What's new

Lara Bingle spotted chatting up cricketer Imran Khan in London

Sure Imran came here for treatment of his back? Well I thought he came here as James Bond with 8 secret Files of evidence against Altaf to hand over to the Met Police. You can see how easily he fools all his followers

The source also claimed that Khan took at least eight files with him from his Bani Gala’s residence that contained evidence againt MQM chief Altaf Hussain."

The source also claimed that Khan took at least eight files with him from his Bani Gala’s residence that contained evidence againt MQM chief Altaf Hussain."

Altaf may got arrested soon: Sources | Saach.TV

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...092-imran-khan-leaves-uk-4.html#ixzz2ZrmcZAIr

lol...

He came there for treatment, charity for his projects, fund raising, may be Altaf Hussein case, and he definitely met his party structure in UK...AND he went to probably god knows how many other locations...met with prince charles of yours too..and so on...

Are you seriously pulling this? lol...Political figures have their hands full wherever they go...only one getting 'fooled' is you...just quit it already

Imran Khan does not portray himself as "pious politician" in Pakistan. We know Urdu..we follow Pakistani media..You, a dumb westerner, need to stfu. You barely have any idea about your local politics...forget about politics in Pakistan which is atleast 400 times more complex than baby politics of your tiny nation.

sure we may be dumb but we don't make fools of our followers by making claims of going to London to deliver secret files and then chat up blonde bikini models behind closed doors. Please come back on the 8 secret files he delivered to the MET police and then come back with a rational answer. I don't see any difference between Bilawal and Imran. Pious in Pakistan, play boys outside it.

As the nation awaits Imran's presence in APC and KPK, he is busy partying overseas. Pathetic...
Let the man recover fully,bfore he comes back buk buk/chabber chabber politics of Pakistan.

sure we may be dumb but we don't make fools of our followers by making claims of going to London to deliver secret files and then chat up blonde bikini models behind closed doors. Please come back on the 8 secret files he delivered to the MET police and then come back with a rational answer. I don't see any difference between Bilawal and Imran. Pious in Pakistan, play boys outside it.

First thing : Imran Khan filed case against Altaf way back even before 2010 I guess...

Second thing : He came here for his back treatment and alot of other stuff as I already mentioned...

Third thing : Show me Imran Khan saying that he is going to London for Altaf and has 8 files against him?

Fourth Thing : The link you quoted (sachtv) is not even a newspaper. It is just an internet website with no credibility (only credibility is that of the writers who sometime write there..specially talat hussein...)

Please....

Noora lafa blogger read what he said: He ment full hair that could be after transplant atleast Transplant accept Imran khan's head and loves to stick to it unlike noora tind even those hair were depressed and fell back again. When will you paid jurno use head, don't tell me you are tinda yourself.

Acually,nooras are jealous like Mr.Hussein that Mr.Khan is dashingly debonair and incredibly handsome..with full hair on his head,unlike Mr.Sharif who has hair transplant surgery of millions....

Imran Khan 61 Years old...mariam nawaz half the age of imran khan and took botox and and has had minor plastic surgery not only her her mother and naaz sharif and showbaz too underwent all sort of treatments in UK.
:omghaha: and most prominently,botox looks good on Mr.Khan,but Mr.Sharif still looks that old.:rofl:

and the murderer supporter is back again to support them .. Altaf should do politics in UK as he is not the citizen of Pakistan so he should not interfere in Pakistan politics .... i dont see the difference between atlaf hussian and a mental patient in hospital..btw if u have so much problem with the co chairmen of PPP , why were u licking their bulls :P for last 5 years?

can u plz elaborate ???:what:

Edit: oh LIKELY, means the dates can be changed, but the project will be implemented, i hope i am not proven wrong here :D

yes well i guess they will not change the dates this time ..like Showbaz said we will solve electricity problem in 2 months warna naam change kar dena ? btw what do u think, we should name in tindo ? taklo is out of fashion i guess? any preference?

boahahhahahahahaha that was really funny ... bhie koi deen imaaan ha nhie ap k party ka ..sab se jhoot boltay hain ..latest incident tahir ul qadir saab se wadah kar k muqar gaye ..ur supporters is bunch of zombies ... how do they bear that pathetic drama and speeches.

yes well i guess they will not change the dates this time ..like Showbaz said we will solve electricity problem in 2 months warna naam change kar dena ? btw what do u think, we should name in tindo ? taklo is out of fashion i guess? any preference?
what eva makes u feel better :D ...

what eva makes u feel better :D ...

Tindo feels better ... what do u have in mind, it was ur party decision , u should help them out on this big issue and koom k wase tar mafaad mei koi acha sa naam suchna ..

seriously dude you don't find a difference between hugging a girl like a dog dry humps a lady's leg and someone chatting up a blondie? and whats wrong with chatting up a blondie, she is not topless in those photos is she?
he had is back treated, if you have read in papers, he have taken that Jacket he was wearing off,

Imran lives on his hard earned money from his cricket years while bilowal BWAHAHAHA his dad's income sources involving legitimate business activity :P

Back
Top Bottom