What's new

Lies of Tahir Ul Qadri? A fake Mullah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FAKE Mullahs are the worst kind......

No doubt. Crooked politicians only malign themselves, crooked mullahs however malign the religion as well since they officially draw their legitimacy from religion, and any act that they commit thereafter is associated with that religion. TUQ is one dodgy character no doubt.

if these officer submit their confessions in court that Rana sanaullah ordered them so Rana sana ullah should be arrested!
Right right we forgot it's Europe not Pakistan and those officers are gonna confess against their masters :rolleyes: oh wait
Brother,

Nawaz never asked government to open Taliban 's Office, and my prescription is may b i am wrong, TTP helped IK to save his face after failed dharna.
and what about SS begging taliban not to attack punjab?
do u know on 13th of August 2014, Interior Minsitry shared the Intelligence information with CM KPK on possible attack on Government schools. but CM khatak not took any action. so this is why as government he is also failed to protect !
According to Najam sethi who is a khaas admi of NS said that when he was chief minister he used to receive over 1000 intelligence reports on daily basis! but obviously 99% of them were used to be either totally fake or false so you tell me what you would've done if you were in his place?

Right right i forgot it's Europe not Pakistan and those officers are gonna confess against their masters :rolleyes: oh wait

and what about SS begging taliban not to attack punjab?

According to Najam sethi who is a khaas admi of NS said that when he was chief minister he used to receive over 1000 intelligence reports on daily basis! but obviously 99% of them were used to be either totally fake or false so you tell me what you would've done if you were in his place?

so what's the difference between the two? if both are same, so what is change!

but report on APS was not fake, because it was transmitted by Military sources.

so what's the difference between the two? if both are same, so what is change!
Difference is one didn't ordered his personal militia to slaughter people in front of live camera's :)
but report on APS was not fake
Again how can one be sure that they weren't fake? at that time?
because it was transmitted by Military sources.
So? I'm sure they transmit 100's of these types of reports in 1 day and not all of them can be authentic...

give me a answer Brother?

if we minus Model town killings , what left in TUQ's Politics??

that unfortunate accident benefiting TUQ's Politics.

These people would have blamed NS had MQM killers been successful in killing the MQM mob attacking News Channels, a plan which was later uncovered by Rangers. Had that happened, these people who are now blaming NS for Model town killings would be praising the wisdom of Altaf and chanting Nawas kutta hye hye. These are the same people who got out supporting Mujeeb when Agartala conspiracey was uncovered. This mental malfunction is well known to our enemies and they exploit it very well....in the end the saying "Pakistanis are their own enemies" proves to be true.

Here some members thinking that because i am criticizing TUQ its mean that i am supporter of NS.

I have firmly believe that NS is not a politician, and he not even knew the word politics is, which also very visible in his 2nd's.

Here some members thinking that because i am criticizing TUQ its mean that i am supporter of NS.

I have firmly believe that NS is not a politician, and he not even knew the word politics is, which also very visible in his 2nd's.

no matter what you say, if you criticize anyone or anything that has been linked, is being linked or will be linked to his highness Empty Khan you will be labelled as Gunga supporter. For you information, there is no politician in Pakistan.

He may be a fake person or even a bad/evil one at that, but there's no denying that he has extensive knowledge encompassing a wide range of Islamic affairs. Dear OP, just because you hate someone, doesn't mean your hate can conceal the facts you don't wanna know...Ahh... If only the looks could kill :lol:.

Reactions: SQ8
Tahir ul Qadri-- while Dramatic.. is still not an extremist who exploits women and promotes paedophilia whilst encouraging butchering of innocents. Most that oppose him are just that.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom