What's new

Long Lasting Japanese-Turkish Relations!

I wish I was in Turkey. I really want Iskender now.

IMGP3933.JPG

Turkish bread at the bottom, meat on top, yogurt sause, tomato sauce and tere sause.. hmm

Guys, I was working until 5:30 am and I am pretty tired and don't have the energy to delete the off-topic posts. I'm going to sleep now so please stay on topic.

Btw @what, Afiyet olsun. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I was working until 5:30 am and I am pretty tired and don't have the energy to delete the off-topic posts. I'm going to sleep now so please stay on topic.

Btw @what, Afiyet olsun. :D

Since you are tired and speaking of off topic,:D what kind of work that gets you home at 5:30 AM? At my work place women latest shift ends at 9 PM, only one day a week, and they get free transportation to their homes, while we rot in shifts finish at 12AM and 7AM. Women call for equality when it only suits them...

Last edited by a moderator:
This brothership is essential for protecting Turkic lands from expansionist China.

United Turkic army is already been accomplished but we need strong brother nation as Japan.

hoho~ Turkish love is blind and sometimes deaf. Just believe me.....Any Far Eastern countries never think that Turkey can replace China .

my friend,Tell one's not to offer the unrequited love any more, for it doesn't work.

hoho~ Turkish love is blind and sometimes deaf. Just believe me.....Any Far Eastern countries never think that Turkey can replace China .

my friend,Tell one's not to offer the unrequited love any more, for it doesn't work.

Turkey would use Turkic People to get Independence for Turkics in China.

Turkey would use Turkic People to get Independence for Turkics in China.

waht.....Turkey always fancied hisself as a “Pan-Turkey” even wilfully extended the extraterritoriality to Chinese Uygur Minority?

Turkey invariably overestimate their own strength......It was sound asleep , its beak still working. Was it dreaming?

Back
Top Bottom