What's new

LCA Tejas MK 1 VS Gripen C/D

Which plane is batter according to you?

• Total voters
:tdown: dumb thread
comparing LCA with Gripen is almost as retarded as comparing JF17 with F16 or j20 with T50

I think J7BGI of BD airforce could easily deal with LCA( least combatable airplane). I'm really looking down on this old toy.

That is why perhaps it has cause *** burn to many like you. Your concern shows the quality of our plane. We never bothered about your J 15 or J31 or J 20 since we know the quality of these planes. Your Joke 10 is unable to complete vertical 360 degree loop inspite of your claim of being of the best in world. I see its video as a comic to refresh myself.

I know why you laugh. When J 15 (Can not carry more load than Mig21) is compared to Su 33 and Joke 20 is compared to F22, I am sure you won't laugh. I once again request you to prove your point with facts and reference.

This thread is a joke in the first begining, you don't have to prove 3 is bigger than 1 cause everyone knows it. You open this thread is just to satisfy your delusion, what else? Tejas better than Grippen? Holy crap!

I don't think any airforce in this world will consider Tejas unless it is free of charge.

J15 could carry at least 10 tons of payload if it took off from air strip. wake up. Tejia is a well known failed project in the world, JF17 LOOKS much better and countable.

I take trouble to educate you. Pl read the article. Do not expose your foolishness further by saying that a plne which can not handle more than 2 tone from A/C can carry 10 tons from land. No sane people will believe that (Except your country man who are as knowledgable as you) . Read the article

Chinese Media Takes Aim at J-15 Fighter | Defense News | defensenews.com

Yes this is not an opinion of Indian but your own scientist.

Will Bangladesh airforce consider Tejas if it was free of charge?

I take trouble to educate you. Pl read the article. Do not expose your foolishness further by saying that a plne which can not handle more than 2 tone from A/C can carry 10 tons from land. No sane people will believe that (Except your country man who are as knowledgable as you) . Read the article

Chinese Media Takes Aim at J-15 Fighter | Defense News | defensenews.com
J15 is a stae of art, i don't wanna waste time arguing with you. As long as EMAL set on the indegenous aircraft, the paylord will increase sharply. Today i saw a mig-29K full load condition picture, the pyload is pathetic and pathetic. How come the Vikra flying desk so rusty with pitches?

Yes this is not an opinion of Indian but your own scientist.

I think for discussion sake, you should ignore the wanker guy and move on to a more meaningful level.

The guy is not worth wasting time on.

I know that but he is my only good chinese friend on PDF. Any way I will ignore him now onward.

I know that but he is my only good chinese friend on PDF. Any way I will ignore him now onward.
I will shut up a while, and tel me how Tejas is better than Grippen?

Why just put jF17 in the choose bracket, it looks more fun. How do you think so HariPrasad?

LCA can land on Highway too. You see IA did not want a pane having canard. Every design has their pro and cons. Grippen was designed for that. Still if you look at the tejas takes of with heavy load in just 11 to 12 second without canard design, it looks awesome.

Yes Grippen has a very short landing. I agree but let tejas pass high AOA test. it will have a significantly short landing I suppose.

I would agree with this... basically every aeroplane will be designed with there user in mind... LCA does not need short landing like Grippen because we have many air fields to land...

But coming for a vs thread this is an advantage design which Grippen have

I can't believe that those choose LCA mk1, even three years old kid knows Grippen is much better.

It trys to compare BYD with Mecedez, and most Indians members prefer BYD.

You can't be so dishonest although you are patriotic.

In my opinion, even PAF's JF17 is more reliable and mature than LCA.

There is no need to boast a jet that is nearly on the verge of abortion.

In a vs thread you need to give the stats to prove the fact... we would like to know how Grippen is a mercedes ?

LCA has all systems and sub system which Grippen have and more than what Grippen holds.. thats why Grippen NG was pitched not Grippen... other wise SAAB will have no option to convince IAF in MMRCA

I have not started this thread to prove any superiority of Tejas over Gripen. This is just to discuss both aircraft. you have anything to contribute in this thread, you are welcome.

I will shut up a while, and tel me how Tejia is better than Grippen?

When just put jF17 in the choose bracket, it looks more fun. How do you think so HariPrasad?

See i do not want to discuss with you since you are a poor reader and do no read my post properly. Pl read my post no 41.

This thread is not started for proving superiority of Tejas over Gripen but to discuss the capability of both planes. Pl read this from My post no 41.

I have not started this thread to prove any superiority of Tejas over Gripen. This is just to discuss both aircraft. you have anything to contribute in this thread, you are welcome.

How many LCA MK1 been inducted as now?

So thats a point where LCA didnt score.... and give us more options on that.. this point alone is not necessary to prove it is bad.... your total aggregate is sum of all points you score in all subject ... not just one subject..

I would agree with this... basically every aeroplane will be designed with there user in mind... LCA does not need short landing like Grippen because we have many air fields to land...

But coming for a vs thread this is an advantage design which Grippen have

You hit the point as the gap between LCA and Grippen is not that large. I think Grippen fuselage design is more clean and manuevarable(with canards). Maybe next time Grippen shall try a DSI intake.

So thats a point where LCA didnt score.... and give us more options on that.. this point alone is not necessary to prove it is bad.... your total aggregate is sum of all points you score in all subject ... not just one subject..
IAF is really lacking of planes as those old MIG are gonna retire in no time. Do you ever think seriously why IAF so reluctant to induct LCA in large number?

Success 2.0 might take another 30 years and I still doubt if it'd be a success :D

First define what is success... but not whish list... when you define success ... you need to give justification by having a comparing with a similar development life cycle of the competitors ..

Mind you very few countries or almost no new countries opt for building a fighter these days...

i would never say anything bad to LCA MK1 if IAF inducts it in large number. whatever we say in this forum, IAF has the final saying.

Back
Top Bottom