What's new

Dr Tahir ul Qadri vision of a modern Islamic State

There should be no fear in debating such thing because this is what is positive discussion
Intellectual discussion should be encouraged

Pakistan is Islamic Republic of Pakistan , being a republic the votes are used to elect a leader A presidential system is a bit more closer to the Islamic way of electing the most capable leader and appointing them as a a Caliph , or President. The meaning of both are interchangeable because the person is leading a country forward.

Introduction of Islamic laws , already are part of Pakistan's constitution.

It can be argued the Courts and Lawyers are a compromised institute
However , Pakistan is a Islamic Republic , and we have Laws inclined toward Islamic value

In order to improve the implementation of the Laws , we need better educated people
Who can help move country forward

Mr Qadri is a , respectable , smart and articulate Leader , such voices are needed in our society in order to continuously challenge the status quo

Corruption is being reduced under Honorable Imran Khan's political term however , the voices such as Mr Qadri is valuable input to help improve Pakistan further

Mr Qadri's home identified in Jung Pakistan picture
This is a basic home in Canada or USA

Typically it was valued at 1.5 Crore Pakistani Rupee , however due to sudden rise in Property in Canada such properties have increased in value in last 10 years

View attachment 648386

The car parked outside is a simple toyota

If someone builds a home a simple home as such does that means they can't have a Opinion about improving Pakistan ?
Sir please don't teach me what is what because I live here and know more about it than you. That picture you showed is easily a 3-5 million dollar house. No bank will give you a mortgage for it unless you have a household income of about 400k or you pay off a significant chunk of the property as down payment.

Pure sect bias in preceding comments. Funny how people due to sect differences are attacking him. Post the same content from one of the leaders from their sect and they'll start hugging it. Criticize the content if you have any knowledge instead of shooting the messenger.

Who are they??? Do tell please
There is nothing wrong with the thread. Its always the case that certain members of PDF post controversial messages and then some make a case to close the post.

I would advise to read the post instead of personally attacking Dr Tahir ul Qadri. I would advice to close those threads which promote terrorist supporting Molvis on PDF, we all know who they are.

$4-600k house at most bro.
Unless Mississauga is New York or L.A where housing prices are through the stratosphere.
Sir please don't teach me what is what because I live here and know more about it than you. That picture you showed is easily a 3-5 million dollar house. No bank will give you a mortgage for it unless you have a household income of about 400k or you pay off a significant chunk of the property as down payment.

Yar wohi to keh rha hu k unless Mississauga is like NY and LA where housing price is ridiculous.

You have to pay half a mil for a shoebox or 2 bedroom apt at max.

Screenshot_20200705-124323_Chrome.jpg

This house seems to match Tahir ul Qadri house in earlier picture someone posted.

Canada between 2005 and 2015 saw a massive rise in Property value , mainly because Canada had allowed investment from foreign residents into their real estate sector

Due to that reason , the foreign buyers bought the property and then started renting it out to Canadians

This is why a property which valued 100,000 USD or 150,0000 USD (Around 1.5 Crore Pakistani Rupee) Now sell around 700,000 USD (7 Corer Pakistani Rupee)

Reference
https://nationalpost.com/news/trude...rdability-with-national-tax-on-foreign-buyers

Traditionally , Property in USA is higher then Canada firstly as American Dollar was higher
however due to foreign investment in Canadian Real Estate sector , prices now are equal or higher in Canada

However the Posh Area in USA , are still multimillion dollar range
As salaries are higher and also bank loans are easier to get
Homes in USA are at different level , speaking of "High End Neighborhoods"

Mr Qadri's home is above average

People in Pakistan have more majestic homes spread over acres and acres of land

However just because he has a nice home does not means his point of view is flawed
Mr Qadri is a educated man and well respected Pakistani

Last edited:
Pure sect bias in preceding comments. Funny how people due to sect differences are attacking him. Post the same content from one of the leaders from their sect and they'll start hugging it. Criticize the content if you have any knowledge instead of shooting the messenger.

Dude is wanted by ATC lol

Canada wali sarkar phir kahan sy an tapki.
PIA wasay thuus hy, Emirates ny baba gi per pabandi liga di hy.

Wasay Canada wali sarkar ny adha Canada nhi tu adha Mississauga tu muslman ker dia ho ga. Why don’t he do his research on Canada. :unsure:

Is he still alive? A typical fairy tale mullah calling everybody and everything Wahabi who doesn’t agree with him. Remember his Takreer where he demanded funds for a plane to bring the Prophet (PBUH) to Pakistan?

No need for another intermediator between us and our lord! Islam is simple, no need for his fairy tales!

I know there is a good deal of criticism present against him but his knowledge of both fiqh and pakistani law (the constitution) is very very comprehensive

Tahir-ul-Qadri. Seriously...

Any one who uses religion to gain power in politics should be hanged with balls........ specially Tahir-ul-Qadri.

Interesting, so you think Jinnah, Allama Iqbal, etc... should be hanged?

Jinnah during his reply to the address presented by the Muslims of Gaya, January 1, 1938 stated as referenced in “We are a Nation: Excerpts from the Speeches and Statements of Quaid-i-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah (1937-1947)” by Sarfaraz Hussain Mirza on pages 2-3:

“Today in this huge gathering you have honoured me by entrusting the duty to unfurl the flag of the Muslim League, the flag of Islam, for you cannot separate the Muslim League from Islam. Many people misunderstand us when we talk of Islam particularly our Hindu friends. When we say 'This flag is the flag of Islam' they think we are introducing religion into politics - a fact of which we are proud.
Pakistan is an Islamic Republic, created by Muslims for Muslims of Pakistan no one else. Muslims didn't do this in partnership with other groups why those leading the charge were referred to as the "Muslim League".

Those who can't be loyal to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan shouldn't be in Pakistan.

This is the single biggest problem Pakistan has faced since independence, it allowed those disloyal to our ideology and elements who could not assimilate into the country to enter and/or remain within it.

This is how parties like the MQM were born, how the most corrupt and inept governments like those of the PML-N and PPP survived through campaigns of bribery, lies and an uneducated public denied access to information through a lack of economic opportunities and denial of access to higher education (ex. PML-N making English the medium of instruction in Universities in Punjab).

This won't be tolerated.

He has a huge mansion in one of the most expensive and prestigious parts of Mississauga and also drives a Ferrari.

If what @AZADPAKISTAN2009 posted is correct that's not a mansion by Canadian standards that's more of a standard house for upper middle class families.

My cousins in Mississauga have bigger and better houses than what he has.

Lets say this guy has a $2.5 Million USD piece of property in Canada but you need to remember this is a country with a GDP per capita of about $47K USD whereas you're thinking his home ownership is more extravagant than many families in places like Lahore that have a $500K USD property in a nation with a GDP per capita of $1300.

I don't know when he bought his house but real estate values skyrocketed over the years in cities like Toronto and Vancouver. I'm guessing he bought his home early 2000s or maybe even mid to late 1990s when they were relatively cheap compared to what they stand at now.

Mr Qadri's home identified in Jung Pakistan picture
This is a basic home in Canada or USA

Typically it was valued at 1.5 Crore Pakistani Rupee , however due to sudden rise in Property in Canada such properties have increased in value in last 10 years

upload_2020-7-5_12-29-46-png.648386

The car parked outside is a simple toyota

What's funny is that the homes my aunts and uncles have in places like Lahore are FAAAR more extravagant compared to what he has here in Canada.

The difference is really in property values but with good leadership in Pakistan as the economy grows people aren't realizing that those $500K USD homes in places like Lahore and Islamabad (in a country where the GDP per capita is like $1300 USD) are going to be worth millions of dollars it'll likely be in the same club per square foot of land that places like Hong Kong are and Qadri's little bit of real estate here will pale by comparison.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom