What's new

Dr Tahir ul Qadri vision of a modern Islamic State

Nobody knows this poser outside Pakistan.

Well I don't know about calling him a poser since I don't know much to anything about him.

Had no clue he lived in Canada until he was on Pakistani news.

I believe my mother has liked his lectures.

Sir please don't teach me what is what because I live here and know more about it than you. That picture you showed is easily a 3-5 million dollar house. No bank will give you a mortgage for it unless you have a household income of about 400k or you pay off a significant chunk of the property as down payment.

Lol, if you didn't notice I live in Canada too.

I said it's a $2.5 Million USD house so approximately around $3 Million CAD.

Yes, it's expensive now but are you saying he bought it today?

He could have very likely bought it in the early 2000s when it was considerably cheaper. Even in Toronto a bungalow that cost like $250K CAD back in 2000-2001 costs something like $1.1 Million CAD now while Mississaugas property values increased considerably faster.

When he bought that house it may have cost something like $500K CAD could have been cheaper.

Remember he moved to Canada way back in 2005

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure if tomorrow I stand up and call my self Sheikh ul Islam. I'm pretty sure all the muslim world will laugh at me and call me a poser. Except maybe gullible fools in Indo-Pak.
Well I don't know about calling him a poser since I don't know much to anything about him.

Had no clue he lived in Canada until he was on Pakistani news.

I believe my mother has liked his lectures.

Lol, if you didn't notice I live in Canada too.

I said it's a $2.5 Million USD house so approximately around $3 Million CAD.

Yes, it's expensive now but are you saying he bought it today?

He could have very likely bought it in the early 2000s when it was considerably cheaper. Even in Toronto a bungalow that cost like $250K CAD back in 2000-2001 costs something like $1.1 Million CAD now while Mississaugas property values increased considerably faster.

When he bought that house it may have cost something like $500K CAD could have been cheaper.

Remember he moved to Canada way back in 2005

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom