What's new

Look at America. What Do You see?

Hi,

That is so outrageouslyu stupid-----. During the recession starting 2008---I lost my house job everything. In 2012 I bought another house----it already has an equity of $125000 in it---I have a similar job---I am back on my feet----.

When my house foreclosed---I could have stayed in it legally for 1 1/2 years without paying any mortgage or rent----. If I would have hired an attorney---I could live there for another year before it foreclosed.

So---where can you live in a mansion for 2 1/2 years without paying mortgage----where can you buy another house with no money down after going thru a foreclosure!!! Nowhere.

How about Japan----the recession of early 90's stiull haunts them---they have yet to recover from it---.

Until the next crisis will brake your feet again. You will work work and work and at the end you will have a unsecure pension. A wasted life, while others owning huge chunk of Gold and Land and building up family dynasties.

Hi,

That is so outrageouslyu stupid-----. During the recession starting 2008---I lost my house job everything. In 2012 I bought another house----it already has an equity of $125000 in it---I have a similar job---I am back on my feet----.

When my house foreclosed---I could have stayed in it legally for 1 1/2 years without paying any mortgage or rent----. If I would have hired an attorney---I could live there for another year before it foreclosed.

So---where can you live in a mansion for 2 1/2 years without paying mortgage----where can you buy another house with no money down after going thru a foreclosure!!! Nowhere.

How about Japan----the recession of early 90's stiull haunts them---they have yet to recover from it---.

That is the American spirit !!!!!!!

You get knocked down, you get up and move on.

Until the next crisis will brake your feet again. You will work work and work and at the end you will have a unsecure pension. A wasted life, while others owning huge chunk of Gold and Land and building up family dynasties.

Hi,

That can happen anywhere---a crisis. What do you mean wasted---I work---I make a good living---I provide for the family---. Those who are going to make huge chunks of gold are everywhere---like your Oligarchs---or the millionaires and billionaires in china india us and other places----.

So, where is theplace you don't find these 'dynasties'.

where can you buy another house with no money down after going thru a foreclosure!!!

If someone can buy a house with no money down -- after they foreclosed on a previous house a couple of years ago -- it scares the hell out of me.

It tells me the Ponzi scheme is back on and there's another cliff coming.

What I see at America a place of Fancy Hollywood Movies and American Military Power....and US Dollar.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom