What's new

MADE IN TURKEY

Making some fun with biassed idiots who has nothing to contribute but trolling, is priceless Even If thread goes into wrong direction.

:yahoo:

I actually feel sorry for you, my statement about your copied T-129 still stands, feel free to disprove it kid.
as I said how can you, when it is a copy?
poor turk :disagree:

I actually feel sorry for you, my statement about your copied T-129 still stands, feel free to disprove it kid.
as I said how can you, when it is a copy?
poor turk :disagree:

Vooowww, So many Iranian depression and agression in Turkey's thread. To reach all detail information about T-129 Atak program, Italian contribution, manufacturing shares, the technologies based on what, avionics' standarts, software developments, mission computer's evolution by years, active field trials, AT missiles' so critical parts, penetration ratios, domestic IR technologies basedon, in trial performance and many more, You have to find the proper thread related with T-129 Atak in Turkey's defence section of PDF. Read and learn all about Atak program without any biass, propaganda (but I know that You don't wonder anything related with progrms. You have an itching about Turks and Turkey so You are here just for trolling)

so I don't have anything to talk with a troll hiding under different countries' flags, who came thread to judge the Turkey's engineering capabilities without having any idea WTF is going on in country, What's the project model, Which side is responsible for what...etc. Firstly, Learn the name of programs, Then think about discussion for them. As I said, To reach details, Find the adress I gave you. You will find more than What you are aiming here with trolling.

:azn:

You're just waffling bull crap again. if you lack the ability to disprove my point then don't try and send me somewhere else kid.
:disagree: just pathetic.

hey it was your super advanced industrilized country?
just 15 page NATO made things?
and then you were calling Iran's ecnmy just depended on OIL.while we show you 60 pages IRANIAN made things?????

and then you were calling Iran's ecnmy just depended on OIL.while we show you 60 pages IRANIAN made things?????

Their equipment is so advanced and stealth that we can't see 90% of it here. in reality there is 2000 pages here, but we can't see it because of how stealth their things are. please don't anger them.

do-not-feed-the-trolls-2-1765396632793658879.jpg

That is the epitome of irony :D

Their equipment is so advanced and stealth that we can't see 90% of it here. in reality there is 2000 pages here, but we can't see it because of how stealth their things are. please don't anger them.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude, Turkey's industrial share in total economical incomes are clear with statics. It isn't important wheather they are introduced in a forum called PDF or not. Grow up a littile bit. As an advice, Firstly try to built a simple armoured personnel carrier and serially produce them which will be on par with Western equivalent, then come here to judge Turkey's engineering capability, economy by industrial brends. Talking big While Your economy depends of %75 petrol incomes is so stupid.

60 pages propaganda with %4-5 share in country's total economy is priceless.

:agree:

You're just waffling bull crap again. if you lack the ability to disprove my point then don't try and send me somewhere else kid.
:disagree: just pathetic.

As I said, You as a troll is the latest person who I will discuss such things in a forum. Grow up or read What I have told about the programs you have mentioned, Then come here to talk about something usefull. Otherwise, Noone eager to listen your trolling so Making fun with the trolls like you make me enjoy... :)

Serious question: Are there a lot of turkey farmers in Turkey? It seems like there would be, but then again that could just be a name coincidence...

Dude, Turkey's industrial share in total economical incomes are clear with statics. It isn't important wheather they are introduced in a forum called PDF or not. Grow up a littile bit. As an advice, Firstly try to built a simple armoured personnel carrier and serially produce them which will be on par with Western equivalent, then come here to judge Turkey's engineering capability, economy by industrial brends. Talking big While Your economy depends of %75 petrol incomes is so stupid.

60 pages propaganda with %4-5 share in country's total economy is priceless.

:agree:

As I said, You as a troll is the latest person who I will discuss such things in a forum. Grow up or read What I have told about the programs you have mentioned, Then come here to talk about something usefull. Otherwise, Noone eager to listen your trolling so Making fun with the trolls like you make me enjoy... :)
you are funny
first of all.50 % of our economy is depends on oil and we have proved it many times for you guys.
and everyone know your economy is based on invisible economy(if you know what i mean).
second,dont be a child.just compare both countries's life's good products.which one is better?
because i havent seen any LED TV or more than five model Refrigerator,or even a simple phone or tablet.
the same with car industry.as you seen for sure Iranian made cars there for sure.
and .........

First , in turkish india is also called Turkey land , and in other languages turkey isnt called turkey but turkiya etc , also serious question , in israel is their many hairy apes or isit just coincidence that the apes are in europe

Serious question: Are there a lot of turkey farmers in Turkey? It seems like there would be, but then again that could just be a name coincidence...

Its all depends on interests of investors, they're producing a large variety of military vehicles, buses, trucks, if they want to create a local car brand, they can.

Major and small appliances, tvs and many other electronics are already being produced by local companies.

Shortly, its all depends on the investor's interest, we have the capacity its not about that.

First , in turkish india is also called Turkey land , and in other languages turkey isnt called turkey but turkiya etc , also serious question , in israel is their many hairy apes or isit just coincidence that the apes are in europe

We don't really have too many primates, seeing as it is a desert climate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom