What's new

Lebanon blasts near Iran's embassy in Beirut

Most British soldiers killed in Iraq, were killed by Shia death squads armed and directed by the most prolific terrorist state on earth - Iran.

It was Iranian road side bombs that killed British soldiers and we'll never forget your terrorism.
and we will kill you all British scums we will never forget what you did to the Native American and Australians every infidel who invaded or will invade the Muslims lands we will send him to he'll with body bag to his family everybody know your terrorist country and colonization long live Irish republician army you and every infidel who kill Muslims we will send him to hellfire

Are you serious? The same people who intervened Syria, hunt to kill and the very same worshippers of Nassrallat in the South cheering for it yet you say not funny? Wake up Hazzy! Yes, they are happy. I'm seeing those 'excited' tweets from the Lebanese, their Facebook pages and the mujaheddin. Simply because they hate Hezboshaitan. Read my #25 again and see where the blame goes to and where the chaos will head to.
Nasrallah shoes is more honorable than your wahhabi beard son of Pharou

Thank you so much UK Hague and the "Iranian colony of Lebanon" of openly admitting to condemn the attack showing that they supported the "Iranian controlled HezboShaitan" intervention in Syria. The Western re-rapprochement toward Iran had already showed that the West never cared about Syria because simply the biggest exporting terrorist state of Iran is a "babba" to Assad, no difference and now no condemnation toward Hezboshaitan then never said a word on Iraq's intervention, the very same "Iranian colony of Iraq" who sends their second biggest "Iranian controlled Iraqi militias" to aid Assad yet the international community who repeatedly attack Turkey allowing access to the heroes who wants to help the Syrians against the puppets of Iran? The "Iranian controlled Hezboshaitan" started all of this in the beginning.

No doubt, what do you expect? The "Iranian colony of Lebanon" is already on there second civil war because Al-Qalamoun battle had already began days ago so good riddance, the worshippers of Nassrallshaitan will suffer to the core in South Lebanon when they see conflict spillover.

Hezbollah Prepares for Syria Showdown in al-Qalamoun

Al-Qalamoun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Syria fighting in Qalamoun triggers new exodus of refugees to Lebanon - The Washington Post

Moosh, you know your also full of shit right.

Criticizing a side for their crimes but supporting suicide bombers and terrorists beheaders doesn’t make it the right side.

HizbAlShaitan must be destroyed. They will sooner rather than later. As will their masters.

But anyway this is Lebanon. Nothing new. HizbAlShaitan were behind a similar attack back in August this year aimed at a Sunni Mosque in Tripoli that killed 47 worshippers.

August 2013 Tripoli bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let them taste their own medicine and more so.

Tehran has far more extremist nutjobs than Quseir. Is it OK to destroy and depopulate Tehran now?

I am not talking about specific objects, but about the entire town that was destroyed and depopulated.

Is it OK to destroy Israel and wipe it off the map?

The Sunni jihadist group Abdullah Azzam Brigades said it was behind the attack. ( Saudi and Israeli dogs)

At least 22 people have been killed and more than 140 injured. Almost all of them Lebanese.

_71198805_beirut_emb_bomb_624.gif

:lol: Iranians :lol:

Abdullah Azzam is the God founding father of Al-Qaida, in other word, he's anti-Saudi by nature.

Three decades ago, the rest of his family was deported out of KSA.

HizbAlShaitan must be destroyed. They will sooner rather than later. As will their masters.

But anyway this is Lebanon. Nothing new. HizbAlShaitan were behind a similar attack back in August this year aimed at a Sunni Mosque in Tripoli that killed 47 worshippers.

August 2013 Tripoli bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let them taste their own medicine and more so.

don't throw stones if you live in a glass house... I like how you try to ignore facts and hide the truth... nice try kid...
August 2013 Beirut bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is it OK to destroy Israel and wipe it off the map?

its okey with me !! ;)

i wonder what fits the best in the category ? shahab ? qiam ? sejjil ? .....

:D

don't throw stones if you live in a glass house... I like how you try to ignore facts and hide the truth... nice try kid...
August 2013 Beirut bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lol :D :D :D he is such a troll that i never read his worthless comments !!

but that was just nice !! thank u !!!

the explosion was from saudi-supported terrorists as always . :omghaha::omghaha:

lol :D :D :D he is such a troll that i never read his worthless comments !!

but that was just nice !! thank u !!!

the explosion was from saudi-supported terrorists as always . :omghaha::omghaha:
you are right he is not worthy, I just wanted to show the truth... and I wouldn't be surprised if Alqaeda themselves did it to start fitna, tomorrow most likely those terrorists will bomb something to blame Hezbollah and Iran...

you are right he is not worthy, I just wanted to show the truth... and I wouldn't be surprised if Alqaeda themselves did it to start fitna, tomorrow most likely those terrorists will bomb something to blame Hezbollah and Iran...

it super-likely !! they did it before and they will do it in future !!

remember the failed attempts to blame syria ? :D

but they dont know sth !! if a sane person is judging who was behind those terrorist attempts , he for sure wont choose syria or iran over saudi , AQ , taliban :D

Six Iranians killed in Beirut bombings: Embassy

Iran’s Embassy in Lebanon has announced that six Iranian nationals lost their lives in the twin bombings outside the embassy building in the Lebanese capital, Beirut.

According to embassy’s press release, Iranian Cultural Attaché to Beirut Hojjatoleslam Ebrahim Ansari, the wife of an Iranian diplomat and four security guards at the embassy lost their lives in the terrorist attacks on Tuesday.

Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Marzieh Afkham said later in the day that Ansari had been severely wounded in the bombings and taken to a hospital, but he later succumbed to his injuries.

The two blasts outside Iran's diplomatic mission in the southern neighborhood of Janah in Beirut left at least 23 people dead. The death toll is expected to rise, as many of the wounded are in critical condition.

Over 140 others were also injured in the terrorist attacks.

According to Press TV sources, the first explosion took place when a bomber blew his explosives near the gate of the embassy, and the second blast happened just meters away when a car bomb went off.

An al-Qaeda-linked group, Abdullah Azzam Brigades, has claimed responsibility for the twin bombings.

In a phone conversation with his Lebanese counterpart Michel Suleiman on Tuesday, Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani called for the immediate identification of the perpetrators behind the attack.

The Iranian president also condoled with Suleiman and the Lebanese nation over the deaths and injuries of a number of people in the bombings.

Suleiman, for his part, condemned the terrorist attacks and said the Lebanese government would do its utmost to identify and bring to justice those behind the bombings.

PressTV - Six Iranians killed in Beirut bombings: Embassy

rip !!
may their soul rest in heaven .

this just in : head of iranian parliment , dr. ali larigani , says that iran will make them pay and they cannot get away with their terrorism . his statement was so strong that i stood up for applause!!

the news aint out yet but i will post it ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom