What's new

Lt. Gen. Haroon Aslam Resigns.

For you general Musharraf was gharam one ? he did without getting approval of any other general shameless person
But he did for the betterment of Pakistan and if he was going wrong then why your kiyani didn't stop him.

oh man dont spread lies.

anyway

Seniority is one thing but the PM has the right under constitution to select the army chief.

All of you better wait and shee.

The new Army gen is brother of shaheed Maj sharif and he also has a good track record.

oh man dont spread lies.

anyway

Seniority is one thing but the PM has the right under constitution to select the army chief.

All of you better wait and shee.

The new Army gen is brother of shaheed Maj sharif and he also has a good track record.
I have been told that he is also a relative of Azeez bhatti shaheed. His first-cousin is my mom's old friend and they live just 2 houses away from my home. They all grew up together so I was talking to her today... Her father is also serving in GHQ and her entire family is based in Lahore & Rawalpindi and working in GHQ. The relatives of Raheel Sharif are all serving in the Army from Major to Higher ranks. So he holds a very strong military background a part from two Nishan-e-Haiders belonging to the same family.

News coming in that Lt. Gen. Haroon Aslam resigns. :( so sad & a big loss to Pak Army.

Lanat on ganja BC.
Lanat on you and Mr. Aslam for being a dick. If he's not a team player then the Army is better without him.

EDIT ; better not said on open forum

Last edited:
When people here wanted Tariq Khan for COAS, seniority didn't matter. But when Raheel Sharif gets promoted, seniority gets questioned. wasay asee ghatiya kom kahi nahi dekhee.

@Topic. it was a choice between Haroon Aslam and Rashid Mehmood in the seniors for JCS. So stop wyning. Someone had to go home. N's Government, their rules

Last edited:
Is it on news? I am banned in other thread for speaking the unsaid truth... they dont like to admit, approval comes from amerreka for any one to become COAS, and they think just because he is bro of shaheed, he is an honourable Pakistani General :D

Not about Shaheed, its about picking up hero's bro and the family that have links with-in political circle, the imperial way of selection. For ages we have yet to see some senior according to the merit whom should be selected and as well as someone from Balochistan or KPK or is it all about Sindh and Punjab everytime.

it was a choice between Haroon Aslam and Rashid Mehmood in the seniors for Joint Chiefs of Staff. So stop wyning. Someone had to go home. N's Government, their rules

You proved you are same duffer shair's follower.

Unfortunately pml-n government is in place true, but rules are that of Pakistan, constitution and everything under comes from and for Pakistan not from patwari's bookkeeping records.

Last edited:
A Normal Practice .. don't make it dramatic ..

Even Thought I wanted Gen Haroon to be next COAS , that does not means i don't respect the current one .. Half of you idiots dont know anything about practices of Army , but you tend to act like experts .

There is no Such Rule that the senior Most general will become the Army chief.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom