What's new

MADE IN UAE

I only brought up the Iraqi pistol cause BLACKEAGLE does not respect any country and brought it up, besides he should stop thinking that Saudis are the masters of Pakistanis.

Why are you pissed mate, Relax. Have you break your fasting yet tho?

Lets be frank when talking about UAE mate, she has put everyone into shame so far. Btw there is no slave or master here.

Peace

It's not ignorance, it's a fact, actually the USA and Russia bought it's TOT and set up factories to produce it. Plz, understand that countries around you are no longer in the same place they left you years ago, they advancing while can't do anything other than whining over their success. If you have sth to prove that it's not designed and manufactured by the UAE, bring it on, other than that is just perceived as losers crying over others success.

Here is an interview with the designer:

Designer of what exactly ? these systems are complicated that every part needs a designer and expert, this must be the 1 designer and the presentatorv.

Its not 100% Emirati technology, the same result with the small arms.

The success story that you keep typing is irrelevant, as I said in a previous page I acknowledge and find the UAE succesfull.

Why are you pissed mate, Relax. Have you break your fasting yet tho?

Lets be frank when talking about UAE mate, she has put everyone into shame so far. Btw there is no slave or master here.

Peace

I just ate.

Yes ofcourse.. as I said ^^ again.

I only brought up the Iraqi pistol cause BLACKEAGLE does not respect any country and brought it up, besides he should stop thinking that Saudis are the masters of Pakistanis.

Now you are making up things about me because you live in a failed state while we are flourishing? BTW, You mean this?

God forbid, I'm not talking about Pakistanis but rather sellouts who exist everywhere.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...owered-gulf-billions-show-support-army-4.html

Now you are making up things about me because you live in a failed state while we are flourishing? BTW, You mean this?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...owered-gulf-billions-show-support-army-4.html

No, actually the message before that, and you have aswell made too many comments about Indians while they are both close related, so do the region a favour and quit the racism.

I have not lived in the Middle East, comparing Europe to the Middle east the entire middle east is a failed state according to statistics since you like to use that term failed state so often lately.

I think it's too complicated for citizens of failed states to get, my friend, if you have sth to prove what you say go ahead just like I did, otherwise nobody would take you seriously.

Somehow this failed state produces people with a high intelligence, proven.
Quit using the meaningless word, use it on Syria aswell, your close neighbour.. its quite respectful. You see I do not talk bad about Jordan, while you just degrade the entire country just because I am from that country :coffee: realise that I am one of millions, I represent myself, next time take it on me instead of a country.

Well, don't troll me, you have been repeating the same BS since yesterday although I tried my best to clarify things to you, it's called trolling unless you are brainless.

It is called disagreement, while you will disagree with these comments, you would thank them if I would do this on Iranian equipment.

It is called disagreement, while you will disagree with these comments, you would thank them if I would do this on Iranian equipment.

:lol: Is this called disagreement? You know what, you are too smart for me, just don't quote me, or at least avoid me in threads I put efforts on such as this one.

Trolling is different, this is arguing of which its outcome is disagreement in this case..

Ye whatever u want.
Which mod will clean this up.

Will you cut it you two, you are only embarrassing yourselves.

Being outside the country I realized that being an Arab in a foreign country we treat ALL other Arabs as our very own countrymen, at the end of the day wither you believe on Arabism or not it is there, wither we like it or not it is there. We should have each other's backs. Learn to get along, we all should get along.

It is only a matter of coincidence that we are born into "Slightly" different regions, seriously we all even share borders. Time to grow up out of it both of you, sure we might have a few disagreements but that shouldn't make us start slinging at each other.

Will you cut it you two, you are only embarrassing yourselves.

Being outside the country I realized that being an Arab in a foreign country we treat ALL other Arabs as our very own countrymen, at the end of the day wither you believe on Arabism or not it is there, wither we like it or not it is there. We should have each other's backs. Learn to get along, we all should get along.

It is only a matter of coincidence that we are born into "Slightly" different regions, seriously we all even share borders. Time to grow up out of it both of you, sure we might have a few disagreements but that shouldn't make us start slinging at each other.

From what I have seen from 5 Iraqi members here from the same background, I felt for the first time that they are aliens to us.

From what I have seen from 5 Iraqi members here from the same background, I felt for the first time that they are aliens to us.

It is an internet forum for Pete's sake. You shouldn't let your image be constricted by what a few people say here in a fricking internet forum.

Hell even Iranians are friendly due to us "Being from the same region". So yeah, an internet forum is not something you should base your world view on.

It is an internet forum for Pete's sake. You shouldn't let your image be constricted by what a few people say here in a fricking internet forum.

I'm not simple to build my perception over a couple of people, it's not only here but also on other forum, FB, YT and other social sites. And I repeat, Iraqis from the same background.

I'm not simple to build my perception over a couple of people, it's not only here but also on other forum, FB, YT and other social sites. And I repeat, Iraqis from the same background.

Just because these people show blind hate it doesn't mean this blind hate should be faced with the same thing. Being of a higher mentality means not resisting the urge to sink to their level. Something I found out recently.

Back
Top Bottom