What's new

Look at America. What Do You see?

When i see at America i see two Americas. The Poor and utilized Latin America. Than the Rich and utilizing Northern America.

Latins will always suffer when they dont learn to defend themselfs against US Fasism

It certainly doesn't. But it's a dog eat dog world and powerful will oppress the weak....
That sucks, where is the morale?
I think that wars are not good for the world contrary to what some people think

That doesn't give them the right to bomb everybody

Actually all countries with a permanent seat in the UN Security Council has the right to bomb anyone
(assuming they will veto any resolution banning the bombing).

Dude, your head works very similar to mine.... I was thinking of:

This....

5469133980_1ca8261e4e_z.jpg

And this.... :man_in_love:

9a89d2e44af7abdb_m.jpg

and later a smoke... maybe! :D

Americans can't make decent coffee and cakes.

This
cappuccino-in-italia.jpg

and this …
laduree1.jpg

is what Americans can only dream about!

Actually all countries with a permanent seat in the UN Security Council has the right to bomb anyone
(assuming they will veto any resolution banning the bombing).
Does Russia bomb anyone? Except in Goergia & Chechenia were NATO terrorists attack and declare independance?

Russia never invade a country very far with lies, neither does China

Does Russia bomb anyone? Except in Goergia & Chechenia were NATO terrorists attack and declare independance?

Russia never invade a country very far with lies, neither does China

Does Afghanistan in 1979 ring any bells? Or Hungary 1956?

The writer could get the **** out of the country and get back to the hellhole he crawled out from.

That sucks, where is the morale?
I think that wars are not good for the world contrary to what some people think
I think you meant moral, the winner will invent one. War is only bad for the loser, not the winner. That being said, I am not a war monger or anything.

That was not intended by the russians like they didn't plan ww2

That was not an ethnic cleansing and JEW USA also colonized Europa

I think you meant moral, the winner will invent one. War is only bad for the loser, not the winner. That being said, I am not a war monger or anything.
JEW USA always speak about human rights to destroy countries, so they must respect it

With your moral, murders, thefts chaos are normal things

Last edited:
Does Afghanistan in 1979 ring any bells? Or Hungary 1956?
Read again what i wrote

Contrary to JEW USA, russians never made death squads in the houses of other people to impose their views, as JEW USA death squads in Latina America for example

Gulags and death squads in Russia are made by the JEWS Lenin and Trotsky.

Stalin continued the work, but the JEWS made the dynamics that couldn't be stopped easily

Zionists are shameless and limitless when it comes to achieve their goals of domination

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom