed terrible massacres at every place and made sure to destroy the temples even when the local rulers were ready to pay large sums for the protection of temples. He also converted a large number of Hindus on the point of sword.

Of course, as Mahmud conquered Northern Punjab, Pakistanis consider him their hero in the best traditions of Stockholm Syndrome.
I clearly mentioned that our textbooks call him the first 'muslim' to make forays into India past Sind. Nobody is whitewashing his muslimness. He did commit terrible massacres against the people there(mostly Hindus, also Jains and Buddhists) like the 'muslim' historians themselves say(with pride). When the school students grow up and read quotes from Al-Biruni, they will learn of it(and Babur's massacres and Aurangzeb's). No secular historian(no historian for that matter) calls Ghaznavi as a secular invader. But he would still be a greedy barbarian after wealth.

You are right, we 'protect' our children from some historical facts. We can argue about why some people support such protection(The primary reason being what if the kid starts to hate his fellow classmate because of something that happened in history) at young age. But we definitely do not protect our intelligentsia from the facts. In short, not everything is a conspiracy against Hindus for appeasing muslims.

Courtesy my high school teacher, Somnath was raided multiple times. May be I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom