What's new

Low moral rant but perhaps we share commonality

Warking

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I feel quite lost seeing the current affairs of Pakistan. I had hope for Pakistan when I saw our economy Improving as well as our diplomatic achievements in the region. I always wanted to do something for Pakistan for me Pakistan was much more than just a place to live I arrogantly saw that Pakistan is a rising power and we will be the premier power of Islam (feel stupid now) that will be free, strong and independent. My parents wanted me to go be a doctor or a normal engineer but I saw that Pakistan needs a strong stem foundation for our own technological development so for it I went into areospace engineering with my motivation being I will further the goals of my nation and Islam. With the current events my fears were proven right, we haven't changed and it seems like we won't. We are far from even a regional power much less a premier power of Islam. I feel stateless losing hope in Pakistan as Muslim countries in general as there is no strong, Independent Islamic nation on earth. We are an enslaved people and our children will be as well thus I think what motivates me now when facing reality. Sometimes I wish to turn to violence but then I realize that won't achieve anything and will only play into the hands of powers to further control us. I think we need an ideology not only for Pakistan but for Muslims in general. Now before anyone says that we already have it we must realize that for an ideology to thrive there must be a movement that isn't corrupt and holds ideals which we lack. Ideologies change societies and societies change nations and nations change histories.

Honestly I just made this thread for expressing our sorrows and perhaps encourage eachother to look at the core of our problems and reality rather than to cope by ignoring it. As well as try to find some solutions. If mods wish they are free to delete this thread but I believe rather then arguing Pakistanis need to sit down and discuss with eachother. Deny it or not we must all agree there is something seriously wrong with our nation and society.

Attachments

• V2.png
    V2.png
    371.8 KB · Views: 37
Deny it or not we must all agree there is something seriously wrong with our nation and society.

The society is exactly what is members have decided to make it. There is therefore nothing wrong with it, as it is a clear and conscious choice, made collectively.

The society is exactly what is members have decided to make it. There is therefore nothing wrong with it, as it is a clear and conscious choice, made collectively.
That is true thus the necessity of collective ideals that are good for the country but how is it possible to do such?

I feel quite lost seeing the current affairs of Pakistan. I had hope for Pakistan when I saw our economy Improving as well as our diplomatic achievements in the region. I always wanted to do something for Pakistan for me Pakistan was much more than just a place to live I arrogantly saw that Pakistan is a rising power and we will be the premier power of Islam (feel stupid now) that will be free, strong and independent. My parents wanted me to go be a doctor or a normal engineer but I saw that Pakistan needs a strong stem foundation for our own technological development so for it I went into areospace engineering with my motivation being I will further the goals of my nation and Islam. With the current events my fears were proven right, we haven't changed and it seems like we won't. We are far from even a regional power much less a premier power of Islam. I feel stateless losing hope in Pakistan as Muslim countries in general as there is no strong, Independent Islamic nation on earth. We are an enslaved people and our children will be as well thus I think what motivates me now when facing reality. Sometimes I wish to turn to violence but then I realize that won't achieve anything and will only play into the hands of powers to further control us. I think we need an ideology not only for Pakistan but for Muslims in general. Now before anyone says that we already have it we must realize that for an ideology to thrive there must be a movement that isn't corrupt and holds ideals which we lack. Ideologies change societies and societies change nations and nations change histories.

Honestly I just made this thread for expressing our sorrows and perhaps encourage eachother to look at the core of our problems and reality rather than to cope by ignoring it. As well as try to find some solutions. If mods wish they are free to delete this thread but I believe rather then arguing Pakistanis need to sit down and discuss with eachother. Deny it or not we must all agree there is something seriously wrong with our nation and society.

Don't lose hope, pak is not the end of the world, go out explore and contribute to some other civilised country. The system of pak does not deserve people like u.

It's understandable to feel lost and disappointed when things don't turn out as we had hoped for our country. It's also commendable that you have a desire to contribute to Pakistan's development in a meaningful way. It's important to recognize that change takes time and effort, and there will be setbacks along the way. It's easy to get discouraged, but it's important to stay hopeful and to keep working towards a better future.
Violence is never the answer, as it only leads to more problems and suffering. It's important to find peaceful and constructive ways to address the challenges facing our society. One way to do this is to engage in constructive dialogue and to work together to find solutions to the problems facing our nation.
It's true that ideology plays a crucial role in shaping societies and nations. Pakistanis need to come together and work towards a shared vision for the future of our nation. This can be achieved by promoting education, critical thinking, and civic engagement. By empowering individuals and communities to participate in the political process, we can ensure that our voices are heard and that our concerns are addressed.
Ultimately, change starts with each one of us. We all have a role to play in building a better Pakistan. We need to focus on the things that unite us as a nation, rather than the things that divide us. We need to work together to overcome the challenges facing our society, and to build a brighter future for our children and grandchildren.

Stop eating propaganda and step away from politics.

Politicians job is to create doom and gloom picture so you hate the government and they can come to power.

If it’s affecting you this much that you’re depressed you’ve an addiction with politics.

These politicians have money, women and fame so they enjoy politics. Why are you addicted to politics lol

That is true thus the necessity of collective ideals that are good for the country but how is it possible to do such?

This society has been preaching its collective ideals with traditional zeal and fervor for over half a century now, and has only achieved the results those ideals were designed to achieve. Any changes being contemplated must be contingent on realizing that something else needs to be done, but that is something that is not likely to happen since a majority of the society seems to be just fine with the way things are, hence the stability of circumstances.

And where will I find that?
Turkey if you want to stay in a comparatively muslim society and work in aerospace sector. Else North America all the way till China adapts an open immigration policy.

As for the Pakistan, there is nothing you can do at the moment. After the geographical region, loyalty goes to a more individual level (family/person). Work for those. The elite that we currently have has nothing common with Islam and Pakistan similar to post 1830s. They specialize in maintaining a toxic environment.

I suggest achieving your true personal potential and becoming an excellent world class professional. Pakistan was not created by graduates of local bastardizes institutions, but by graduates from actual working institutions in Europe where the critical thinking and human self respect is not kept from muslims, comparatively speak. Jinnah and Iqbal are such examples.

Stop eating propaganda and step away from politics.

Politicians job is to create doom and gloom picture so you hate the government and they can come to power.

If it’s affecting you this much that you’re depressed you’ve an addiction with politics.

These politicians have money, women and fame so they enjoy politics. Why are you addicted to politics lol
Politics is only factor not the entire picture in this no real development is going on in Pakistan confidence in our institutions as well as economy has gone.

There is no hope for this nation. We are not innovative people or fighters, we have been subject to enslavement for eons.
We are not Afghans or Iranians. Dont put your hope in a people who lack the will/desire to win/compete. We're happy being at the bottom.
The Chinese still remember their century of humiliation. The Jews still remember the holocaust, and their motto is "never again"
The Russians have never forgotten how they were treated after the breakup of the SU and are on route to become a major power in the region again.
We lose and lose and lose and celebrate losses. There is no hope, and there never was.

Politics is only factor not the entire picture in this no real development is going on in Pakistan confidence in our institutions as well as economy has gone.
Pakistan is a loose conglomerate of opportunistic criminals getting a go at marking their territory for rule and doing with it as they see fit until some one else knocks them off their chair.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom