What's new

Life of Sikhs and Hindus in Pakistan.

yes i always do go please check my history on forum
my friend its country of 18crorre people everyday hundreds of police cases registered . so what if few cases monthly registered or something wrong happen to other religion believers ? i am non believer atheist for me muslims sikhs hindus all are theists .

the reason why crime against a minority is highlighted is because they are considered to be weaker section of society. In India too crime against minority, women, tribal, lower caste will be highlighted.

Also many times crime against them seems to be targetted due to their religion/gender/tribe/caste (not always)...

Appreciate that, Expect the same from me.

I know.. the crime rates are equal everywhere... but there is no shortage of people using crime to disrupt communal harmony .. and some degree of communal crime exists in every country.. there is no denying this fact.

also human right activists NGOs and media bro they need $$$$$ from masters for rise such issues . many innocent girls even kids raped and killed but they rise the issue when they have hope of money from west . 7 years old student baby were raped and killed in Karachi they didn't even arrange a single walk or conference on it but if 70 years old minor women just got cricket ball on her head by mistake they rise the issue and cry day night over it media hype it and cash it . this is what we have people . every country has problems crimes killings rapes racists what we do abut it ? if we count 60000 pakistanis just killed by terrorists since 2005 man no one is safe but public is living doing their jobs enjoying whatever they have .thats life .

the reason why crime against a minority is highlighted is because they are considered to be weaker section of society. In India too crime against minority, women, tribal, lower caste will be highlighted.

Also many times crime against them seems to be targetted due to their religion/gender/tribe/caste (not always)...

and those millions payed extortion killed by terrorists . misbehaved by security forces . lived in hell bullet rain are strong ? no one is strong then 2% of elite class here . if there was religious crimes no muslim killed .when robbers went robbery they didn't ask religion .when MQM send extortion money paper they didn't ask religion .when street criminals killed a man for mobile they didn't ask religion .when police ask for bribe they didn't ask religion and also when 60% of our public die hard in gov offices for any god damn work or just a stamp they suffer till they pay bribe its nothing to do with religion . thanks to DAR1:D i don't have any

Hindu population in pakistan seems to have grown I think the numbers I have read recently seem to be double what pakistan says what is the sikh population ?

and those millions payed extortion killed by terrorists . misbehaved by security forces . lived in hell bullet rain are strong ? no one is strong then 2% of elite class here . if there was religious crimes no muslim killed .when robbers went robbery they didn't ask religion .when MQM send extortion money paper they didn't ask religion .when street criminals killed a man for mobile they didn't ask religion .when police ask for bribe they didn't ask religion and also when 60% of our public die hard in gov offices for any god damn work or just a stamp they suffer till they pay bribe its nothing to do with religion . thanks to DAR1:D i don't have any
I explained to you already why crime against minority makes bigger headline.
This is normal trend in reporting all over the world, not something unique to pakistan.

@he-man your kind views on this :angel:

what else would the poor man say
but he is a pakistani citizen now and i don't give a rat's *** what he says:smokin:

I respect ur worlds.
In india there is total censure on these matters after 2002 riots and ppl have just taken upon themselves to oppose anything communal which i think is due to the fact that muslims number about 13% in india and ppl have realized that it will always remain so

btw as for 2002 riots i would like u to respond to these figures
http://sardarspeaks.blogspot.in/2013/07/secularism-communalism-vs-governance.html

Last edited by a moderator:
what else would the poor man say
but he is a pakistani citizen now and i don't give a rat's *** what he says:smokin:

Humko maloom hai jannat ki haqueeqat, par, dil ke behlane ko ghalib, yeh khayal accha hai :sick: :closed:

We hear a lot of stories about how Sikhs and Hindus live in Pakistan like this:
UNITED SIKHS
Hindu girl rescued in Pakistan, four kidnappers killed
But can Pakistani members enlighten us on how minorities actually live in Pakistan. Can they reach the higher tiers of Pakistani society or will there religion will always be pulled into question? I have always wanted to know this so I would really appreciate responses from Pakistani members. :)

Sikhs are in lahore mostly and hindus in karachi. As long as they have money they are fine but if someone is broke then it's not a good idea to be in pakistan.

also human right activists NGOs and media bro they need $$$$$ from masters for rise such issues . many innocent girls even kids raped and killed but they rise the issue when they have hope of money from west . 7 years old student baby were raped and killed in Karachi they didn't even arrange a single walk or conference on it but if 70 years old minor women just got cricket ball on her head by mistake they rise the issue and cry day night over it media hype it and cash it . this is what we have people . every country has problems crimes killings rapes racists what we do abut it ? if we count 60000 pakistanis just killed by terrorists since 2005 man no one is safe but public is living doing their jobs enjoying whatever they have .thats life .

And sir the problem in pakistan is that its a country based on religion!!
And the text books specifically talk about muslims being superior than hindus.
In india there is communal tension too but the muslims are not being denigrated in text books etc so a child's mind remains unpolluted by these matters

Humko maloom hai jannat ki haqueeqat, par, dil ke behlane ko ghalib, yeh khayal accha hai :sick: :closed:

nice......fan of ghalib or jagjit??

I think it is the other way around,the life of a person in a country in which he is not the majority will always be difficult.
but yes sikhs like the lahore culture,also nankana sahib( a sikh temple) is here so many want to spend there life here.

I met plenty of sikhs in Jamrud(khyber agency) karkhane market who were speaking fluent pashtu and were selling electronics/clothes. So much negative propaganda out there that we Muslim Pakistani like to eat non Muslim lol I am talking about tribal areas of Pakistan which is considered conservative and even Pakistani from other provinces hesitate to go there for visit purpose

watch it

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom