What's new

Life in Pakistan in the eye of a Vietnamese

Karachi being the financial capital needs stricter security and should be federally managed territory like Islamabad.
I disagree, Karachi needs to be a separate province instead of a federal territory. The 18th amendment is a net positive for the country. A lot of development has happened in KPK and Punjab thanks to this 18th amendment, province. Only in Sindh, this is a problem as the whole province is held hostage by PPP.

I don't think that we need to have a separate province for everything!!

Some countries are more diverse and multicultural than ours and we see people living harmoniously without ever feeling the need for a separate province.

Some countries are more diverse and multicultural than ours and we see people living harmoniously without ever feeling the need for a separate province.
we are still a bit backwards mentally when it comes to living peacefully unfortunately. I think only solution is time and education.

Cause they're decentralized upto district, city levels - we are not

We are only decentralized upto provincial level - that's why everyone wants a province

we are still a bit backwards mentally when it comes to living peacefully unfortunately. I think only solution is time and education.
No- Pakistani urban centers were melting pots of different races, languages, ethnicities for centeries

It's political autonomy that people want

I disagree, Karachi needs to be a separate province instead of a federal territory. The 18th amendment is a net positive for the country. A lot of development has happened in KPK and Punjab thanks to this 18th amendment, province. Only in Sindh, this is a problem as the whole province is held hostage by PPP.
18th amendment changed Pakistan for the better

Btw I don't agree with a separate Karachi province

Cause they're decentralized upto district, city levels - we are not

We are only decentralized upto provincial level - that's why everyone wants a province

No- Pakistani urban centers were melting pots of different races, languages, ethnicities for centeries

It's political autonomy that people want

18th amendment changed Pakistan for the better
This decentralization is extremely important and we need even more of it. It gives us much-needed efficiency.

Pakistan should have at least 10 provinces with power devolved at local bodies level.

Yeah made a mistake of clicking auto-translate....
And the context is while hes handing her the money

1676844966040.png

Sawad is a Punjabi word
sawad is an arbi word meaning black land (iraq). swaad/svaad is a hindi and punjabi word meaning taste.

Urdu is hindi with arbi farsi replacing many of its weird sounding words

thusly Hindi phrase 'Bandar Kya Jaane Adrak Ka Swaad' is perfectly valid in Urdu: (بَنْدَر کیا جانے اَدرَک کا سواد) << search for this on the web

Last edited:
sawad is an arbi word meaning black land (iraq). swaad/svaad is a hindi and punjabi word meaning taste.

Urdu is hindi with arbi farsi replacing many of its weird sounding words

thusly Hindi phrase 'Bandar Kya Jaane Adrak Ka Swaad' is perfectly valid in Urdu: (بَنْدَر کیا جانے اَدرَک کا سواد) << search for this on the web

Hindi is NOT Urdu, and not vice versa either. My earlier point remains valid. (Urdu has its own word for sawad.)

Urdu sounds lowkey gay like Farsi.

Punjabi has different dialects and accents but sounds raw and a little aggressive

Sindhi sounds similar to Bengali to my ears

Urdu sounds more sophisticated.

Punjabi in comparison is very rough and when a woman speaks it I think she is a man who is capable of fighting. Very tribal dialect.

Have you ever worked with East Asians such as Chinese, Koreans or Japanese? They work like machines and hardly complain, completely opposite to how Pakistanis work. Despite getting nuked, the Japanese turned their country into the second-largest economy in the world before China claimed the second position. Vietnamese got sent to the stone age but these tough people built back their country and their exports are more than 10 times that of Pakistan despite having less than half as many people. Korea and China used to be absolute sh*tholes, after decades of hard work look at these two countries now. Iranians continue to make progress despite insane sanctions. And then there's us.
That’s why keeping the emperor was so important to the Japanese elite. It was a symbol of the national identity and a focal point of their identity. The emperor united them into a qoum.

Iranians aren’t as unified as these East Asian counties but compared to us, they are indeed a common people.

galti se bhi saabun na girana

View attachment 917007
You don’t want to go down that old town road.

Hindi is NOT Urdu, and not vice versa either. My earlier point remains valid. (Urdu has its own word for sawad.)
if you mean zaiqa or mazha they are from arbi and farsi

refer to “New Hindustani-English Dictionary", Banaras, London: Trubner and Co. by S. W. Fallon (1879)

Urdu sounds more sophisticated.

Punjabi in comparison is very rough and when a woman speaks it I think she is a man who is capable of fighting. Very tribal dialect.
Yeah it's very masculine tbh I like that aspect though

Urdu and Farsi sound good but just sometimes effeminate

Back
Top Bottom