What's new

MADE IN TURKEY

T-129 is just a Agusta A129 Mangusta, with some minor changes kid.
as I said, keep trolling and get owned :lol:

militry wise I seen some good pictures, such as south Korea atlay tank which was made with Turkey. and the south Korean-Turkish attack heli.

T-129 Atak is an S. Korean-Turkish Attack helo you troll. Source: Poseidon the troll

:tongue:

^^

Agusta A129 Mangusta is Italian heli you poor kid :lol: you can't even tell that was a small error?
so much for you being an "expert" :rofl:
owned again!

Go Google to reach more source about Turkish defence programs before babbling you troll

:wave:

Find more subject to provocate the members even If the idea you issued become so stupid. Troll. Work on other subjects in google now. :undecided:

You keep writing comments that make no sence, you asked me to google your defence industry and I gave you the link :lol:
it is not called provocation, it is simply YOU are a troll with trying to fool people with your BS.
I think you been owned enough now :wave:

You keep writing comments that make no sence, you asked me to google your defence industry and I gave you the link :lol:
it is not called provocation, it is simply YOU are a troll with trying to fool people with your BS.
I think you been owned enough now :wave:

I am waiting for your next ownage Troll. Your OWNAGE style is so deadly. You are so ambitious man and Your intelligence/knowledge level make me blind in such serious subjects so I can't respond what you claimed... So bad :(

:hang2:

i am really sorry man

Hello Troll :rofl:

To feel happy, Remember your previous posts related with Turkish defence industry my troll friend... :)

what a fool, I made statement and start crying.
if I am a troll the prove me wrong, but you can't because you're the troll.
kids now days :disagree:

You owned me so bad. I am crying now. :cry: you're so relentless. A troll defeated me... :cry:

:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom