What's new

Lebanon blasts near Iran's embassy in Beirut

You are the last person to tell people that " they are bastards". As you wish death upon people..
hey stupid ... mind if you have enough IQ to understand that not all Iranians are behind suicide attacks
:hitwall:

so again : being happy innocent people are killed, that an embassy is attacked
whatever nationality is attacked
this is horrible and people showing they are happy about it are bastards

calm down you anti persian way and use your brain

hey stupid ... mind if you have enough IQ to understand that not all Iranians are behind suicide attacks
:hitwall:

so again : being happy innocent people are killed, that an embassy is attacked
whatever nationality is attacked
this is horrible and people showing they are happy about it are bastards

calm down you anti persian way and use your brain

Before accusing me with low IQ, try to make connection with your previous statement which you wish deaths of women children and that guys statement which you condemn... They are both the same.

If you can't figure out what i'm trying to say, ask an Iranian member to translate what i said in Persian.

Before accusing me with low IQ, try to make connection with your previous statement which you wish deaths of women children and that guys statement which you condemn... They are both the same.

If you can't figure out what i'm trying to say, ask an Iranian member to translate what i said in Persian.

no need bro ! forget him!

anyway thank to allah no iranian was killed , only one official injured .

i'm so sorry for the lebenese people martyred in the terrorist act .

RIP 
Terrorists kill civilians, and their terrorist supporters celebrate, are you surprised?

HMM !! actually they are not terrorist "supporter" but terrorist itself !!

they are celebrating the martyrdom of their own people !!

AQ tards

anyways, this is all Hz's fault, they went into Syria and the Lebanese gvt shut its mouth about it, after Assad the mujahedines will most certainly hunt them down

who you.are refring as.roman of north syria and what will be the outcome of war if its already predicted?
of course muslims win in the end, we will establish the Khilafah and defeat the Romans and kill all the jews and their antichrist and then we will rule the world, as for the Romans, they r probably the western powers, Nato alliance, but I think that Russia too is considered as eastern Romans, anyways, we will defeat them all .

you are insulting me so i give your money back
and secondly why you defend someone happy innocent people are killed ?
i suggest you to check before you say something: innocent people have been killed. it is not like if only Hezbollah leader or something would have been killed , that would be quite different
as for the bombing methods, used by Iranians or not 
no need bro ! forget him!
says the Khamenei slave
oh yeah call him your bro: you are happy to send Hezbollah and fanatics in Iraq to kill others
you support a dictator in Syria
AQ or Hezbollah or Khamenei: same cheat

you are insulting me so i give your money back
and secondly why you defend someone happy innocent people are killed ?
i suggest you to check before you say something: innocent people have been killed. it is not like if only Hezbollah leader or something would have been killed , that would be quite different
as for the bombing methods, used by Iranians or not

Show me the part of my post that i'am defending for someone ???

I'm only and only saying that, you are doing the exact same thing ( to wish the death of innocent people). So you have no right to say anything against him. That doesn't means that what he said was right at the first place.

Terrorists kill civilians, and their terrorist supporters celebrate, are you surprised?
Thats just one building of terrorist regime. Here Hezbollah guys celebrate destruction and ethnic cleansing of 30,000 city:

w460.jpg

Show me the part of my post that i'am defending for someone ???

I'm only and only saying that, you are doing the exact same thing ( to wish the death of innocent people). So you have no right to say anything against him. That doesn't means that what he said was right at the first place.
you are using again the same stupid comment:
i never myself wished death to anyone : it is exactly what i am blaming here
if you think because some guys in Iran wish death of others (like Israel ...) they are just a group of stupid, powerful stupid people but still very far to represent Iranians
so stop to blame any Iranian for the stupid policy of Iran . thx

@Sinan and @Hussein ,im sure it was a misunderstanding from both sides.
I dont want to hurt both:pissed::butcher::triniti:so better make peace!

@Sinan and @Hussein ,im sure it was a misunderstanding from both sides.
I dont want to hurt both:pissed::butcher::triniti:so better make peace!

Mate did you see his post ?

I pray everyday my Kurdish Iranic brothers will divide torkey one piece at a time until there is nothing of a country called Torkey left existing. I hope pkk kills all tork soldiers and women and there children until all torks are dead they will all burn in hell for there mistreatment of Kurds for hundreds of years like that kamal atatirk.

I love Kurdistan & IRAN

I will make him eat his words.. 
you are using again the same stupid comment:
i never myself wished death to anyone : it is exactly what i am blaming here

No you did and you wished the death of Turkish children. So stop acting all innocent.

f you think because some guys in Iran wish death of others (like Israel ...) they are just a group of stupid, powerful stupid people but still very far to represent Iranians
so stop to blame any Iranian for the stupid policy of Iran . thx

If you go over my posts you can't find a single comment of mine pointed out on your nationality. I have no quarrel with Iranians. I have problem with you regardless of your nationality, race, religion because the reasons i mentioned earlier.

Back
Top Bottom