What's new

Lies of Tahir Ul Qadri? A fake Mullah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhojo to janey
revolution.png

TUQ Lied but NS murdered, there is a big difference....................

So in your opinion who's responsible for model town massacre? and be honest

In my point of View,

its the responsibility of government to tackle the Mob, but firing live bullets is not justified.

Just like Mushi is responsible for 12 th May killing.
Just like IK is responsble in APS killing.
like that Shahbaz sharif is responsible for what happened on that Day.

But u must dont forgot that on that more than 25 Police men also injured during the clash, but i still says firing bullets is not justified.

:o: Whaaaat? how can you even compare these 2 events how is IK responsible for APS? and are you saying that punjab police is equivalent to TTP?:woot:
like that Shahbaz sharif is responsible for what happened on that Day.
Ah so he should be hanged along with rana sanaullAh and all those police men involved in it finally you agree on this :tup:

:o: Whaaaat? how can you even compare these 2 events? are you saying punjab police is equivalent to TTP?:woot:

Ah so he should be hanged along with rana sanaullAh and all those police men involved in it finally you agree on this :tup:
Na ji jamhoriyat ends where opposition to PMLN starts they eveng loat on death of innocent civilians in Model Town

DId you know a woman was hit so badly by a police man that her jaw broke off and she bled to death?

DId you know a woman was hit so badly by a police man that her jaw broke off and she bled to death?
animals yea i think i have seen those pics but than again it's punjab police aka personal army of sharif family what else do you expect from them?:(

Nawaz Sharif was involved in APS children killings because Nawaz Sharif got the advantages and 126 days Protest was called off by Imran khan. Nawaz is also involved in Quetta High court blast and attack on Ary New center because Pervaz Rasheed visited MQM camp that day and they are still saving Altaf Hussian.

Itni bhi kamzor yadasht nahi meri

So Punjab police should be outlawed like TTp?

Strange that is the language Indian army uses in IoK

Brother,
Gullu but was arrested and he should face due course of Law, no body defending him.

who ever responsible in Punjab police should be arrested and i think more than 10 officers were arrested also.

Brother,
Gullu but was arrested and he should face due course of Law, no body defending him.

who ever responsible in Punjab police should be arrested and i think more than 10 officers were arrested also.
He was just a foot soldier arrest the kingpin who ordered him

They were given orders the person who gave them(Rana Sanaullah) should also be arrested

I don't know the details about that, but I do know that there are a lot of rival groups out there. What I can say is that I'm not surprised that such criticism is now suddenly coming to the forefront when he is criticizing Nawaz Sharif's policies.

Nawaz Shareef may be a self serving traitor but this guy Qadri he is bigger than that.

Nawaz Sharif was involved in APS children killings because Nawaz Sharif got the advantages and 126 days Protest was called off by Imran khan. Nawaz is also involved in Quetta High court blast and attack on Ary New center.

Brother,

Nawaz never asked government to open Taliban 's Office, and my prescription is may b i am wrong, TTP helped IK to save his face after failed dharna.

because we all knew that on 13th of August 2014, Interior Ministry informed CM pervez khataf about the Intelligence of Planning of TTP, but Pervia khatak not took any action on that .

He was just a foot soldier arrest the kingpin who ordered him

They were given orders the person who gave them(Rana Sanaullah) should also be arrested

if these officer submit their confessions in court that Rana sanaullah ordered them so Rana sana ullah should be arrested!

:o: Whaaaat? how can you even compare these 2 events how is IK responsible for APS? and are you saying that punjab police is equivalent to TTP?:woot:

Brother,

do u know on 13th of August 2014, Interior Minsitry shared the Intelligence information with CM KPK on possible attack on Government schools. but CM khatak not took any action. so this is why as government he is also failed to protect !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom