What's new

MADE IN TURKEY

jew-cartoon.gif
HAHAHAHAAH

We don't really have too many primates, seeing as it is a desert climate.

you are funny
first of all.50 % of our economy is depends on oil and we have proved it many times for you guys.
and everyone know your economy is based on invisible economy(if you know what i mean).
second,dont be a child.just compare both countries's life's good products.which one is better?
because i havent seen any LED TV or more than five model Refrigerator,or even a simple phone or tablet.
the same with car industry.as you seen for sure Iranian made cars there for sure.
and .........

While international respected sources are pointing Iranian dependancy on petrol incomes with all statics, It isn't important How Mollahs described their World of Wonder Iran and its economy (so called 17. biggest of the World, %50 dependancy on petrol, fully self sufficient at industry, an independant country as a role model... bla bla).

Secondly, If you want, We would never disscuss the quality comparisons of life's good products because You never come close to Turkish institutes (One of the biggest of Europe, taking the biggest market of Europe in their hands) which has many distribution in Europe and Asia and exporting their wellknown products worldwide.

I don't care wheather you have seen any Turkish LED TV or more than 5 models refrigerator It is your ignorance because Neither variety/capability of Turkish industry only consists off the number of posts in "Made in Turkey" thread (as some of trolls mentioned) locating in PDF, nor limited with the things you have seen before.

While international respected sources are pointing Iranian dependancy on petrol incomes with all statics, It isn't important How Mollahs described their World of Wonder Iran and its economy (so called 17. biggest of the World, %50 dependancy on petrol, fully self sufficient at industry, an independant country as a role model... bla bla).

Secondly, If you want, We would never disscuss the quality comparisons of life's good products because You never come close to Turkish institutes (One of the biggest of Europe, taking the biggest market of Europe in their hands) which has many distribution in Europe and Asia and exporting their wellknown products worldwide.

I don't care wheather you have seen any Turkish LED TV or more than 5 models refrigerator It is your ignorance because Neither variety/capability of Turkish industry only consists off the number of posts in "Made in Turkey" thread (as some of trolls mentioned) locating in PDF, nor limited with the things you have seen before.
you just trolled.nothing else.

Only Vestel (Watch carefully now and compare it with your poor institutes you mentioned as something important against Turkish institutes to feel yourself deluded in Made in Turkey thread)

-11 R&D institute
-13 foreign, 26 home institute
-Exporting own products in 106 Foreign countries
-12000 workers
-1200 sale point
-600 service
-60000 smee and subcontactor workers
-10 billion Euro income in last 5 years

-Vestel is World's biggest OEM, ODM production center
-27,5 million LCD, LED production capability (annual)
-Vestel have %28 share for Whitegood markets in all Europe
-Vestel have %11 share for refrigerator markets in all Europe
-Mersin Vestel City is known Europe's biggest, World's second biggest production center
-Europe's sole Laptop production center

We are not paper tigers like you. Ask our institutes in Europe, They will tell you the painfull truths about them... That's just Vestel. There is another one called BEKO, the biggest rival of Vestel in domestic and World market...

you just trolled.nothing else.

Dude, Don't worry. Just type to feel happy. Anyway, It is clear Who is trolling.

Last edited by a moderator:

You are pointing Turkey's LED as "0" and white-good industry as poor When It is compared with "mighty" paper tiger propaganda Iranian one and I typed some statics of just one Turkish white-good and LED TV producer, VESTEL. No need others...

-Mersin Vestel City is known Europe's biggest, World's second biggest production center
-11 R&D institute
-12000 workers
-1200 sale point
-600 service

After typed all those World class (one of the biggest production center and many R&D institutes) statics, Is it necessary to compare Vestel with yours ?

Don't fool yourself dude, Collect all your institutes working in this area, Then come here to compare all of them against just Vestel in terms of annual income, R&D payment, service points, worker numbers, export rates...etc . No need to mention quality level of Turkish products or other institutes working similar areas such as BEKO, Arçelik, Demirdokum...etc

You are pointing Turkey's LED as "0" and white-good industry as poor When It is compared with "mighty" paper tiger propaganda Iranian one and I typed some statics of just one Turkish white-good and LED TV producer, VESTEL. No need others...

-11 R&D institute
-12000 workers
-1200 sale point
-600 service

After typed all those World class (one of the biggest production center and many R&D institutes) statics, Is it necessary to compare Vestel with yours ?

Don't fool yourself dude, Collect all your institutes working in this area, Then come here to compare all of them against just Vestel in terms of annual income, R&D payment, service points, worker numbers, export rates...etc . No need to mention quality level of Turkish products or other institutes working similar areas such as BEKO, Arçelik, Demirdokum...etc
you are funny mate
it seems you havent visited MADE IN IRAN thread yet.
go there and dont waste my time.
this is already up to pakistani brothers to judge who are trolling here.

you are funny mate
it seems you havent visited MADE IN IRAN thread yet.
go there and dont waste my time.
this is already up to pakistani brothers to judge who are trolling here.

Honestly, I don't care How many pages Made in IRAn thread fulled or How actively propaganda you are doing in there. What I have interested is that You called Turkey's LED as "0" and White good sector as poor to measure your dck to claim that Mine is biggest and I gave you just one example with statics, VESTEL against all your white-good sector. You sucked so bad. No need to introduce every single things for delusion...

You unfortunately pouched your tongue after the statics I have introduced and can't type anything related with what I have typed about VESTEL and called me being a troll Despite official statics. If you can't compete with me regarding discussion, Call all your other trolls, Never mind. Official truths always talk If you talks with me, not propaganda or paper efforts.

Due to the fact that You like claiming the ultimate things you don't have any idea about other's capabilities to make favour of your country to point as a king in region, It is so clear to Own you in every page...

ya ne konusuyorsunuz bunlarla hala, petrol ve gaz olmasin göreyim o zaman ne yapiyorlar.

it ürür kervan yürür.

Back
Top Bottom