What's new

Lenovo emerges as top PC seller in India, overtakes Dell & HP

Well it wont be number 1 for long, when Indians find out, it wil be gone in 1 year. :lol:

And how will they find out :lol:

When buying things , people just care about money and their own happiness .. No one buys things seeing it's origin

Nontheless our majority of telecom infra is based on ZTE , Huawei .. That doesn't make telecom companies dumb

People are not blind or dumb.

Lenovo succeeded because it is cheap, tough and gives a certain value for money.

Though not comparable with Sony or Dell or even HP, it gives a decent performance, thanks to the knowledge it gained from IBM.

I think Thinkpad is a very demanding brand and is the most common choice in campuses.

Nice to know another Indian racist here. And that's how far your intellect can go.

And how does our sir, view "peaceful", "martian2", "sinochallenger" ..... to name a few.

Btw... are you really from BD... someone from Bengal would easily know.

When was the last time you visited motherland ... do you have Bengali roots??

Lenovo should advertise as Chinese brand and lets see how the sales go in India.Many in india don't know Lenovo is actually a chinese brand.

Kinda of true, many people i know think lenovo is a Russian brand

Lenovo should advertise as Chinese brand and lets see how the sales go in India.Many in india don't know Lenovo is actually a chinese brand.

Lenovo was formerly IBM, it acquired the PC business from America . It included the R&D hence it became a good brand.

Its like TATA acquiring range rover and Jaguar.

Actually, more do so because of the "Thinkpad" and "IBM" history in India .... after all it will be some time before chinese completely ruin it.

though, probably PCs would be as outdated as gas-valve bearing Radio receiving sets .. before anybody realizes.

Does anyone remember those "Radios" which were almost as large as today's cathode-ray TVs (which are themselves outdated now)?

dont know about the lenovo price in india.
but the average price of lenovo laptops are not cheap in china.
if this new is true. I am suprised to the purchasing power of india....

In the latest NPD report on sales of PCs in USA
It was Lenovo who recorded the highest growth .. Infact Dell , Hp posted a decline
So , Lenovo is even selling more PCs in USA not just India

It's just that Dell has taken market for granted .. Their customer service not good as it was before .. The higher cost doesn't justify
My Dell Inspiron 15 had many problems since Day 1 .. WiFi board was defective

I am pretty happy with my HP Dv6 now

Again as I said people don't buy electronics seeing the country of origin .. Anyways whatever you buy it is finally going to be made in China .. Straight from Lenovo to Apple :lol:

^^^^ US companies are unmistakenly moving towards tablets ... ignoring even laptops, leave along the "PC" market.

Look what HP has been comptemplating .... struggling to get the hell out of the PC market... but no one is giving a reasonable valuation.

dont know about the lenovo price in india.
but the average price of lenovo laptops are not cheap in china.
if this new is true. I am suprised to the purchasing power of india....

They are doing very good in 500-800 dollars segment
They don't have good higher end laptops yet
The higher end is ruled by HP and dell

But majority of Indians buy laptops in the range of $500-800

^^^^ US companies are unmistakenly moving towards tablets ... ignoring even laptops, leave along the "PC" market.

Look what HP has been comptemplating .... struggling to get the hell out of the PC market... but no one is giving a reasonable valuation.

What made you think Lenovo doesn't have any plans for tablets ??
Did you see their Laptop cum tablet concept which is much better than Asus Transformers Prime
Infact it is Dell who is going slow in Tablets ..
Hp got fucked up by their WebOS and now they are concentrating on tablets running Windows 8

Once Windows 8 launches in October then the TRUE battle for tablets will start
Now it is just owned by Ipad , Kindle

Back
Top Bottom