What's new

MADE IN UAE

LoL....

they have try to copy TB2....:p::cheesy::wave:

Even the ammunition is a copy cat....

Nobody will take you seriously...
The ammunition was developed over 5 years ago.

This isnt a direct TB2 copy but it takes design influence and is going to be a lightweight and a mass manufacutrable UCAV.

A3307D7C-D1D9-4324-BF07-E1966549D340.jpeg

QX-5 UAV from ADASI

What's that tube? Drone launcher?
The ammunition was developed over 5 years ago.

This isnt a direct TB2 copy but it takes design influence and is going to be a lightweight and a mass manufacutrable UCAV.

View attachment 793227
QX-5 UAV from ADASI
They are different not copy
Philip I'm still in shock of b 350 it's my love Halcon for you I just love b 350

It's brilliant but still I'm waiting for an emirati atgm (monster atgm) and also air launched atgm
That is easy to make for them now that they already have cruise missile projects.

There are 3 loitering munitions called monster unveil monster 10 monster 5 and monster 2

The United Arab Emirates orders two additional Airbus A330 MRTT (Multi-Role Tanker Transport) aircraft increasing the fleet to five..

MRTT-UAE.jpg

------------------------------​

Incorporation of Elbit Systems UAE
ELBIT SYSTEMS EMIRATES In the United Arab Emirates

Elbit-at-Dubai-Airshow.jpg

Elbit Systems has announced the establishment of a subsidiary of Elbit Systems Emirates (ESE) and the company, through the newly established Elbit Systems Emirates (ESE), will seek to promote long-term cooperation with the Armed Forces of the United Arab Emirates, and oversee the customization of solutions to the operational needs of users Finalists and lead technology transfer to local partners..

Last edited:
@Gomig-21 @The SC
Just as I predicted it would be a killing machine.

Indeed, you called it as usual. Whoever is the one who decided to paint them all black is a genius. It makes them just that much more intimidating.

Also, may have came across Halcon cruise missile although not confirmed yet.

I can't keep up with all your post, my bro looo! But I think I replied on this HALCON cruise missile which you had specifically posted about it and we saw it in their usual, partial advert photography shots but enough to see the winglets and a pair of stealth edges. That was enough of an indication that was what it was going to be and if the two are connected (which I can't see them not being the case now), then this is exactly what we predicted was coming down the pipeline and man, did it not disappoint! Tremendous.

New cruise missile called Saber with 290km called Saber. SATCOM communication guidance, 0.8 mach speed, 200kg warhead.

Guidance needs optical/infrared hopefully in the future.

1636938300135.png

That Saber 220 is insane! I like how they're keeping all the numbers in line with MRTC regulations, that can only mean that they're really targeting a particular market which sounds and looks really good.

Wasn't this the stealthy cruise missile you had a partial pick of and you posted it and we were talking about it with the stealth edges? It's the same one, just painted black.

HAS-250 anti ship missile new colorway and with some design changes.

192786D8-6E42-4138-A236-EC0FF80619A8.jpeg

F50A20BE-CFC7-4958-9B5B-465BA1B76AE6.jpeg

Great presentation, PTA. Really outstanding work keeping up with what appears to be a crapload of developments happening one after the other and especially within particular munitions themselves which makes it even that more difficult to keep up with, Nice work, brother.

Also there will be a Skyknight naval launcher with 21 missiles
@Gomig-21
http://tradearabia.com/touch/article/IND/389606

Yeah man, something about those missiles system and that one in particular. It reminds me of a cross between the Bastion Coastal Defensive SAM system and basically a missile artillery system that can be deadly in a surprise attack. Love that and hope that's one of their on-field successfully implemented systems. I can see this as a mobile defensive system with its own radar and own comms cabin and just a completely independent system that can accompany all sorts of tank, armored and even infantry divisions, giving them all sorts of additional firepower that is easily employed. I look back at how the Egyptian infantrymen accompanying tanks and armor crossing the canal and laying waste at enemy armor with portable, wire-guided SAGGER missiles! Imagine had they possessed these bas as(s) mofos!? lol Enemy of the time would've been extra crispy charred and would've never even thought of crossing the west side as a barrage of these would've rained down on them like a desert sandstorm.

My affection to this system could also be because I had mentioned it (along with the Al-Tariq missiles) on the EAF Mirage 2Ks and how Edge & specifically Halcon was making a major impact on the Egyptian Armed Forces it seemed and I pointed out how that Skynight launcher (not the naval the original one) would be a devastating addition to the Egyptian Armed Forces and this one guy jumped so ugly on me about how it was ridiculous and even if it wasn't. it's 15 years away and all this mumbo jumbo jive.

So the first day either one of the Skynights becomes operational, please make it a MUST that yours truly gets the report so I can let my Russian Friend know about it immediately! lol

The United Arab Emirates orders two additional Airbus A330 MRTT (Multi-Role Tanker Transport) aircraft increasing the fleet to five..

MRTT-UAE.jpg

------------------------------​

Sorry ya Rayis ya Sa3at el Basha, I'm nowhere near being able to discuss Elbit systems at this show. That's like a charcoal red hot dagger being driven into my gut and spun 8 times.

That aside, This deal for an extra 2 MRTTs to the UAE will tell us A LOT of how seriously they're taking EAF orders for any type of either aircraft (the 30 additional F3R Rafales, the Meteor missiles and now, the EAF order signed 4 months ago for a pair or 3 of these. So it is imperative that we see the EAF A330 MRTTs delivered to the land of the pharos way before our brothers in the UAE see any of the additional ones they just signed for here. This will be a huge indication of how things have in fact changed or is the old narrative slowly rearing its ugly head for a viscous comeback!? The latter would suck!

Sorry ya Rayis ya Sa3at el Basha, I'm nowhere near being able to discuss Elbit systems at this show. That's like a charcoal red hot dagger being driven into my gut and spun 8 times.

That aside, This deal for an extra 2 MRTTs to the UAE will tell us A LOT of how seriously they're taking EAF orders for any type of either aircraft (the 30 additional F3R Rafales, the Meteor missiles and now, the EAF order signed 4 months ago for a pair or 3 of these. So it is imperative that we see the EAF A330 MRTTs delivered to the land of the pharos way before our brothers in the UAE see any of the additional ones they just signed for here. This will be a huge indication of how things have in fact changed or is the old narrative slowly rearing its ugly head for a viscous comeback!? The latter would suck!
You know Bro..Any qualified company can open a branch in the UAE..This was Elbit's decision..not a deal..

EDGE launches the first anti-jamming system made in the UAE to enhance navigation flexibility

The UAE IGG shows its plane in a cabin that holds two Heli-drones..with a range of 100 km and it can be armed ..

7BAC1D40-9ACA-48CF-A563-C4A3C7776DCA.jpeg

4792CB3F-BD87-4EEC-BACF-6C57A6CE5EE6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom