What's new

"Let Them Fly There Now": Putin Threatens To Shoot Down Turkish Jets In Syria, Calls Erdogan An ***

With that? The effective range of the S400 is beyond the reach of that missile...

If the US has problems with it, I am sure Turkey has no weapon that can defeat the air defenses put up by Russia in Syria.

Russians are no going nuclear bezerk over the downing of their SU24. But they have, with the S400, effectively grounded the Turkish air force.

within range? if your artillery resemble the tanks that Turkey assembled on the Syrian border and in Irak...I doubt Turkey can scare a crow...
Are you a comedian? do you have any knowledge about army technology?
Russia either is so dumb or simply understand that they cant go into war with Turkey.. They stationed their S400 in the range of Turkish Artillery which can shoot pint point targets.....

....yeah, yeah ... there's dosens of just EASA antenas (generating huuuge powers) in the S-400 compexes (particular targeted to fight Cruise missles terrain-following/supersonic + ballistic ones, besides the planes themselfs)... but yeah, they just jam it ... or shoot dat plastic moulage (on the pic) which never seen any action ...
Complete Information on India's Almaz-Antey 40R6 / S-400 Triumf

Complete Information on India's Almaz-Antey 40R6 / S-400 Triumf | Page 2
Range of SOM is 250km. How is that beyond range of S-400?

Please know that after such thing happens, it means official declaration of war. This is not Call of Duty and it will be much different than downing a non-hostile Su-24. Regarding the parking lot, you know Russian nuke arsenal can turn the whole world into parking lot, let alone Turkey.

Hopefully, Erdogan is not stupid enough to provoke them more than this, and Turkish jets should not enter Syria or do anything provocative. The current escalation is enough.

put aside the artillary range and others... I want to give you an easy lesson how to destroy those SAMs. Put this into your mind that, SAM is not accepted as reliable defence... there are many other ways to defeat SAMs. The best defence and attack is Jet to Jet fight!
Learn Something! )

Who is going to stop them...Closing the Bosphoros strait will be an act of war. I doubt that the Sultan will be that crazed...

With what? They don't have that kind of capability...

nope its not, if Turkey feels threatened it has the right to close the strait as per the treaty.

and Turkey does have such capability.

Range of SOM is 250km. How is that beyond range of S-400?

many misguided minds about the capabilities of the S-400, S-400 has the range of 400km against targets such as civilian airliners, a low flying fighter will be only within range at 100 kms or even less depending on terrain and the altitude.

so a cruise missile with 250km is more than enough to deal with S-400

Turkey shot 2 bombers and killed one pilot.

Russia wiped out the Turkmens, deployed the S-400 to Syria, killing the ISIS-Turkey oil trade and made sure Assad stays in power.

Russia has won this big time.

1. Pretty sure Turkey shot down a single aircraft.
2. No, Russia wiped out billions of Turkmens, but the ghosts of those Turkmens still haven't lost any part of their territory.
3. S-400 were deployed to Syria prior to Turkey shooting down Russian aircraft, and there is satellite footage to prove it.
4. Turkish - ISIS trade never existed as such low quality oil can't even be exported in the first place and Turkey that imports all of its energy needs with established contracts hasnt seen a drop in supplies

so where is the oil going? most likely to war torn parts of both Syria and Iraq , including Kurdish parts.

even the footage provided by Russian MoD shows not even a single oil truck on the border , yes not even a single one.

I do not think either side want to completely eliminate these zombies. Each side wants to box them in and open one side of the box to direct them to go towards their strategic goal. For US which has basically created these zombies, at least till recently was about directing these zombies towards Assad government, Iran and Russia (much like how US had used such zombies against USSR in Afghanistan). This project has failed now with the zombies out of control in Paris and US itself.

Now for Russia this is about directing these zombies to go towards, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Turkey. That is giving them a taste of their own medicine.

Agree. As I stated these brainless idiots don't realize they are mere Patsies, being taken advantage off, and ironically getting slaughtered by all sides

I can tell this Putin popularity among Iraqis reached the roof people start hanging putin's pictures on their cars homes and work! the reason for that is that Iraqis in particular shiite not only feels they know they are targeted by sunni hardliner and baathist also been back-stabbed by kurds their closest ally also they don't see the U.S serious about supporting them so in total they feel cornered that's why they see putin as a savior they even going to protest against their regime because our government confused they don't want to do they don't want to bother their ally the U.S they can't face the Turks or the Arab they even afraid of stand against the baathist in parliament any way our government is in shitty situation.

I don't understand why people keep talking about Russian nukes arsenal as Russia a third worl country with limited industry and lack of technology!!!.
Guys Russia is one of the top countries in military tech don't forget Russia isn't Iraq cursed with lunatic dictator all he cared about is his power not the nation!!!.

Russia is a European country with their pride of their country is the main drive they wont use no nukes they have enough to take on Europe within two weeks from Poland in the east to spain in the west now turkey will be crushed within the first week.

They have thousands of tanks and artillery plus thousand of fighters plus thousands of missiles that will turn any European country into ashes.

I would think the only one who would threaten using nukes is Europeans because they are just weak Europe without the U.S can't stand against Russia more than two weeks at latest.

This is reality not emotion.

The only power that can stand against Russia is the U.S and China the rest are small forces.

So who is Turkey among those titans? erdogan is stupid when he thinks he can stand against big powers just like Saddam.

So are you going to use diplomatic approach with india if it invade your country plus what we did so far more than asking them to pull their forces guess what they still refuse to do so.

Bro believe me we have nothing against Turkey as nation as country our problem is with erdogan who has no respect to our sovereignty.
Every comment shows the level of military knowledge of each member! Good luck!

We already cleared Syria from Turksmell filth, Iraq also clear their country from those animals.

Stupid turks don't understand that Russia can't destroy their shithole country and bomb them 24\7 without even a respond.

Do you think you can close Bosfor? That's mean Constantinople will be liberated and turkish dogs will be pushed back to asia where they belong to.

CUwMr8FW4AAFtmp.jpg:large

Good old times are coming. Turks are about to be killed in millions soon.

We already cleared Syria from Turksmell filth, Iraq also clear their country from those animals.

Stupid turks don't understand that Russia can't destroy their shithole country and bomb them 24\7 without even a respond.

Do you think you can close Bosfor? That's mean Constantinople will be liberated and turkish dogs will be pushed back to asia where they belong to.

Do you Really need racism to express your ideas? I only see one smelly filth, animal who is actually living in a shithole and this is not Turks, not Russians but only you. You are a backward individual. I feel really sorry for you. Such an hatret clearly indicates an instable mind. Have you Ever consider seeing a psychiatrist? That might help for your condition.

....yeah, yeah ... there's dosens of just EASA antenas (generating huuuge powers) in the S-400 compexes (particular targeted to fight Cruise missles terrain-following/supersonic + ballistic ones, besides the planes themselfs)... but yeah, they just jam it ... or shoot dat plastic moulage (on the pic) which never seen any action ...
Complete Information on India's Almaz-Antey 40R6 / S-400 Triumf

Complete Information on India's Almaz-Antey 40R6 / S-400 Triumf | Page 2

Not like they will bring a live missile in a show. Course you should know they have real live ones. And this ain't their first rodeo in taking on an enemy defense system.

With that? The effective range of the S400 is beyond the reach of that missile...

If the US has problems with it, I am sure Turkey has no weapon that can defeat the air defenses put up by Russia in Syria.

Russians are no going nuclear bezerk over the downing of their SU24. But they have, with the S400, effectively grounded the Turkish air force.

That cruise missile as I have pointed out to another has enough range to hit targets beyond that missile's range. The U.S. has no problems with it. In fact they trained against the S-300 which is similar. And not their first rodeo. They know how to overwhelm the system.

The S-400 won't protect Russian aircraft if they keep intruding Turkish airspace. In fact recently the Russians accidentally intrude Israeli airspace. Course the Israelis policy was not shooting them down since they have an understanding with the Russians.

Not like they will bring a live missile in a show. Course you should know they have real live ones. And this ain't their first rodeo in taking on an enemy defense system.
That cruise missile as I have pointed out to another has enough range to hit targets beyond that missile's range.
Here a recent live demonstration of the capabilities of the S300 and the S400 and you can make your own conclusion..
[video]

The U.S. has no problems with it. In fact they trained against the S-300 which is similar. And not their first rodeo. They know how to overwhelm the system.
Not really, they have removed all their F15 from the area for that reason, just like they removed the only carrier from the Persian Golfe, for the first time in history after the Russian send the first cruise missile salvo on ISIS from the black sea.

The S-400 won't protect Russian aircraft if they keep intruding Turkish airspace. In fact recently the Russians accidentally intrude Israeli airspace. Course the Israelis policy was not shooting them down since they have an understanding with the Russians.
The goal of the S400 , now,is to keep the Turkish air force grounded to avoid any harm to come to Turkey from any futur Erdogan'si rrational behavior .

Not really. This is not a video game. S-400 backed up by Pantsir S-1 as deployed in Syria can engage those stand off weapons as well destroying them before reaching the SAM. And Russia is not going to sit and twiddle its thumbs if such a scenario develops. They are still a formidable military sitting on top of a nuclear arsenal bigger than the rest of the world combined.

nukwa.jpg

Let me introduce some painful facts regarding Russian strategic systems locating in Syrian bases against Turkish striking tools to let you realize the differences between computer games and actual wars against an angry nation like Turks aiming to protect national interests against anybody who wants to play some games next to our borders !

SOM Cruise missile: 300km (Russian systems are inside of range)
SOM-ER cruise missile: 500km (Russian systems are inside of range)
KGK Stand off guided bombs: 100km (Russian systems are inside of range)
Slam-Er Cruise Missile: 280km (Russian systems are inside of range)
Popeye Stand off missile: 150km (Russian systems are inside of range)
JSOW Stand off missile: 130km (Russian systems are inside of range)

2d1u6xk.jpg

Sakarya artillery rocket: 48km (Russian systems are inside of range)
Sakarya+ Guided Artillery rockets: 55km (Russian systems are inside of range)
Kasirga artillery rocket: 100km (Russian systems are inside of range)
Kasirga-G Guided Artillery rocket: 150km (Russian systems are inside of range)
Yildirim Artillery Missile: 150km (Russian systems are inside of range)
Yildirim+ Guided Artillery Missile: 300km (Russian systems are inside of range)

ScreenShot214_zpscf1a3e22.jpg

Firtina+Poyraz Howitzer+Supply Vehicles : 40km (Russian systems are inside of range)
Panter Howitzers: 40km (Russian systems are inside of range)

12391383_933415430039513_3867694303757024204_n.jpg

Koral Land Based Electronic Attack system : 100+km Range (Russian systems are inside of range)
1449002453-f84f57.jpg

Harpy Anti-radiation UAV's: 500km (Russian systems are inside of range)

18-300x200.jpg

At this circumstances, Even If you deploy S-600 or S-800 along with Pansir, Buk, Tor; They can't change the results We are talking. Noone can counter such a big striking power to be released from Turkish mainland against a well-known small base equipped with a few defensive tools.

Last edited:
nope its not, if Turkey feels threatened it has the right to close the strait as per the treaty.
Then, Turkey will be a parking lot.

Are you a comedian? do you have any knowledge about army technology?
We saw picture of the Turkish tanks massed at the Syrian border, That's indicative enough, that Turkey lacks the means, you claim she has.

Russia either is so dumb or simply understand that they cant go into war with Turkey.. They stationed their S400 in the range of Turkish Artillery which can shoot pint point targets.....
I think it is the other way around, Turkey can afford to have the Bear staring down at her...
turkey 12 18 15 isis oil.jpg

CUwMr8FW4AAFtmp.jpg:large

Good old times are coming. Turks are about to be killed in millions soon.

What do you think Russia would have done if the Bosforus Strait was in Russia and the Turkish vessels wanted to pass through the strait after threatening to nuke Russia?

This writing shows that you have no clue about Turkey other that CNN or RT..
Even though some Turkish people is against AKP, they all happy for shooting down Russian plane.. You dont understand the Turkish character or culture, either Putin! After they fist violated the border, Turkish prime minister was very clear that even if its gonna be the bird coming from Syrian border, we will accept it as a threat and the answers will be based on that! It was very clear that they will shot it down!
However, cocky Putin underestimated Turkey! If Russian drink for being healthy "na zdorovie", We Turks drink for Honor "Sherefe" . Any Turk would of shoot down that plane! They went against whole Nato in Cyprus war and against Greece in 1999.

Second, Turkish forces crashed PKK in each city going house by house recently! The shooting came right after succeses from inside of the country and They focused to foreign policy..

The third, we dont really afraid of anybody... Russia got enough reason to attack Turkey... But, it is not as easy as talking from TV channels in Moscow!
These words show clearly which part got but hurt and keep barking...

This writing shows you have no clue about English and about what I typed either. My line about conditions in Turkey and Erdogan's days are numbered is reflective of the relative economic stability, prosperity and existential peace in that nation. No citizen in their right mind will want to change that scenario for his/her own country. So, if all the theoretical escalation by Erdogan takes place, his days as a President are numbered because people in Turkey may not be willing to cause problems for themselves over Syria.

Next. Any closure of Black Sea to access will be an escalatory action. No one in their right mind would be willing to do it.

Next, I stand by my statement. Turkey will be made to pay for shooting down of Su-24. Putin can not afford otherwise. Its a game of wits. Kurds have enough reasons to be riled with Turkey for their bombing them during fight with ISIS. Now, you will find the Russians and Iranians channel that hatred and fuel it to tie down Turkey into a conflict in its own territory.

Your bluster and your patriotism can not overcome the mechanics of realpolitik my friend. Its a scenario which is likely to play out in the long run.

The real threat from Russia is not S400, which can be destroyed with determined push by Turkish Special Forces and Cruise Missiles backed by Turkish Air and Naval units.

Russia's real power does not come from any of its rusty ships or 2nd class Military sitting in Syria, in the event of a escalation these untis would be slaughtered and wiped out by Turkish Military before Russia knew what hit them, but Russia's real power comes from its formidable Nuclear Arsenal.

This is why any escalation is bad for Turkey unless it also has its own Nuclear Arsenal - independent of NATO, because Nato is like a loose girlfriend not a wife,its unreliable and prone
to cheating on you - no matter how much you invest in the relationship.

Until that happens, Putin will keep throwing his toys out of the pram and using whatever dirty thoughts cross his mind to get his point across.
So, your point is that Turkey will wipe out the Air defence Systems which they themselves were planning to buy until few months back..? And the Russian Navy which is feared by all Nato, the SSBNs and SSNs will be wiped out before knowing who hit them???
Man, you are one crazy cheer leader...

Won't happen. I highly doubt Russia will suddenly destroy their plane out of the blue however tbh I am getting a little concerned. The world is ignoring daesh and are locking horns with each other... I sincerely hope Russia uses her mind and does not blow up their planes to escalate things as all it will do is make things worse and with their war mongering ignore Isis.....

The world should be uniting to take down Isis but instead have allowed them to create three strongholds and presence in two nations as well.

At this point calm diplomacy is the need of the hour and unity... Loom at Iraq. They very diplomatically asked turkey to remove her troops rather than immediately send men over there to fight...

We must be united otherwise we will soon realize that Isis has become too strong. Its already at a level where it has become very hard to take them down.
When Turkey shoots down a non hostile Russian bomber which violated the air space for less than six minutes , it is logical and explainable.. but when Russia tighten up their security to make sure that they won't loose another fighter, now it becomes threatening..?? and Russians Should go for peace talks with Turkey right?? Great Logic..
If Putin hears your logic, he'll fart on your logic..

Back
Top Bottom