What's new

Mahmud Ghaznawi: Loved by Afghans and Pakistanis but hated by Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far back you mean before Islam? And yes many Brahmins become zamindars also.

Far back meaning in the Syed family tree if one is a real Syed there will be a common relative, like my father and my mother were both Syed but my father was a Hasani while my mother Hasani and Husseini. I go back both trees far enough and they both had one ancestor who was the same person. So if there is another Syed on this forum if I compare my tree (we call it shajrah) to his or hers we will be related somewhere far back enough, perhaps even before our ancestors came to the subcontinent.

another man of respect was prithviraj chauhan

"Prithviraj Chauhan defeated the Muslim ruler Shahabuddin Muhammad Ghori in the First Battle of Tarain in 1191 and set him free as a gesture of mercy. Ghauri attacked for a second time the next year, and Prithviraj was defeated and captured at the Second Battle of Tarain (1192)."

@shan well I got my self tested from that site 23andme because I was curious. :D It didn't tell me anything I did not already know though.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol

Between 1900-4200 years ago, dont cherry pick results. :coffee: 98% Indians have majority ASI genes apart from non-dalit punjabi and kashmiris with average of 30%. :azn:

there is nothing pure ASI or ANI. :wacko:

Ancestor is an ancestor, what do you mean by percentage of ancestry. :omghaha::omghaha:

So what I dont get is following.

Ghaznavi invaded pre British India which included parts of today's Pakistan. Afghans feeling proud of him is understandable as he was an Afghan warlord. Dont know what is Pakistan's love for him based on. He was actually responsible for conquering today's Pakistan multiple times and killing the ancestors of today's Pakistanis. Looks like a Stockholm syndrome at a national level for Pakistanis...

Mahmud was a Pushtun, today there are 28 million Pushtuns in Pakistan and only 12 million Pushtuns in Afghanistan, they are the second biggest ethnic community in Pakistan, I hope this info is enough to answer your weird questions !!!

He should be respected just like Ranjit Singh, who hailed from Punjab, this is what we call diversity, people of all ethnicities and cultures should be included in the national mainstream.

So much pedigree analysis. These Pakistanis are nuts.

I had though all this pedigree bs was confined to dogs.:hitwall:

there is nothing pure ASI or ANI. :wacko:

Ancestor is an ancestor, what do you mean by percentage of ancestry. :omghaha::omghaha:

I have challenged @shan to give me ANI-ASI data across communities. Seems he has run off now.

@shan well I got my self tested from that site 23andme because I was curious. :D It didn't tell me anything I did not already know though.
which website??

I have challenged @shan to give me ANI-ASI data across communities. Seems he has run off now.

He once mentioned that highest recorded percentage of ASI found among South Indian was 75% in some tribe of South India.

He also mentioned that Punjabis have 1/3 ASI ancestry, 2/3 ANI ancestry.

Gollum_-_Two_Towers.png

Gollum, that's what Hindus were look like during old century.

Really? we can compare our results :D Also you should send your raw data to harappadna for proper break down. Which populations are you related to in global similarity map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom