What's new

Long Lasting Japanese-Turkish Relations!

Seriously how old are you?

Not necessary to ask how old, it is clear we see the chemistry relationship with Turkish/Japanese/Koreans on China. Pakistan should be alert. It is same surrounded applied to Turkey by Greece, Russia, Cyprus, Europe, Syria/Iraq, and Israel before poking nose on China. Thanks.

Not necessary to ask how old, it is clear we see the chemistry relationship with Turkish/Japanese/Koreans on China. Pakistan should be alert. It is same surrounded applied to Turkey by Greece, Russia, Cyprus, Europe, Syria/Iraq, and Israel before poking nose on China. Thanks.

Good response. Turkey is in a real bad situation. Unfortunately there wont be a Turkey at the End of the century.

But our strength comes from Turkic unity. What happens today to Uighurs, may happen to Turks tomorrow. Also Hazaras' situation in Pakistan is well known. if each arrow of Turks dont become one body, each would be broken one by one. and I dont wanna see another Crimea.

As I said dont take it personal.

Good response. Turkey is in a real bad situation. Unfortunately there wont be a Turkey at the End of the century.

But our strength comes from Turkic unity. What happens today to Uighurs, may happen to Turks tomorrow. Also Hazaras' situation in Pakistan is well known. if each arrow of Turks dont become one body, each would be broken one by one. and I dont wanna see another Crimea.

r u talking about crimea in ukarine.?

Yes

Another example are Circassians from Circassia. They were also deported and killed.
In crimea most ppl r tatar,crimea is most imp part of ukarine but russia also have eye on it,but tell you man dont tease pakistan as now a days we consider only china is our real friend although we consider you guys r our brother too

First try to get japan to relax its restrictions on visa for turks then see if any turk can apply for japanese citizenship then come back and brag of this brothership shall we?

What are you talking about? There is no visa restrictions between Turkiye and Japan. All a Turkish citizen need is just a passport to go to Japan.

What are you talking about? There is no visa restrictions between Turkiye and Japan. All a Turkish citizen need is just a passport to go to Japan.

No visa restrictions? are you out of your mind?turkey along with few countries can only stay in japan for no more than 3 months.turkey not even qualified for 6 months visa free stay like uk canada and most eu countries

What's the problem with uyghurs?certainly we treat them pretty well,much better than how turkey have treated with Armenians and Kurds.

Back
Top Bottom