What's new

Look at America. What Do You see?

Kate Upton, such a girl next door, so so so gorgeous :smitten:

**** the HATERS, 'Murica!

Freedoms available here are not available in ANY Muslim country. So there's that. Peace, education( plenty of retards here though aka HAzzy the terrorists ), prosperity, convenience, quality. Name it you got it.

Last edited:
What I see about the US.

1400.png

435_democracy_is_coming_bro_700.jpg

not-sure-if-i-should-post-this-kind-of-meme-i-don-amp-039-t-even-live-in-america_o_2108503.jpg

Democracy_o_70406.jpg

Funniest_Memes_18-mega-freedoms-of-democracy_11068.jpeg

42-000-tons.jpg

wwc1.jpg

16776495.jpg

1911851_226055314266852_1722082419_n.jpg

gordon-ramsay-meme-oil.jpg

I have no love for the American government fascist policies but I do support its people....
I see a once great nation that once had (and still has) alot to be proud of, a nation that has carved not only its destiny but the destiny of the world, then I see the America of today, a nation betrayed by its leaders, a nation losing its freedoms, its founding basis, one liberty at a time, a nation that is slowly falling victim to the ploys of its unknown enemies......

Forgive me American friends but I couldn't resist:
I see JEW USA persecuting everyone alive and MOSSAD ZIONISTS killing Palestinians in Israel. JEW USA is scientifically proven to be the most hateful country in the world. The sooner JEW USA is destroyed the better. @Fukuoka

Forgive me American friends but I couldn't resist:
I see JEW USA persecuting everyone alive and MOSSAD ZIONISTS killing Palestinians in Israel. JEW USA is scientifically proven to be the most hateful country in the world. The sooner JEW USA is destroyed the better. @Fukuoka
Couldn't agree more

What do I see?

The most heinous tyrannical empire the world has ever seen. A despotic bunch of fascists that murder people for fun all across the world because its part of Yankee culture.

Death and destruction is what the Yankees are all about.

US is not without it's share of hypocrisy, but it is indeed is a great country. When I see it, I see hope.

What do I see?

The most heinous tyrannical empire the world has ever seen. A despotic bunch of fascists that murder people for fun all across the world because its part of Yankee culture.

Death and destruction is what the Yankees are all about.
And plenty of Chinese who moved here, no matter how long, contributed to that...

Back
Top Bottom