What's new

life!!!!!!!

blackops

Reaction score
okey here is a question that i cant solve by myself me and my gf broke up some time back having spent 2 years together it was very heart breaking to let her go but thought that was a better option for her after we broke up i promised my self never to fall in love again but after 4-5 months of r break up i meet this girl a very sweet n cute girl and the moment i saw her i fell in love with her the problem is she has been committed from this guy for almost 2.5 years now we talk to each other fr hours n hours we have some 1800 sms between us in just 1 month i dont knw what should i do should i tell her i do love her or should just things go on HELP ME GUYS what should i do

depends if she feels the same way as you do , may be she is just a bit friendly and you are getting mixed signals . also remember you are on the rebound .
i think you are in your early 20 so this sort of a feeling keeps cropping up . your heart will be broken a lot more before you find some one you can spend your life with . and by the way love has nothing to do with it.

am 19 my good man and no she only talks to a selected few but yes may be am just to confused

Buddy, you are suffering from a rebound. Take it easy, try not to get serious with a girl who is already with someone for so long. Find a girl to just have fun. I mean a friend with benefits, and stick with that for at least a couple of months. It will not only cure you of your blindness, but will also make you more mature with regard to this new, already involved, girl you just found.

Basically, you need to buy an easy time to help wither off the memories you collected with your gf.

Modz Please make a sticky thread for these Diljale or nakam ashiq ... So no one make new thread for this topic agian n agian.

Modz Please make a sticky thread for these Diljale or nakam ashiq ... So no one make new thread for this topic agian n agian.

arre yaar . give a guy a chance to feel pain . there is no greater joy than sorrow.

okey here is a question that i cant solve by myself me and my gf broke up some time back having spent 2 years together it was very heart breaking to let her go but thought that was a better option for her after we broke up i promised my self never to fall in love again but after 4-5 months of r break up i meet this girl a very sweet n cute girl and the moment i saw her i fell in love with her the problem is she has been committed from this guy for almost 2.5 years now we talk to each other fr hours n hours we have some 1800 sms between us in just 1 month i dont knw what should i do should i tell her i do love her or should just things go on HELP ME GUYS what should i do

This love shove is total bullshit. For men, in women there is only one objective, and everyone is pagal for that...

Just go to her, and ask.... if in affirmative, go ahead.. otherwise buy new one. Simpul.

Be a man dude. I know Eastern philosophy asks us to be gentle, but in the time we live in, you have to be a hard *** to survive. I hate desis' when they give me their sob story, because we're programmed for our women. If you're dating a western woman, you have to play by their rules, and act like the biggest asshole possible. Only then, they will respect you, if ever.

Be a man dude. I know Eastern philosophy asks us to be gentle, but in the time we live in, you have to be a hard *** to survive. I hate desis' when they give me their sob story, because we're programmed for our women. If you're dating a western woman, you have to play by their rules, and act like the biggest asshole possible. Only then, they will respect you, if ever.
you really do not know women do you?:rolleyes:

razpak is somewhat right. I'm pretty sure that goes for most women though. Women want guys that can listen to them, but at the same time show that they've got a backbone. It's all psychology. For some reason women would rather be with an asshole than a guy sitting on a couch with a tub of ice cream and tissues watching soaps. You have to be firm, yet fair to the point where you just don't give a damn. However you must have your limits as well, don't go overboard by being rude to her, saying hurtful things. Not to the point where she starts hating you lol

To make it simple, keep it cool. Be like the Fonz ;)

eju5pd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom