What's new

What do we need? Politics or ethics?

What we need is a respite from Consumer materialistic mentality..

This dame materialistic mentality has led to downfall of the human civilization.

Combine capitalism with greed and material consumption OCD... Its a deadly cocktail..

So is extreme form of religion..

It will take generations to get rid of the old habits. If people visit Pakistan and look for bins to throw the rubbish, the people will laugh at you and look down on you as someone who is stupid and idiot. They think its embarrassment to look for bins, that your status somehow decreases.

The same for being honest, they believe a lier, manipulater is a chalaak person and they respect him, someone honest is considered weak and soft.
this is one of the reason why I doubt the country will ever leave its quagmire.
Societal rot at a populational and ethical level is a sign that a country is way too far gone.
It also creates a paradox of not being able to solve itself, as the people experiencing the ethical rot are unlikely to realise it.
It is only outsiders looking in, like you and I, that happen to notice it and the extent to which it has taken hold.

this is one of the reason why I doubt the country will ever leave its quagmire.
Societal rot at a populational and ethical level is a sign that a country is way too far gone.
It also creates a paradox of not being able to solve itself, as the people experiencing the ethical rot are unlikely to realise it.
It is only outsiders looking in, like you and I, that happen to notice it and the extent to which it has taken hold.

But if you listen to their point of view and try to understand them, then we will truly understand the thought behind this. For example what benefit will a person get for keeping Pakistan clean, forming a queue or following traffic signals. I am talking about the person themselves, so the mentality is make things easier for yourself and $$$$ the rest. So they will not form a queue because then they will have to wait ages, so if your a big timer, then push through the weak and get ahead.

Regarding money and materialism, working hard to make money is difficult but looting brings 100x the money in shorter time. Building mansions means respect, money means respect and power. So by challenging them you're taking away their power and influence. Working 9 till 5 and having enough money to get by is not enough. The society is destroyed morally, the state is also corrupt and no justice is given to you if your skint. Money buys influence, judges, lawyers, police.

But if you listen to their point of view and try to understand them, then we will truly understand the thought behind this. For example what benefit will a person get for keeping Pakistan clean, forming a queue or following traffic signals. I am talking about the person themselves, so the mentality is make things easier for yourself and $$$$ the rest. So they will not form a queue because then they will have to wait ages, so if your a big timer, then push through the weak and get ahead.

Regarding money and materialism, working hard to make money is difficult but looting brings 100x the money in shorter time. Building mansions means respect, money means respect and power. So by challenging them you're taking away their power and influence. Working 9 till 5 and having enough money to get by is not enough. The society is destroyed morally, the state is also corrupt and no justice is given to you if your skint. Money buys influence, judges, lawyers, police.
This is pretty much every aspect of the rot highlighted.
I think it all stems from a very selfish outlook, and the political sphere of the country is only representative of this outlook.

There is definitely a correlation between the ethical rot and the political rot, I would argue that there is probably a causational affect as well.
Pakistan was lost when the ethics began to rot. The political rot came a good deal of time afterwards.

This is pretty much every aspect of the rot highlighted.
I think it all stems from a very selfish outlook, and the political sphere of the country is only representative of this outlook.

There is definitely a correlation between the ethical rot and the political rot, I would argue that there is probably a causational affect as well.
Pakistan was lost when the ethics began to rot. The political rot came a good deal of time afterwards.

To be fair to the politicians, they are corrupt yes without a doubt but if you get to know them they know the society more than us, they know if they become shareef then they will be walked over by the people so they gather as much money as possible, hide it in offshore accounts, this keeps them powerful and have the ability to eliminate threats. The people also know this politician is rich and powerful so they don't harm him, otherwise I believe their daughters will not be safe, the people are worse than the politicians, believe me when I say it. Try to live a normal life in Pakistan for 1 year, without family connections, or power, we would all see the real society.

This is why I wanted Imran Khan and Pti to make KPK as a role model province, spread education, awareness, build atleast 1 role model police station where no corruption takes place, build 1 law firm where they dont steal your money but actually fight for justice, let the people of Pakistan witness a change, imagine living in lahore and hiring KPK lawyers because we all know they are not corrupt, will not make you sign fake property papers or trap you to loot you.
Also keep the streets, roads clean, educate the people, implement traffic rules.

I dont live in KPK but has any revolutionary change took place? Pti has been ruling it for 10 years.

To be fair to the politicians, they are corrupt yes without a doubt but if you get to know them they know the society more than us, they know if they become shareef then they will be walked over by the people so they gather as much money as possible, hide it in offshore accounts, this keeps them powerful and have the ability to eliminate threats. The people also know this politician is rich and powerful so they don't harm him, otherwise I believe their daughters will not be safe, the people are worse than the politicians, believe me when I say it. Try to live a normal life in Pakistan for 1 year, without family connections, or power, we would all see the real society.

This is why I wanted Imran Khan and Pti to make KPK as a role model province, spread education, awareness, build atleast 1 role model police station where no corruption takes place, build 1 law firm where they dont steal your money but actually fight for justice, let the people of Pakistan witness a change, imagine living in lahore and hiring KPK lawyers because we all know they are not corrupt, will not make you sign fake property papers or trap you to loot you.
Also keep the streets, roads clean, educate the people, implement traffic rules.

I dont live in KPK but has any revolutionary change took place? Pti has been ruling it for 10 years.

it is blatantly obvious that PTI has fallen short in many, many places.
I think I've covered this in another thread, but we all need to push for a peaceful, ethical revolution.

This will be done by educating everyone, old and young alike, on ideals such as morality, responsibility, brotherhood regardless of race or religion and reducing prejudice.

It should be taught in schools, and I know of people who have implemented these kind of ethical revolution standards within schools of AJK.

It requires a struggle on all levels, to properly push these ideals. But if it is done, unity and discipline will follow alongside faith, and the political sphere will change drastically as the generations which experienced the societal rot, pass on.

What we need is a respite from Consumer materialistic mentality..

This dame materialistic mentality has led to downfall of the human civilization.

Combine capitalism with greed and material consumption OCD... Its a deadly cocktail..

So is extreme form of religion..
Religion is not going to work when people use religious beliefs to stroke their just mentality. It turns into a tool for protecting their ego's rather than guidance for their actions

Just consider, this has been the only thread that has us self reflecting whereas all the others have people cutting each others throats and name calling. THAT is how low our ethical standards have dropped.

I recall someone saying that people no longer plant sheesham or deodaar. They prefer safaida which grows up faster.
Overnight success takes 10 years. PTI lost the plot when Imran started accepting "electables" just to become the PM in his life.

We need to self correct. Stay in the queues, look for the trash bins, leave the dirty politics, leave the phone screens and read good books. No matter how hard, or how long it takes.

انقلابیوں سنو، سلیقہ انقلاب

ہم نے دیکھا کہ کیسے تبدیلی کی بات کرنے والے اٹھالئے گئے۔ ہم نے دیکھا کہ کس طرح گھر بھیج دیئے گئے، کس طرح سے مار دیئے گئے۔ پر یہ سب بھی عوام کے ایک بڑے حصے کی شمولیت کے بغیر ممکن نہیں تھا۔ کیا ان عہدوں پر تمہارے ہمدرد تھے؟ نہیں تھے، اسی لئے تو نہ قتل کے سراغ ملے، نہ ہی دھمکیوں کے۔ کوئی ہے جو بتاسکے کہ دھمکی کس نے دی، اور قتل کس نے کروایا؟ میں پھر کہہ رہا ہوں کہ پاکستان کو سیاسی نہیں اخلاقی انقلاب کی ضرورت ہے۔ ایک ایسی تحریک کی جو لوگوں کو ٹھیک کرے۔ ہر ایک جگہ ہمدرد ہوں ، ہر ایک محکمہ میں اپنے لوگ ہوں۔ اس کام کے لئے یہ تحریک سیاست سے دور رہے، خاموشی سے تعلیم، معاشی اور اخلاقی محاذوں پر کام کرے۔ اندر سے مضبوطی حاصل کرے۔ ایک دن یہی خاموش انقلاب چیخ کر خود کو منوالے گا۔

Every power that rises to power simply dies, because it prematurely claims the right. And to some extent, these correcting powers are also incapable of what their written agenda hai. The right way to handle situation in Pakistan is to start a movement that will educate people. A power that will start correcting things from the very base. Slowly slowly this power will take over big positions and prove itself as a powerful background force. And then overnight claim the right to rule Pakistan.
That's the way for Pakistan.

اے میرے پیارے پاکستانیوں اور خاص کر پی ڈی ایف کے میرے خوبصورت دوستوں، میرا یقین کرو، پاکستان کا مسئلہ سیاسی نہیں ہے، اخلاقی ہے۔ ہم لوگ دوسروں کو جانور سمجھتے ہیں۔ دوسرے اگر سانس بھی لیں تو انپر کفر کے فتوے، اور دوسروں کا حق مار لینا ہمارے لئے کوئی مسئلہ ہی نہیں۔ اور جب یہی حرکت ہمارے ساتھ ہوتی ہے تو ہم چیخ اٹھتے ہیں۔
کل تک جو جہانگیر ترین قوم کا مسیح تھا، آج وہ کرپٹ ہے۔ پر سچ تو یہ ہے کہ وہ کل بھی کرپٹ تھا اور آج بھی ہے۔
ساس بہو کے جھگڑے سے کوٹا سسٹم تک، اور رشوت خوری سے لیکر دودھ میں ملاوٹ تک، کیا آپکو نہیں لگتا کہ ہمیں سیاسی نہیں اخلاقی تحریک کی ضرورت ہے؟

تحریک اخلاق دارالسلام پاکستان۔

Politics promotes good Ethics

It is not , 1 or other !!!

Get rid of FAUJ and their 1857 Training Curriculum from Old Colonial force.
They are a failure due to this internal Curriculum

It is not Pakistan Fauj , it is 1857 Colonian Fauj REMENANTS who have passed on the inner circle habits generation to generation

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom