What's new

Lies of Tahir Ul Qadri? A fake Mullah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read the article. Seems to be more politically motivated. Tahir-ul-Qadri was once the favorite scholar and Imam of Nawaz Sharif. Nawaz Sharif offered Tahir-ul-Qadri land and high ranking positions when things were good.

Just read the article. Seems to be more politically motivated. Tahir-ul-Qadri was once the favorite scholar and Imam of Nawaz Sharif. Nawaz Sharif offered Tahir-ul-Qadri land and high ranking positions when things were good.

did u also read the article, in which professor of a Jamia tul Al Azhar exposed that Title Sheikh ul Islam used by TUQ is on fake basis.

did u also read the article, in which professor of a Jamia tul Al Azhar exposed that Title Sheikh ul Islam used by TUQ is on fake basis.

I don't know the details about that, but I do know that there are a lot of rival groups out there. What I can say is that I'm not surprised that such criticism is now suddenly coming to the forefront when he is criticizing Nawaz Sharif's policies.

I don't know the details about that, but I do know that there are a lot of rival groups out there. What I can say is that I'm not surprised that such criticism is now suddenly coming to the forefront when he is criticizing Nawaz Sharif's policies.

brother,

hahahaha, may i share the verdict of Lahore High court as well against TUQ, in which he proved to Drama Baz?

May i ?

Is it true TUQ sought and got asylum in Canada ?

TUQ a Fake Mullah a Fake Sheikh ul Islam

who is even banned to enter Saudi Arabia (Can't perform Hajj or Umrah) pity

True he's a Canadian national now

Brother,

some one told me A Jew is a security In charge of TUQ, and FBI also facilitate in his security.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom