What's new

Look at America. What Do You see?

Indeed concentration camps are very likely

Yeah, they were planned way back in 1984:

concentrationcampsforamericans-120515213359-phpapp02-thumbnail-4.jpg

Awesome post.

Anybody has a chance to have a decent life in America. The opportunities here even in these troubled times are still unlike any other developed nation.
And yet there's an alarming 7% unemployment rate!! Yep! God bless America! But God bless the unemployed too! :P

I am not able see America here from India :lol::lol:

And yet there's an alarming 7% unemployment rate!! Yep! God bless America! But God bless the unemployed too! :P

My post relates to

My post relates to Job opportunities, entrepreneurship, capital funding, and Govt regulations. I was working in the IT industry a few years ago. I still do consulting temp stints every now and then when get called in by some established clients.

I am currently involved in the retail and real estate industry. Additionally I am in the process of starting a EPA related business. I get a monkey on the back which every now and then tells me to get into wholesale business, I doubt I will be able to get into it anytime soon as I have my hands full.

That's why America is the place to be if you are a motivated individual who wants to make something out of your life.
I have a Bachelors and a Masters degree in IT. However, no degrees are required for anything I do or trying to do. Almost anybody who can read and write can get into all these fields.

If you are a selfish person and if you want to become rich by utilizing and exploiting others, than USA is your country.

You can open a Burger restaurant and utilize young Blacks, latinos or poor Whites as Cheap labor slaves.

You can open IT company and utilize young asians as trainees and let them work for free.

US Employees doesnt even have a healt insurance.

Long live America, The country which became rich from SLAVERY. :usflag:

https://www.census.gov/prod/2013pubs/p70-134.pdf

More than half of the US population (55.1%) had employment-based health insurance coverage in 2011, and among the employed population aged 18 to 64, over two-thirds (68.2%) had health insurance through their employer. In addition, over one-third (34.7%) of individuals who did not work received coverage through employment-based health insurance, usually from a former employer or another person's employer.

(Obamacare covers even more now.)

If you are a selfish person and if you want to become rich by utilizing and exploiting others, than USA is your country.

You can open a Burger restaurant and utilize young Blacks, latinos or poor Whites as Cheap labor slaves.

You can open IT company and utilize young asians as trainees and let them work for free.

Long live America, The country which became rich from SLAVERY. :usflag:
Yeah...The oligarchs of Russia is soooooo kind and compassionate.

well good or bad i wont comment on that .

But i see a country that is and that will be doing anything to protect own needs by hook or by crook and that is NOT bad.

Back
Top Bottom