What's new

Huawei gains in Chinese PC market

Zsari

Reaction score
Country
China

Huawei Becomes the Second in China’s PC Market. Dell’s Shipments Plummeted by 50%, Saying That it will Stop Using Chinese-Made Chips!​

June 1, 2023 by Eshan William
Dell’s shipments plummeted by 50%, saying that it will stop using Chinese-made chips!Huawei has become the second in China’s PC market, sooner or later it will be the first

Fast Technology News on June 1, regarding Huawei’s return to the top three in China’s PC market, Li Changzhu, vice president of the company’s Consumer BG Strategic Marketing Department, said that it will be the first sooner or later.

According to the latest data released by the market research organization Canalys, in the first quarter of this year, Huawei’s PC domestic market shipments increased by 34.1% year-on-year, ranking second in the industry with a 10.7% share.

According to the data released by the agency,In the first quarter of this year, in the first echelon of domestic PCs, the market shares of Lenovo and HP remained stable, while Dell, which claimed to “de-China” its supply chain, suffered a “half-cut” decline in shipments, falling out of the top three and losing ’s market share has also been “collected” by Huawei.

What has come to Dell and ahead were decided the day Dell decided to go political.

This looks like karma. Huawei was forced to give up smafo market share to Apple and others. Then in turn Huawei was given back market share in PCs from Dell's demise.

Anyways, I did have a Dell laptop that I retired a while ago. Anyone watches Phoenix TV from China? There is a talk show host that likes to talk politics from an office in a high rise building. I was shocked he displayed a spanking new white and silver laptop on his desk as a decoration piece same as mine that got retired. That laptop was made over a decade ago and his was shiny and clean as new. Of course the Dell logo was covered over by the TV channel's logo... An ominous foretelling of Dell's fate!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom