What's new

Lenovo emerges as top PC seller in India, overtakes Dell & HP

Götterdämmerung;2947404 said:
You put China, India and the Philippines in one senctence. Does India and the Philippines have anything that comes close to Huawei, ZTE, Lenovo, Sany or Haier?

No?

Hi dear.. "ashamed of your chinese past" :tup:

Ha ha..

How many Germans are there on this forum? i can only remember 2

Well, you can google and see whether anyonw of us ever mention RR and Bently to be German. I give you two links to Germany's two largest automobile portals.

News, Tests, Technik, Service rund ums Auto | heise Autos
AUTO MOTOR UND SPORT | Tests - Erlkönige - Autokauf - Formel 1

Hi dear.. "ashamed of your chinese past" :tup:

Ha ha..

Idiots make assumptions when they have no arguments.

Götterdämmerung;2947459 said:
How about telling me what Indian brands there are compared to Huawei, ZTE, Lenovo or Sany? :D

Google HCL Technologies
It is the biggest Desktop PC maker in India and No 4 in Laptops

Also Google Micromax , which is the No 2 Mobile Phone Brand in India and the 12th largest in the world

You can also check out Larsen & Toubro as well as BHEL , they are the biggest Power Equipment Providers in India with a combined 57 % Market share

First we will kick you, till you change your flag .. to mother china.

..... It's so much fun kicking a chinese, hidden in a blanket.. and can't even claim him chinese origins.

:laugh: :laugh:

I see, you have no answers. What a loser!

Google HCL Technologies
It is the biggest Desktop PC maker in India and No 4 in Laptops

Also Google Micromax , which is the No 2 Mobile Phone Brand in India and the 12th largest in the world

You can also check out Larsen & Toubro as well as BHEL , they are the biggest Power Equipment Providers in India with a combined 57 % Market share

None of them our known outside of India, certainly not in mature and sophisticated markets like the EU, Japan or the US.

You put China, India and the Philippines in one senctence. Does India and the Philippines have anything that comes close to Huawei, ZTE, Lenovo, Sany or Haier?

No?

What I posted in other threads and have become a cliche - When it comes to technology, China is a beggar with a silver bowl while India is a beggar with aluminum bowl. You do not want India and China to be used in a single sentence but at the same time, China is too far behind to be used in a single sentence with Japan/US/West or even Korea.

No?

I am not the one who put China, India in one sentence, for that you have to ask the western countries that describe China and India to be low cost exporters of goods

Lenovo is an IBM brand, and what is Sany and Haier?
And Huawei is not a brand, but a low cost assembler.

Götterdämmerung;2947459 said:
How about telling me what Indian brands there are compared to Huawei, ZTE, Lenovo or Sany? :D

Ho please...except Lenovo, non are brands and I would consider the others as junk

If chinese equipment is classified by indians as junk, then how would comrade indian members classify 'made in India' ?

Indian calling Chinese 'low cost' is like a Sudanese calling Will Smith a darky.

On the topic of Lenovo, over here in Sydney it is not a cheap brand. Over here its possible to buy servicible generic taiwanese laptops for under $500 (Acer, ASUS).

If chinese equipment is classified by indians as junk, then how would comrade indian members classify 'made in India' ?

Indian calling Chinese 'low cost' is like a Sudanese calling Will Smith a darky.

The problem here is there a large proliferation of Cheap Chinese goods in India, and the good quality goods made by China sold in India , nobody know that it is Chinese.

Names like Haier, Leneovo don't sound Chinese for many Indians.

Many Indians even think Nokia is Japanese company.

every damn computer we buy if we look down its made in china

The difference is Chinese brand vs Foreign brand manufactured/assembled in China.

But personally I would say Lenovo is a very good brand as per my experience in post #80.

Lenovo current sales in most of the world is built on IBM's Thinkpad/PC business glory.. They would not have attracted much of the customers if not for IBM products they bought over.. But nevertheless, I would say that was a good business decision..

The only problem is the maintaining the high standards/quality people expect from Thinkpads/ThinkCenters.. I am afraid, they are not even close..

The difference is Chinese brand vs Foreign brand manufactured/assembled in China.

But personally I would say Lenovo is a very good brand as per my experience in post #80.

i am in love with HP since 5 years 4 times i buy their laptops and enjoyed them very well all made or assembled in china .

What I posted in other threads and have become a cliche - When it comes to technology, China is a beggar with a silver bowl while India is a beggar with aluminum bowl. You do not want India and China to be used in a single sentence but at the same time, China is too far behind to be used in a single sentence with Japan/US/West or even Korea.

A cliche has not much to do with reality. Fact is India is far behind China. In certain industries, China is not far behind developed countries and in others there are still some miles to go, while India is in no categories near any of the developed countries.

I am not the one who put China, India in one sentence, for that you have to ask the western countries that describe China and India to be low cost exporters of goods

Lenovo is an IBM brand, and what is Sany and Haier?
And Huawei is not a brand, but a low cost assembler.

How is Lenovo an IBM brand when IBM still exists in a different IT field and have no saying in what Lenovo is doing? Sany SANY Gruppe_Home is one of the largest machine equipment companies in the world with a growing presence in Europe and a factory in Germany, the same with Haier Homepage | Haier DE.

Huawei is a low cost assembler, which just happens to have more patents granted per annum than the whole of India. :lol: Even then, does India have a low cost assembler like Huawei reaping huge profits in developed markets? No? :lol:

India is a low cost exporter of goods? :lol: Your industry is insignificant and a laughting stock in Europe. Your export is mainly call-centre services for English speaking countries and raw materials. I have yet to see any mobile phones, machine equipement, PC or white goods in the EU that is produced in India not to speak of products that have an Indian brand.

Now tell me, what Indian brand is close to the companies I have mentionned!

Götterdämmerung;2947942 said:
India is a low cost exporter of goods? :lol: Your industry is insignificant and a laughting stock in Europe. Your export is mainly call-centre services for English speaking countries and raw materials. I have yet to see any mobile phones, machine equipement, PC or white goods in the EU that is produced in India not to speak of products that have an Indian brand.

Now tell me, what Indian brand is close to the companies I have mentionned!

Can you back the bolded part with a source?

Back
Top Bottom