What's new

Life of Sikhs and Hindus in Pakistan.

JattPunjabi

BANNED
Reaction score
We hear a lot of stories about how Sikhs and Hindus live in Pakistan like this:
UNITED SIKHS
Hindu girl rescued in Pakistan, four kidnappers killed
But can Pakistani members enlighten us on how minorities actually live in Pakistan. Can they reach the higher tiers of Pakistani society or will there religion will always be pulled into question? I have always wanted to know this so I would really appreciate responses from Pakistani members. :)

Yes they can. Specially Sikhs...cuz Sikhs are view favorably by Pakistanis due to shared history with them...

And regarding reaching higher ranks?

Well, if I am not wrong, current Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee (CJCSC) of Pakistan Military is a Christian General...

Khalid Shameem Wyne...

Also, well known PAF officers..base commanders etc like Cecil Chaudry were Christians...

Currently, we have couple of Sikh Army officers in Pakistan Army...

I don't have Sikh friends, but I have christian friends and also I have more than 2 Christian teachers and I gave them same respect after knowing that they were Christians. There are some people in Pakistan too, they think that they are superior from minorities because they are Muslims and they worship Allah. But majority of people hate this and minorities are given same respect as Muslims.

Don't know if you believe us or not. Ask to minorities living in Pakistan or have a visit to Pakistan and see yourself.

Yes they can. Specially Sikhs...cuz Sikhs are view favorably by Pakistanis due to shared history with them...

Well, if I am not wrong, current Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee (CJCSC) of Pakistan Military is a Christian General...

Khalid Shameem Wyne...

Also, well known PAF officers..base commanders etc like Cecil Chaudry were Christians...

That's good news, what about Hindus.

I don't have Sikh friends, but I have christian friends and also I have more than 2 Christian teachers and I gave them same respect after knowing that they were Christians. There are some people in Pakistan too, they think that they are superior from minorities because they are Muslims and they worship Allah. But majority of people hate this and minorities are given same respect as Muslims.

Don't know if you believe us or not. Ask to minorities living in Pakistan or have a visit to Pakistan and see yourself.

I have been to Nankana sahib before in 2001. It was a weird experience, the visit to the site itself was fine however our Pakistani coach driver said it wouldn't be safe too walk the streets with a turban on and some people did make a few comments. I hope the situation has improved.

in fact there is no issue . look at it .

10000 muslims kidnapped in 10 years no news - 10 minors kidnap in 10 years every kidnapping become hot news

1000 muslim girls raped and killed no news - 10 minor girls raped hot news

100000 people payed extortion money in pakistan in 10 years no news - 10 non Muslims payed or threatening to pay it every case a big news

6,300,000 pakistanis leaved pakistan till now and living out no news - 630 non Muslims leave pakistan a big news

its media NGOs human rights bakwaas bla bla bla . i left 100s hindus living in my town and went back after 10 years they were thousands now and still same as they were . working eating drinking and living in their own colony .

Khalid Shameem Wyne...

Wyne is caste in Punjab and they are muslims.

That's good news, what about Hindus.

I have been to Nankana sahib before in 2001. It was a weird experience, the visit to the site itself was fine however our Pakistani coach driver said it wouldn't be safe too walk the streets with a turban on and some people did make a few comments. I hope the situation has improved.

Last years my Grandparents went to Sri Nankana Sahib Ji and they also had the similar experience. In one of thread, I've even posted pictures from there visit. :angel:

in fact there is no issue . look at it .

10000 muslims kidnapped in 10 years no news - 10 minors kidnap in 10 years every kidnapping become hot news

1000 muslim girls raped and killed no news - 10 minor girls raped hot news

100000 people payed extortion money in pakistan in 10 years no news - 10 non Muslims payed or threatening to pay it every case a big news

6,300,000 pakistanis leaved pakistan till now and living out no news - 630 non Muslims leave pakistan a big news

its media NGOs human rights bakwaas bla bla bla . i left 100s hindus living in my town and went back after 10 years they were thousands now and still same as they were . working eating drinking and living in their own colony .

I hope you would keep your rationality while discussing stuff like this regarding other countries and religions.

I hope you would keep your rationality while discussing stuff like this regarding other countries and religions.

yes i always do go please check my history on forum
my friend its country of 18crorre people everyday hundreds of police cases registered . so what if few cases monthly registered or something wrong happen to other religion believers ? i am non believer atheist for me muslims sikhs hindus all are theists .

I used to live in Southern Sindh. Had alot of Hindus & Christians in & around my area, had few Christians & a Hindu among my close friends. Never met a Sikh in that part of Pakistan though.

yes i always do go please check my history on forum

Appreciate that, Expect the same from me.

my friend its country of 18 crore people everyday hundreds of police cases registered . so what if few cases monthly registered or something wrong happen to other religion believers ? i am non believer atheist for me muslims sikhs hindus all are theists .

I know.. the crime rates are equal everywhere... but there is no shortage of people using crime to disrupt communal harmony .. and some degree of communal crime exists in every country.. there is no denying this fact.

Back
Top Bottom