What's new

LCA Tejas MK 1 VS Gripen C/D

Which plane is batter according to you?

• Total voters
Tejas is not even operational and you start nonsense threads like this?

Tejas?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The garbage gutter plane which even a sh!tty air force like iaf didn't want? LMAO!!!!!

Gripen C/D is operational with many countries..a very decent aircraft. It is an insult to Gripen C/D to be even mentioned in a same line with gutter crap like tejas...

Tejas and RC Gaher-313 would be a better comparison..:lol:

@Aeronaut

Close this useless thread mate.

Such threads are representative of quality of indians and their approach..that is why their bharti rat-sh!t forums are a joke. Please don't let indians pollute our forum with their backward approach and brainwashed gullibility.

Next thread would be : india vs United States...which country has a "batter" lifestyle for its citizens?

Arguments: "India is world's largest democracy", advantage.

Tejas is not even operational and you start nonsense threads like this?

Operationalization is a subjective issue. We pick Su 30 from assembly line without proper testing.It took DRDO and HAL 1 full decade to get rid of issues faced by aircraft. They want everything done prior to inducting Tejas. Hundreds of F 35 are inducted without FOC. JF 17 still has not got FOC. CHinese call their Plane batter than Sukhoi or F22 the day it takes first flight.

Tejas?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The garbage gutter plane which even a sh!tty air force like iaf didn't want? LMAO!!!!!

Gripen C/D is operational with many countries..a very decent aircraft. It is an insult to Gripen C/D to be even mentioned in a same line with gutter crap like tejas...

Tejas and RC Gaher-313 would be a better comparison..:lol:

@Aeronaut

Close this useless thread mate.

Such threads are representative of quality of indians and their approach..that is why their bharti rat-sh!t forums are a joke. Please don't let indians pollute our forum with their backward approach and brainwashed gullibility.

Next thread would be : india vs United States...which country has a "batter" lifestyle for its citizens?

Arguments: "India is world's largest democracy", advantage.

Your reaction is a reorganization of Tejas. Had it been a dumb plane, Your @$$ would not have burn a lot. Burn more. It is entertaining.

Last edited:
I saw the video where Grippen landed in a highway.it has well known Short take off capability.as for 12 seconds vs 14 seconds take off,I couldn't say.

LCA can land on Highway too. You see IA did not want a pane having canard. Every design has their pro and cons. Grippen was designed for that. Still if you look at the tejas takes of with heavy load in just 11 to 12 second without canard design, it looks awesome.

Yes Grippen has a very short landing. I agree but let tejas pass high AOA test. it will have a significantly short landing I suppose.

Operational or not in numbers is not an excuse to shy away from comparing both.

Technical comparisons based on merits and capabilities of the jets are the criteria to determine which is better.

If induced by numbers or final operational status is the criteria , then MiG-21s are by that logic better than many 5th,4.5 gen jets in immediate neighborhood.

I can't believe that those choose LCA mk1, even three years old kid knows Grippen is much better.

It trys to compare BYD with Mecedez, and most Indians members prefer BYD.

You can't be so dishonest although you are patriotic.

In my opinion, even PAF's JF17 is more reliable and mature than LCA.

There is no need to boast a jet that is nearly on the verge of abortion.

Last edited:
You're very optimistic about this plane. Well discuss that after one month. Tejas will land in a dustbin :p

Every thing has a learning curve. When we started, We had a 30 years of Gap to bridge in technology. We intended to replace Mig 21. Now we want a plane of Gripen Class. So delays are obvious. There is no doubt that we are heading toward the leadership in this particular area like our leadership in space and missile technology.

I think J7BGI of BD airforce could easily deal with LCA( least combatable airplane). I'm really looking down on this old toy.

I can't believe that those choose LCA mk1, even three years old kid knows Grippen is much better.

It trys to compare BYD with Mecedez, and most Indians members prefer BYD.

You can't be so dishonest although you are patriotic.

In my opinion, even PAF's JF17 is more reliable and mature than LCA.

There is no need to boast a jet that is nearly on the verge of abortion.

Pl prove your statement with proper arguments and references.

Your assertion of 3 year child shows you immaturity, your lack of knowledge of subject.

I have not started this thread to prove any superiority of Tejas over Gripen. This is just to discuss both aircraft. you have anything to contribute in this thread, you are welcome.

Last edited:
Pl prove your statement with proper arguments and references.

Your assertion of 3 year child shows you immaturity, your lack of knowledge of subject.

I have not started this thread to prove any superiority of Tejas over Gripen. This is just to discuss both aircraft. you have anything to contribute in this thread, you are welcome.
Put Tejas and Grippen in the same braket of choice makes me laugh, that's all. It shows how ignorant you are. Those choose Tejas are either military illiterate or cheating themselves.

I think J7BGI of BD airforce could easily deal with LCA( least combatable airplane). I'm really looking down on this old toy.

This flop single engine aircraft carries more than double payload compare to your 2 engine Junk 15 to which your country hypes batter than Su33. This is a difference between and plane emerged out of R & D and requirement of arm forces and a copy cat junk.

Last edited:
this Flop single engine aircraft carries more than double payload compare to your 2 engine Junk 15 to which your country hypes batter than Su33. This is a difference between and plane emerged out of R & D and requirement of arm forces and a copy cat junk.

I think for discussion sake, you should ignore the wanker guy and move on to a more meaningful level.

The guy is not worth wasting time on.

Even IAF is forced to accept Tejas under huge pressure from India goverment. Who are willing to pay for it instead of members in this forum?

Put Tejas and Grippen in the same braket of choice makes me laugh, that's all. It shows how ignorant you are. Those choose Tejas are either military illiterate or cheating themselves.

I know why you laugh. When J 15 (Can not carry more load than Mig21) is compared to Su 33 and Joke 20 is compared to F22, I am sure you won't laugh. I once again request you to prove your point with facts and reference.

this Flop single engine aircraft carries more than double payload compare to your 2 engine Junk 15 to which your country hypes batter than Su33. This is a difference between and plane emerged out of R & D and requirement of arm forces and a copy cat junk.
J15 could carry at least 10 tons of payload if it took off from air strip. wake up. Tejia is a well known failed project in the world, JF17 LOOKS much better and countable.

Back
Top Bottom