What's new

Lebanon blasts near Iran's embassy in Beirut

Mate did you see his post ?

I will make him eat his words.. 

No you did and you wished the death of Turkish children. So stop acting all innocent.

If you go over my posts you can't find a single comment of mine pointed out on your nationality. I have no quarrel with Iranians. I have problem with you regardless of your nationality, race, religion because the reasons i mentioned earlier.
@WebMaster ,how can a person @Hosseini post like that and not be banned?
His original post was deleted.

Thats just one building of terrorist regime. Here Hezbollah guys celebrate destruction and ethnic cleansing of 30,000 city:

w460.jpg
It's totally different to cleanse a city from al-Qaeda than trying to blow up a foreign embassy.
Nice try btw. You have proved your affection to al-Qaeda 'freedom fighters' in Syria before.

It's totally different
Scale is different.

to cleanse a city from al-Qaeda than trying to blow up a foreign embassy.
Nice try btw. You have proved your affection to al-Qaeda 'freedom fighters' in Syria before.
I did not see a single Al Qaeda captured there. But I saw totally destroyed and depopulated 30k town.

Scale is different.

I did not see a single Al Qaeda captured there. But I saw totally destroyed and depopulated 30k town.
Yes, they are mostly extremist nutjobs, I'm not saying it, many organizations and even the U.S itself has admitted it, not to forget that Hezbollah was fighting 'armed' rebels, not with staff of a foreign embassy.

Israel also destroyed many civilians infrastructures of Lebanon, that's also terrorism using your logic.

How many embassies have you bombed?

Your tentacles of terror are in every country and being captured almost weekly.

In Thailand, India, Nigeria, Azerbaijan. Your disgusting terrorist network is everywhere trying to kill.

Not even a single one of them is proved. Just because a maniac warmonger like Netanyahu or U.S officials say Iran did it, doesn't mean it's true. We didn't do any of those attacks, they were most likely inside jobs by Israel, because they were the ones who gained the most from those staged terrorist attacks.

Last edited:
How many embassies have you bombed?

Your tentacles of terror are in every country and being captured almost weekly.

In Thailand, India, Nigeria, Azerbaijan. Your disgusting terrorist network is everywhere trying to kill.

You are the architects of embassy bombings and civilian bombings. The masters of it.

Iran sickens me how it sends out its proxies around the globe then sits back acting all innocent.

The sooner Iran falls, the better for everyone.

hey tard - salafi - terrorist supporter from kingdom of terrorism!!

i must warn you ! keep that up and youll get your dumb self banned !!

oh wait !! you wont ! cause the owners of the site ban insulters unless they are insulting iran

Could also be an Israeli operation -
Or it could be little green men from the outer galaxies. Really, this attitude of blaming Israel is merely a reflex; many Arabs don't take it seriously. Haven't you guys ever noticed Arabs chuckle or giggle when Pakistanis take "blame Israel" seriously?

You can not underestimate how desperate they are.
Hezbo, Iran, or Israel? Have a care w/pronouns, please.

Yes, they are mostly extremist nutjobs, I'm not saying it, many organizations and even the U.S itself has admitted it, not to forget that Hezbollah was fighting 'armed' rebels, not with staff of a foreign embassy.
Tehran has far more extremist nutjobs than Quseir. Is it OK to destroy and depopulate Tehran now?

Israel also destroyed many civilians infrastructures of Lebanon, that's also terrorism using your logic.
I am not talking about specific objects, but about the entire town that was destroyed and depopulated.

Tehran has far more extremist nutjobs than Quseir. Is it OK to destroy and depopulate Tehran now?

I am not talking about specific objects, but about the entire town that was destroyed and depopulated.

Speaking of nutjobs, they exist anywhere and any country, you should encounter many nutjobs in Israel too, maybe greater than world average.
But the point is, when these nutjobs take guns in their hands or bombs wrapped around their waist and attack your cities, population and civilians, you should fight back and kill as many of them as possible.
It becomes worse when majority of these nutjobs come from foreign countries and are paid by oil rich Arab countries.

When Germans tried to occupy Stalingrad, Russians sacrificed many things and many parts of the city was completely destroyed, but it was necessary to liberate the city.

...the point is, when these nutjobs take guns in their hands or bombs wrapped around their waist and attack your cities, population and civilians, you should fight back and kill as many of them as possible. It becomes worse when majority of these nutjobs come from foreign countries -
So the Iranian people should have killed Khomeini and his followers rather than let them reach power. Well, Khomeini and the rest of his Paris crowd successfully deceived Iranians and eliminated Iran's nascent democracy. Are Iranians simply supposed to give in or do they have rights?

RIP only one person from the embassy is dead, the rest are all Lebanese citizens. Including children. There are pictures of dozen burned children online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Last edited:
Iranian members jumping up and down over this news and they forgot what the mullah did to the Saudi ambassadors to Pakistan, Bangladesh and the failed plot in the US. Or the storm of the US embassy in Tehran. Taste your own medicine for once.

Speaking of nutjobs, they exist anywhere and any country, you should encounter many nutjobs in Israel too, maybe greater than world average.
Thats my point that u can destroy every town with that excuse.

But the point is, when these nutjobs take guns in their hands or bombs wrapped around their waist and attack your cities, population and civilians, you should fight back and kill as many of them as possible.
When local population does not support the insurgents its quite easy to cleanse them. And if local population supports them, like it obviously happened in Quseir, that means something wrong with the regime.

It becomes worse when majority of these nutjobs come from foreign countries and are paid by oil rich Arab countries.
Thats not true on general scale and especially wrong in case of Quseir that was encircled for long period of time.

When Germans tried to occupy Stalingrad, Russians sacrificed many things and many parts of the city was completely destroyed, but it was necessary to liberate the city.
No, it was Germans who destroyed the Stalingrad.

The Sunni jihadist group Abdullah Azzam Brigades said it was behind the attack. ( Saudi and Israeli dogs)

At least 22 people have been killed and more than 140 injured. Almost all of them Lebanese.

_71198805_beirut_emb_bomb_624.gif

Iranian members jumping up and down over this news and they forgot what the mullah did to the Saudi ambassadors to Pakistan, Bangladesh and the failed plot in the US. Or the storm of the US embassy in Tehran. Taste your own medicine for once.

we really dont take your king into consideration , let your ambassadors alone

and please , we are talking to your masters from israhell so keep it shut . we have no time for this

Thats my point that u can destroy every town with that excuse.

u see the more you post , the more i become sure u have nothing to offer regarding logic .

if you are talking about heyfa and telaviv , be sure we will flatten them !! and yes zionists are nutjobs

you know what kiddo ? you are living in the most disgusting and terrorizing regime of the world !

hell ! you are living in terrorism itself . so keep crying for your trained terrorists in qusair :smitten:

heard it burnt u so much :lol:

Back
Top Bottom