What's new

Lenovo emerges as top PC seller in India, overtakes Dell & HP

Lenovo sucks. I will go for Toshiba.

Some guys are crazy saying Huawei is junk?

Damn it. Huawei is one of the most respected business giants in the last 10 years along with Apple, Google, Facebook.

Most Chinese goods are junk. I would not say Huawei is junk, but I would not place them at par with either Ericsson or CISCO. The thing going for Huawei is its price.

By the way, do you know why China has a trade deficit with Japan.

Lenovo sucks. I will go for Toshiba.

Most Chinese goods are junk. I would not say Huawei is junk, but I would not place them at par with either Ericsson or CISCO. The thing going for Huawei is its price.

By the way, do you know why China has a trade deficit with Japan.

Junk products for junk people.

I'd love to form an opinion of Indian goods. But I can't, because there are no Indian goods other than agriculture and raw materials.

So, what do you want to imply?

If someone has an office a few blocks for yousr, that company becomes respected. Goodness .... pray, where is your office?

And, btw.. what was that "Eh?" response to you being a Bengali... I almost searched every language on Earth.. but in none of those, "Eh?" translated to either "yes" or "no".

Um...what is it that YOU want to imply? :D

Junk products for junk people.

I'd love to form an opinion of Indian goods. But I can't, because there are no Indian goods other than agriculture and raw materials.

I think you mean "Junk products from Junk people"

And you say there are no Indian goods other than agriculture and raw materials. Use google.

I don't know. Can you show me an Indian company with indigenous technology?

There is no such thing as 'indigenous technology'. The world is very small. Technology is contagious. Many thing that go into Lenovo products are outsourced. Either you be a innovative country like US or Europe, or a low cost producer of things like China, India or Philippines.

Its amazing how illegitimate children of CPC can make even a harmless thread into an all out trollfuck fest

And then you have Jamaatis from Pakistan , Bangladesh who cant even make a decent scooter , trolling against India

Also heres the funny thing most MNCs in electronics , Automobile and Consumer good sectors have manufacturing operations in India
For Instance Nokia makes over 100 Million Handsets In India , Maruti Sukuzi India Limited a JV , manufactures 1.4 Million Cars a yr in India , which is higher than the production at Suzuki Japan , India's biggest carmaker Tata manufactured over 850000 Cars and CVs , Same is the case with Hyundai Which makes over 600000 Car in India , Not to mention Renault - Nissan which is increasing its production capacity from 400000 to 800000 units a yr , then their are other companies like Mahindra , GM , Ford , Toyota , VW , Honda , all of which produce over 100000 cars in India

Thats just the automobile Industry

In consumer Electronics sector LG , Samsung , Sony, Toshiba Have production Production facilities in India , not to mention the presence of Indian Brands like Godrej , Videocon , Voltas ,

In Mobile phone sector , there are over 660 Million Active Mobile users in India , with annual sales of over 180 Million Mobile phones
All major manufacturers be it Nokia , LG , Samsung , Sony ,Motorola or even Indian players like Micromax , Spice , have production facilities in India , In fact barring the top 7% market which includes the like of Iphone 4S , Galaxy SIII , HTC One S , the rest are made in India

And Now here is the most interesting bit

Indian Retail sector is about 450 Billion USD , now compared to that , total chincese import were estimated at 41 Billion USD , out of which the total retail sector imports amount to 27 Billion USD

So ha hah hah :p:P:sick:

Um...what is it that YOU want to imply? :D

But I asked upfront what do YOU want to imply .. unless you wanted to put in some meaningless, irrelevant gibberish?

And why this "shyness" about your Bengali identity .... that is, unless you don't have one.

Anyway, it's all thanks to the Jaguar / Rovers heavy sales in "sweet" china.

Have you ever seen me or my fellow countrymen/women bragging about Rolls Royce and Bentley being German? Although both car companies are 100% owned by VW resp. BMW, we never consider them to be German brands and never market them as German products and they never appear on our national stats.

Götterdämmerung;2947394 said:
Have you ever seen me or my fellow countrymen/women bragging about Rolls Royce and Bentley being German? Although both car companies are 100% owned by VW resp. BMW, we never consider them to be German brands and never market them as German products and they never appear on our national stats.

How many Germans are there on this forum? i can only remember 2

There is no such thing as 'indigenous technology'. The world is very small. Technology is contagious. Many thing that go into Lenovo products are outsourced. Either you be a innovative country like US or Europe, or a low cost producer of things like China, India or Philippines.

You put China, India and the Philippines in one senctence. Does India and the Philippines have anything that comes close to Huawei, ZTE, Lenovo, Sany or Haier?

No?

Back
Top Bottom