What's new

MADE IN TURKEY

I have not seen any impressive pictures so far tbh to suggest Turkey has the best industry in the muslim world like some memers suggest.
please post pictures about your industry and your products.

militry wise I seen some good pictures, such as south Korea atlay tank which was made with Turkey. and the south Korean-Turkish attack heli.

does Turkey make anything 100% itself? also what is the revenue of aselsan.

wake up, what is 100% ?
We have many partners and Allied on the earth.

militry wise I seen some good pictures, such as south Korea atlay tank which was made with Turkey. and the south Korean-Turkish attack heli.

Troll,

If you want to make a military assessment, Firstly Learn What you are talking about.

Troll,

If you want to make a military assessment, Firstly Learn What you are talking about.

Retard,

Your tank and heli are from Italy, south korea, only a retard like you does not know what they are talking about.
turkey gets all it's tech from NATO and outside, it is not my fault you poor people are incapable of making anything.

Okay then please post pics about your industry.

Turkey is one of the countries that manufactures parts of F-35. It's without a doubt produces the most advanced weapons in Islamic world beside Pakistan. Google would be a tremendous asset for you to learn about their military industries.

Turkey is one of the countries that manufactures parts of F-35. It's without a doubt produces the most advanced weapons in Islamic world beside Pakistan. Google would be a tremendous asset for you to learn about their military industries.

wtf are you smoking? they did not design it did they? they are just manufacturing it .turkey was begging USA for f-35 technology transfer and they started crying and said if you don't give us the tech and source code then we might drop our f-35 purchase.

kids like you believe everything googles tell you. common sense will tell you, designing something and producing it is not the same as just manufacturing it when someone else has designed it for you. according to you saudi arabia is advanced because they can make part for typhoon even though the blueprint is given to them :lol::rofl:

Retard,

Your tank and heli are from south korea, only a retard like you does not know what they are talking about.

Troll

Firstly learn What you are talking about to judge the systems introduced then, make an assessment about it. You come here just for saying nonsense. It is clear with your poor statements as Sorth Korean-Turkey Attack helo...etc To tlk about a subject, You have at least basic knowledge. Otherwise, You suddenly fall into such desperate situation as a troll who is talking without having anyu idea What you mention but just provocating the thread with ultimate stupidy sentences (as an expert :) )while hiding under some foreign countries' flags...

Troll

Firstly learn What you are talking about to judge the systems introduced then, make an assessment about it. You come here just for saying nonsense. It is clear with your poor statements as Sorth Korean-Turkey Attack helo...etc To tlk about a subject, You have at least basic knowledge. Otherwise, You suddenly fall into such desperate situation as a troll who is talking without having anyu idea What you mention but just provocating the thread with ultimate stupidy sentences (as an expert :) )while hiding under some foreign countries' flags...

LMAO you an expert? you an expert in making a fool out of yourself. your so called indigenous heli is just a a-129 mangusta. and your so called atlay is just a upgraded South Korean K2 Black Panther. you think you some sort of smart *** and try and fool people with you BS. LOL

Besides, Which psicological background you have in order to babbling in Turkey's defence industry related thread with all those nonsense statements While hiding under USA and British flags but Most probably, You have a deep pain related with Turks. Otherwise, Noone stands to be Owned with such stupid statements in a foreign country's thread.

BTW, Noone has an obligation to make you believe nothing related with S. Korean-Turkish Helicopters and S. Korean-Turkish Tanks. :) Noone charged a mission for doing it...

Besides, Which psicological background you have in order to babbling in Turkey's defence industry related thread with all those nonsense statements While hiding under USA and British flags but Most probably, You have a deep pain related with Turks. Otherwise, Noone stands to be Owned with such stupid statements in a foreign country's thread.

BTW, Noone has an obligation to make you believe nothing related with S. Korean-Turkish Helicopters and S. Korean-Turkish Tanks. :) Noone charged a mission for doing it...

You don't even make any sense, how does that even disprove my statement about your copied military hardware?

wtf are you smoking? they did not design it did they? they are just manufacturing it .turkey was begging USA for f-35 technology transfer and they started crying and said if you don't give us the tech and source code then we might drop our f-35 purchase.

kids like you believe everything googles tell you. common sense will tell you, designing something and producing it is not the same as just manufacturing it when someone else has designed it for you. according to you saudi arabia is advanced because they can make part for typhoon even though the blueprint is given to them :lol::rofl:

WEIRD...:disagree:
Off course, I would rather believe you. I suggested you check them out via Google because I will not waste that time convincing you with a known fact.

LMAO you an expert? you an expert in making a fool out of yourself. your so called indigenous heli is just a a-129 mangusta. and your so called atlay is just a upgraded South Korean K2 Black Panther. you think you some sort of smart *** and try and fool people with you BS. LOL

Don't press your luck, Troll. You are the latest person that I will discuss such serious subjects. Call them however you want. You can't go one step ahead of your current desperate position falled... :)

S. Korean Turkish attack helo :yahoo:

WEIRD...:disagree:
Off course, I would rather believe you. I suggested you check them out via Google because I will not waste that time convincing you with a known fact.
where in google does it say Turkey has designed and made parts for f-35? are you stupid?
they are just manufacturing parts, why do you insist on getting owned so much lol?

Don't press your luck, Troll. You are the latest person that I will discuss such serious subjects. Call them however you want. You can't go one step ahead of your current desperate position falled... :)

S. Korean Turkish attack helo :yahoo:

poor kid, it because you can't prove you aren't copying an Italian heli.
you are just making a fool out of youself, just go hide while you still can :lol:
you are an expert? you are seriously getting owned for an expert aren't you lol

Back
Top Bottom