What's new

Lara Bingle spotted chatting up cricketer Imran Khan in London

cb4, tum nay to AAG laga di PTI walon ko. lol. I finally know their secret now. Thanks lolzz

I thought elections in Pakistan is already over... or are we getting ready for another one? :lol:

As the nation awaits Imran's presence in APC and KPK, he is busy partying overseas. Pathetic...

He is obviously not going to lock himself up an a room! He runs his hopsital with support from a lot of international caleybraties as well, so makes perfect sense to socialize.

Speaking of parties, back in the day, NS used to crash his UK parties wearing a white suit & red shirt!

cb4, tum nay to AAG laga di PTI walon ko. lol. I finally know their secret now. Thanks lolzz

meray bhai aag tou aap logon ko lagi since you Tinda leader can't even chat up hilary clinton let alone a model :D

Old acquaintances,probably from michael clarke years.This is pathetic from media to give it different twist.

Old acquaintances,probably from michael clarke years.This is pathetic from media to give it different twist.

happens in politics, people will throw dirt on you..the same way PTI people throw dirt on everybody. :)

@Hyperion @Secur @Armstrong

This is who our Khan hangs out with.

lara-bingle-cricket.jpg

That balded ibex is bound to be jealous :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? This is all you can do? Character assassinate?

He's human, he has needs and wants, just like everyone else. He's not some sort of machine.

Besides, a person's private affairs are none of your concern.

Shame on you.

we are missing valuable insight from our prestige ex-supporter of PTI @AdeelFaheem and die hard nihari supporter @Tameem :omghaha: :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom