What's new

Look at America. What Do You see?

Does Russia bomb anyone? Except in Goergia & Chechenia were NATO terrorists attack and declare independance?

Russia never invade a country very far with lies, neither does China

No, Russia loves supporting oppressive and corrupt regimes like Bashar's. They stopped direct confrontations after being thrashed by the US?
I think both Russia and the US are guilty of war crimes, and both need to die to end the terrorist and insurgency problems in the world. It's thanks to their support that many corrupt regimes are in power.

No, Russia loves supporting oppressive and corrupt regimes like Bashar's. ......
It's thanks to their support that many corrupt regimes are in power.

Well it's not an easy scenario. Do you ostracize a country like some do to North Korea/Iran/Syria/Israel and wait it out for decades and hope they change(only hurting their people BTW), do you meddle with their affairs and be labeled an interloper, do you deal a little with them, or do you toss up your hands and ignore everything and treat them like everybody else and hope things eventually get better.

Last edited:
That was not intended by the russians like they didn't plan ww2

That was not an ethnic cleansing and JEW USA also colonized Europa

JEW USA always speak about human rights to destroy countries, so they must respect it

With your moral, murders, thefts chaos are normal things
First, USA is not "Jews". Second, US atleast gives rights to it's citizens unlike majority of the nations.

First, USA is not "Jews". Second, US atleast gives rights to it's citizens unlike majority of the nations.
90% of the leaders in USA are JEWS
10% left are sabathean satanists who worship lies

JEW USA are liars, who call zionist Al Qaeda democrats, so why to believe them when they say they are more democratic than other countries?

90% of the leaders in USA are JEWS
10% left are sabathean satanists who worship lies

JEW USA are liars, who call zionist Al Qaeda democrats, so why to believe them when they say they are more democratic than other countries?
lol.... do have the stats or pulling this from obvious place....

Yes, in France too

Does Kerry speak about zionist Al qaeda as syrians democrats yes or no?
Isn't he worshipping lies?

The western world is based upon shameless lies and pleasing the peoples animalish instincts like eat and fvck.

Mcdonalds, CNN and **** = USA

Barack Obama (on TV): ...to reclaim the American dream and reaffirm that fundamental truth, that, out of many, we are one...

Driver: You hear that line? Line's for you.

Jackie Cogan: Don't make me laugh. One people. It's a myth created by Thomas Jefferson.

Driver: Oh, so now you're going to have a go at Jefferson, huh?

Jackie Cogan: My friend, Thomas Jefferson is an American saint because he wrote the words 'All men are created equal', words he clearly didn't believe since he allowed his own children to live in slavery. He's a rich white snob who's sick of paying taxes to the Brits. So, yeah, he writes some lovely words and aroused the rabble and they went and died for those words while he sat back and drank his wine and fucked his slave girl. This guy wants to tell me we're living in a community? Don't make me laugh. I'm living in America, and in America you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now fuckin' pay me.

(Killing Them Softly)

The western world is based upon shameless lies and pleasing the peoples animalish instincts like eat and fvck.

Mcdonalds, CNN and **** = USA
Yes, but it's not the worst as we can have choice

The worst is probably their wars and their public debt

Yes, but it's not the worst as we can have choice

The Minute Russia and China are gone, the US Government (the force behind it) will show its real face to the American citizens.

FEMA concentration camps and forced abortions will be normality.

Indeed concentration camps are very likely

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom