What's new

Lenovo emerges as top PC seller in India, overtakes Dell & HP

And how does our sir, view "peaceful", "martian2", "sinochallenger" ..... to name a few.

You can report them. No problem.

Btw... are you really from BD... someone from Bengal would easily know.

When was the last time you visited motherland ... do you have Bengali roots??

Eh....?

@Topic: Never buy any laptop from Compaq. They suck, period! And yes, they are made in China if that makes folks here happy :lol:

india market is becoming more and more important for china in lot of areas...
what should we do if india someday in the future become our No.1 customer....

india market is becoming more and more important for china in lot of areas...
what should we do if india someday in the future become our No.1 customer....

simple .. do nothing.

historical wisdom ... let markets operate freely .... they beat "central authority" communist decisions hands down.

Lenovo ThinkPad W520 4276 - Core i7 2.7 GHz - 16 GB Ram

Lenovo tablet
Lenovo IdeaPad Tablet K1 1304 32 GB - Android 3.1 (Honeycomb) 1 GHz - Black frame, black (leather like) bottom with aluminum frame - English

They are doing very good in 500-800 dollars segment
They don't have good higher end laptops yet
The higher end is ruled by HP and dell

But majority of Indians buy laptops in the range of $500-800

What made you think Lenovo doesn't have any plans for tablets ??
Did you see their Laptop cum tablet concept which is much better than Asus Transformers Prime
Infact it is Dell who is going slow in Tablets ..
Hp got fucked up by their WebOS and now they are concentrating on tablets running Windows 8

Once Windows 8 launches in October then the TRUE battle for tablets will start
Now it is just owned by Ipad , Kindle

You should search for those empty Chinese cities/towns/buildings on Youtube and you'll understand how cooked up their GDP growth figure is; that's how they generate GDP "growth". It's funny that those workers who built those empty buildings sometimes are at the mercy of their employers whether they get paid or not...

Hahaha so now we know your debating logic all from watching silly clips in youtude LOL:rofl:

we produce low cost, high quality goods for the rest of the world. we ship our reject and defect goods to India. That's because that's what they deserve.

Pheew there is a german chinese supporter here...
Say that to him, we import our reject... He will be hurt...
And i don care with lenovo becoming top pc... As long it is good no prob...

I personally had a pleasant experience with Lenovo and its servicing. I had bought a laptop for my nephew and I had sent it through someone to India who carried it in a check-in baggage and that seem to have caused a red light line on the screen - a symptom typical of broken screen(the othe reason maybe due to faulty firmware in the graphics display) . When I sent it for service to the Lenovo center, they warned me that they would charge if it is due to broken screen. But I knew it is due to the crack in the screen as my nephew mentioned there was a very minute crack visible in the screen. Lenovo fixed it for me free of charge though it was around Rs 5000 worth of fix.

Their service is terrific. I had a nice treat when getting my keyboard fixed for my Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet.

Thinkpad Tablet is a downtoearth masterpiece. I like it very much.

Oh noes...evil Chinese products are taking us over! We are all doomed!! :cry:

It's okay though. No harm in selling your soul to the dragon...

Yeah, their office is just a few blocks away from mine :D

So, what do you want to imply?

If someone has an office a few blocks for yousr, that company becomes respected. Goodness .... pray, where is your office?

And, btw.. what was that "Eh?" response to you being a Bengali... I almost searched every language on Earth.. but in none of those, "Eh?" translated to either "yes" or "no".

Back
Top Bottom