What's new

Life in Pakistan in the eye of a Vietnamese

Bro, this is just copium. Corruption can't affect a nation's productivity that much. The truth is that we are lazy af and we need to get our sh*t together.

Lazy?

:lol:

Are you fucking kidding me? Do you know how hard mistris, mazdoors, paledaars, farmers, truck drivers work in Pakistan? And that too in all extremes of weather? Pakistan is a nation of hustlers but it has always been mismanagement coupled with corruption holding us back.

I don't harbour any hatred towards my ethnicity. But culturally, I find it hard to associate myself with them in fact, part of me straight up refuses to associate with them. My primary language will always be Urdu and it will have a place in my heart like no other. My apologies if my post offends you but this is how I feel.

That’s ok bro. You’re not Punjabi culturally which means you’re not a Punjabi at all. At the end of the day, none of this actually means anything at all.

But I will agree with the other members that Urdu and Farsi both do sound a tad bit homosexual but then that also varies on the speaker.

Last edited:
Lazy?

Are you fucking kidding me? Do you know how hard mistris, mazdoors, paledaars, farmers, truck drivers work in Pakistan? And that too in all extremes of weather? Pakistan is a nation of hustlers but it has always been mismanagement coupled with corruption holding us back.

That’s ok bro. You’re not Punjabi culturally which means you’re not a Punjabi at all. At the end of the day, none of this actually means anything at all.

But I will agree with the other members that Urdu and Farsi both do sound a tad bit homosexual but then that also varies on the speaker.
All those people that you mentioned that will only work when they will become completely broke. As soon as they get some money they start becoming lazy. I have seen this happen too many times. Just look at our productivity per capita, it's pathetic.

Expats usually find it much easier to blend in compared to other countries. Everyone just gets lost in the sea of people doing their own thing. The society as a whole employs a habit of learning the good while shunning the extreme.

Life in pakistan in the eyes of Pakistanis :lo:
BBF429CD-4C48-4482-8167-5B9B31B75002.jpeg

This is so fascinating, I wish could understand what she is saying in the video.
She tells about daily life in Pakistan how it looks like. Security is a big concern. They have lots of security guards they are all armed with loaded AKs. Rich and poor. Simple things as power cut.
They obviously belong to the upper well off. The husband has a factory in Pakistan that makes electric fans. Don’t know what she does. She buys a house in Japan. Interesting ivery cheap if comparing to house price Vietnam. 300 square meters with garden for just over 200,000 USD.

She tells about daily life in Pakistan how it looks like. Security is a big concern. They have lots of security guards they are all armed with loaded AKs. Rich and poor. Simple things as power cut.
They obviously belong to the upper well off. The husband has a factory in Pakistan that makes electric fans. Don’t know what she does. She buys a house in Japan. Interesting ivery cheap if comparing to house price Vietnam. 300 square meters with garden for just over 200,000 USD.

I see people richer than him travel with no security in Lahore. Security is a big issue in Karachi not in cities like Lahore and Islamabad.

All those people that you mentioned that will only work when they will become completely broke. As soon as they get some money they start becoming lazy. I have seen this happen too many times. Just look at our productivity per capita, it's pathetic.

I see that you are a shigird of Bilawalisms….

maxresdefault.jpg

She married to a Pakistan man, living between Japan, Pakistan and Vietnam.
So many videos about Pakistan.
The most comprehensive on daily life in Pakistan ever.

My cousin is married to a Vietnamese lady.. he lives in Germany.

She married to a Pakistan man, living between Japan, Pakistan and Vietnam.
So many videos about Pakistan.
The most comprehensive on daily life in Pakistan ever.

That's my neighborhood, an uncle in his 70s owns a clean ae86 in the apartment building next to the one in the video.

Last edited:
I see people richer than him travel with no security in Lahore. Security is a big issue in Karachi not in cities like Lahore and Islamabad.
Karachi being the financial capital needs stricter security and should be federally managed territory like Islamabad.

Urdu sounds lowkey gay like Farsi.

Punjabi has different dialects and accents but sounds raw and a little aggressive

Sindhi sounds similar to Bengali to my ears
Hi,

Urdu is grammatically a feminine language---. Punjabi on the other hand is grammatically masculine---.

The twain shall never meet.

Hi,

Urdu is grammatically a feminine language---. Punjabi on the other hand is grammatically masculine---.

The twain shall never meet.
So is Persian... But Punjabi gets unwarranted hate its probably the most deep and complex language next to Sanskrit.

So is Persian... But Punjabi gets unwarranted hate its probably the most deep and complex language next to Sanskrit.
Punjabi is older then Urdu and deserves it place in Pakistan. Pakistan really needs to adopt a trilanguage system like India has.

Local Language, National Language, International Language

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom