What's new

MADE IN UAE

Any proof for more F-16s? I think UAE has committed towards 80 Blk-60 and may 80 more Blk-61?

The UAE mirages are the worlds most advance mirages, even more advanced than the M-2000-5s. They don't need upgrades at all and even the older ones which they have, are upgraded to M-2000-9s.
Blk 60 - Current Fleet is 79. Ordered 30 Blk 61

M2-9 - New Deliveries and Upgrades of older aircraft's was complete by 2005, if not earlier. Do tell me why they would not benefit from a higher thrust engine, better AESA radar, etc etc. I'm sorry to say this, but your posts don't make sense to me. Apologies for being blunt.

Blk 60 - Current Fleet is 79. Ordered 30 Blk 61

M2-9 - New Deliveries and Upgrades of older aircraft's was complete by 2005, if not earlier. Do tell me why they would not benefit from a higher thrust engine, better AESA radar, etc etc. I'm sorry to say this, but your posts don't make sense to me. Apologies for being blunt.
Instead of upgrading them again. Why not they buy some 80-100 Rafaels.

CloYoDzWMAAf1Lp.jpg

ClTOUD_WAAAsXvv.jpg

CkfqtgCXAAAT9MR.jpg

NIMR Automotive unveiled new N35 vehicles during the 45th UAE National Day celebrations
Read news from Defence Blog at Flipboard.com | Subscribe to the newsletter from Defence Blog
Dec 5, 2016

N35-MULTI-ROLE PROTECTED VEHICLES at the Grandstand of Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre the 45th UAE National Day celebrations

NIMR Automotive displayed its new N35 wheeled armoured combat vehicles at the at the Grandstand of Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre the 45th UAE National Day celebrations which was held under the patronage of President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.

UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Dubai Ruler Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Shaikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Shaikh Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ajman; Shaikh Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Fujairah; Shaikh Saud bin Rashid Al Mu’alla, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Umm Al Qaiwain, and Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ras al-Khaimah attended.

The grand ceremony was also attended by French President Francoise Hollande; Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi; Yemeni President Abdrabbuh Mansour Hadi; Malian President Ibrahim Boubacar Keita and other foreign leaders.

The N35 4×4 and 6×6 wheeled armoured combat vehicles are an evolution of Denel Vehicle Systems’ (DVS) RG35, now under full ownership of NIMR. NIMR continues to collaborate with DVS to enhance the design, performance and capabilities of the vehicle range.

Vehicle features include a steel-armoured monocoque hull, which can be provided with scalable levels of ballistic, mine blast and IED protection. Given the continually evolving military environment, the addition of this vehicle range to NIMR’s portfolio enables NIMR to exceed today’s diverse mission requirements on a global basis.

The N35-4 is a highly mobile 4×4 ballistic and blast protected vehicle. The mine protected motorised infantry vehicle offers a high protection level, power to weight ratio, modularity and payload capacity.

Length 5,964 mm
Width 2,700 mm
Height 2,560 mm
Wheelbase 3,350 mm
Payload 4,300 kg
Gorss Weight 18,500 kg
Crusing Range >700 km
Max. Crew Driver + Co-driver + 7
Ground Clearance 443 mm
Approach/Departure Angle 45˚/ 45˚
Maximum Speed 105 km/h
Engine Type CAT
Trasmission Type 6-speed automatic, integrated retarder
Steering Type Hydraulically assisted
Brakes Type Wabco air actuated disc brakes
Fuel tank Capacity 360 L
Maximum Torque 1,850 Nm
Power kW-(hp) 336 kW / 450 hp
The N35’s flexible architecture supports multiple mission vehicle variants; Reconnaissance, Patrol and Utility versions, and a 6×6 Fighting Vehicle. The N35 fleet provides a capability with the essential balance between firepower, survivability, mobility and cost for modern, conventional and asymmetric operations.http://defence-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/n35-4x4-image01.jpg

NIMR Automotive unveiled new N35 vehicles during the 45th UAE National Day celebrations
Read news from Defence Blog at Flipboard.com | Subscribe to the newsletter from Defence Blog
Dec 5, 2016

N35-MULTI-ROLE PROTECTED VEHICLES at the Grandstand of Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre the 45th UAE National Day celebrations

NIMR Automotive displayed its new N35 wheeled armoured combat vehicles at the at the Grandstand of Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre the 45th UAE National Day celebrations which was held under the patronage of President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.

UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Dubai Ruler Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Shaikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Shaikh Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ajman; Shaikh Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Fujairah; Shaikh Saud bin Rashid Al Mu’alla, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Umm Al Qaiwain, and Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ras al-Khaimah attended.

The grand ceremony was also attended by French President Francoise Hollande; Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi; Yemeni President Abdrabbuh Mansour Hadi; Malian President Ibrahim Boubacar Keita and other foreign leaders.

The N35 4×4 and 6×6 wheeled armoured combat vehicles are an evolution of Denel Vehicle Systems’ (DVS) RG35, now under full ownership of NIMR. NIMR continues to collaborate with DVS to enhance the design, performance and capabilities of the vehicle range.

Vehicle features include a steel-armoured monocoque hull, which can be provided with scalable levels of ballistic, mine blast and IED protection. Given the continually evolving military environment, the addition of this vehicle range to NIMR’s portfolio enables NIMR to exceed today’s diverse mission requirements on a global basis.

The N35-4 is a highly mobile 4×4 ballistic and blast protected vehicle. The mine protected motorised infantry vehicle offers a high protection level, power to weight ratio, modularity and payload capacity.

Length 5,964 mm
Width 2,700 mm
Height 2,560 mm
Wheelbase 3,350 mm
Payload 4,300 kg
Gorss Weight 18,500 kg
Crusing Range >700 km
Max. Crew Driver + Co-driver + 7
Ground Clearance 443 mm
Approach/Departure Angle 45˚/ 45˚
Maximum Speed 105 km/h
Engine Type CAT
Trasmission Type 6-speed automatic, integrated retarder
Steering Type Hydraulically assisted
Brakes Type Wabco air actuated disc brakes
Fuel tank Capacity 360 L
Maximum Torque 1,850 Nm
Power kW-(hp) 336 kW / 450 hp
The N35’s flexible architecture supports multiple mission vehicle variants; Reconnaissance, Patrol and Utility versions, and a 6×6 Fighting Vehicle. The N35 fleet provides a capability with the essential balance between firepower, survivability, mobility and cost for modern, conventional and asymmetric operations.
A very good vehicle..............:rolleyes1:

NIMR Automotive's N35 Mine Protected Vehicle Enters UAE Armed Forces Service

nimr_from_1481023005.jpg

New NIMR N35 4x4 Multi-Role Protected Vehicle
- A +
NIMR Auto motive’s N35 mine protected multi-purpose fighting vehicle and the AJBAN-class Special Operations Vehicle (SOV) have been commissioned into the country's Armed Forces.

The N35, a mine-protected multi-purpose fighting vehicle in both 4x4 and 6x6 configurations, and the AJBAN-class Special Operations Vehicle (SOV) were on display at the UAE’s National Day parade, the company announced today.

United Arab Emirates's defense vehicle manufacturer NIMR’s N35 is a multi-purpose vehicle that provides the Armed Forces with a combination of firepower, survivability and mobility to meet modern, asymmetric operational threats. The cabin, known as the ‘crew citadel’, is capable of providing high levels of protection against mine, IED and ballistic threats.

The AJBAN SOV is a light, long-range reconnaissance vehicle that can be transported by helicopter for easy insertion into any environment for self-sustained missions lasting up to two weeks. The vehicle is designed to be highly mobile in all terrains, featuring a high payload capacity to transport all necessary crew equipment and features a roof-mounted gun for self-defence.

“Local talent has been fundamental in bringing these vehicles from concept to series production. An integral element of NIMR’s mission is to educate and empower the next generation of UAE nationals so that they can contribute to the country’s growing industrial sector.” Dr. Fahad Saif Harhara, NIMR CEO, said.

NIMR, a subsidiary of Emirates Defence Industries Company, designs and manufactures these vehicles at its manufacturing facility in Abu Dhabi.

It also provides full lifecycle management including Integrated Logistic Support, maintenance, repair, and technical support and spares to manage the entire fleet and variants deployed.

http://www.defenseworld.net/news/17..._Enters_UAE_Armed_Forces_Service#.WEalX-Z95PY

We should celebrate when the UAE civilian and military products get their shares of the markets.. I can see GCC market for now, but they should really compete aggressively at the global market..All UAE products are high quality, they should work on competitive pricing in the beginning to get their market share and adjust the prices eventually..

Every GCC country needs Pakistan's help to exist.. Check out the Arab-Israeli wars.
Not the big Arab countries like KSA and soon a united GCC, they need Pakistan in case of a nuclear threat on Al Haramein mainly..

Back
Top Bottom