What's new

MADE IN TURKEY

You keep replying with stupid childish comments, if you do not know anything about the matter just go in a corner and cry.

I have already been cyring now... :cry: Don't Own me please !!! Hehehehehee

As I said, You as a troll who like babbling with all those nonsense instead of asking the facts about programs and hiding under English/USA flags, are the latest person who I will discuss such subjects.

^^

You stupidity is enough punishment for you, I don't need to owned you any further.
keep acting like a little kid now.:cry:

You have no Idea what you are talking about kid, just go read cartoon magazines.

^^

You stupidity is enough punishment for you, I don't need to owned you any further.
keep acting like a little kid now.:cry:

As an advice, Let making a discussion about Turkey's defence technologies and programs aside, You as a British, should better try to improve your mother tongue skills.. Troll

As an advice, Let making a discussion about Turkey's defence technologies and programs aside, You as a British, try to improve your mother tongue.. Troll

"As an advice, Let HAVING a discussion about Turkey's defence technologies and programs aside, You as a British, SHOULD try to improve your mother tongue.. Troll"

Maybe I should learn turkish? maybe then you will actually start making more sense kid.

"As an advice, Let HAVING a discussion about Turkey's defence technologies and programs aside, You as a British, SHOULD try to improve your mother tongue.. Troll"

Maybe I should learn turkish? maybe then you will actually start making more sense kid.

Troll, It would be a great pleasure to teach you about my mother tongue as well.

:enjoy:

Yeah, hopefully you will actually make sense then.
in the mean time troll, go learn a few things about your copied hardware so we have something to talk about.

Troll, Then, Teach me about our copy products. With this way, I can benefit from your ultimate intelligence and knowledge level about Turkey, Turks and defence programs. Don't forget to tell about S. Korean-Turkish Attack helicopters as well. I am waiting for your detail information about programs...

:pop:

Troll, Then, Teach me about our copy products. With this way, I can benefit from your ultimate intelligence and knowledge level about Turkey, Turks and defence programs. Don't forget to tell about S. Korean-Turkish Attack helicopters as well. I am waiting for your detail information about programs...

:pop:

I am still waiting for you troll to prove me wring.
I said your T-129 is just a A-129 with few modification, go ahead kid, prove me wrong then "expert".

I am waiting for your next ownage Troll. Your OWNAGE style is so deadly. You are so ambitious man and Your intelligence/knowledge level make me blind in such serious subjects so I can't respond what you claimed... So bad :(

:hang2:

To feel happy, Remember your previous posts related with Turkish defence industry my troll friend... :)

Turkish Troll industry :coffee:

I am still waiting for you troll to prove me wring.
I said your T-129 is just a A-129 with few modification, go ahead kid, prove me wrong then "expert".

Troll, If you really wonder What I have told about T-129 Atak program. Check it in other threads in Turkish defence section I have typed tens of times about modifications, design efforts, differences, improvements, electronics, avionics, Turkey's contribution, missiles, ATAK team with project model. Nothing is secret about Atak or any other project.

To talk about a project, Get some basic knowledge at least instead of starting a flame war with lots of nonsense statements.

Turkish Troll industry :coffee:

Yes, Our troll industry is doing well... :cheers:

^^^

whatever Kiddo, keep fooling yourself.
you comment is nothing but this
1242749315_bullshit_amplifier-detec.gif

Arkadaslar kapidaki köpege kemik atmayin yoksa hep havlar bunlar, muhattap olmayin en iyisi yoksa gidecekleri yok.

"Do not feed the trolls"

do-not-feed-the-trolls-2-1765396632793658879.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl: that is textbook definition of OWNAGE!!!

Arkadaslar kapidaki köpege kemik atmayin yoksa hep havlar bunlar, muhattap olmayin en iyisi yoksa gidecekleri yok.

"Do not feed the trolls"

do-not-feed-the-trolls-2-1765396632793658879.jpg

This guy goes on every thread and posts same BS, you don't have an original thought at all do you?

^^^

whatever Kiddo, keep fooling yourself.
you comment is nothing but this
1242749315_bullshit_amplifier-detec.gif

Making some fun with biassed idiots who has nothing to contribute but trolling, is priceless Even If thread goes into wrong direction.

:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom