What's new

Lara Bingle spotted chatting up cricketer Imran Khan in London

On top of everything Pathan and Punjabi people going to fight India for the rights of Kashmiri people, then Kashmiri Butt president go and kiss hindustani @$$.

Like wtf?

Come on man.

You don't have much idea of Imran's stance. Please don't talk about it..

Imran Khan wants to negotiate with the tribes and alienate TTP....People who are supporting TTP due to Western colonialism in Afghanistan and murder of innocent children by drones must be negotiated with..and separated out of TTP...expose the 'core' of TTP and offer them to surrender arms...or just tackle them by military...

Anyways, solution has to be political and not military one...

PS. TTP doesn't know quack about "Shariah" ...stop buying into their bullsh!t like other gullible Westerners...

Why you always have to see people in bikinis to appreciate someone? Grow up..

PS...I thought you were a female...are you or am I mixing you with one other U.K member here?

PS. Imran came to U.K for treatment/check-up...Lara came to meet Imran all the way from Sydney...

If your Queen wasn't an old duck, she would've came to visit Imran Khan too... :coffee:

Sure Imran came here for treatment of his back? Well I thought he came here as James Bond with 8 secret Files of evidence against Altaf to hand over to the Met Police. You can see how easily he fools all his followers

The source also claimed that Khan took at least eight files with him from his Bani Gala’s residence that contained evidence againt MQM chief Altaf Hussain."

The source also claimed that Khan took at least eight files with him from his Bani Gala’s residence that contained evidence againt MQM chief Altaf Hussain."

Altaf may got arrested soon: Sources | Saach.TV

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...092-imran-khan-leaves-uk-4.html#ixzz2ZrmcZAIr

Acually,nooras are jealous like Mr.Hussein that Mr.Khan is dashingly debonair and incredibly handsome..with full hair on his head,unlike Mr.Sharif who has hair transplant surgery of millions.... :lol:

On topic:It was just a visit by Mr.Khan,if a girl is talking to him that doesn't mean that he is having affair,I am so astonished to see this Paiindooo attitude from some PDF members,no offence.

Acually,nooras are jealous like Mr.Hussein that Mr.Khan is dashingly debonair and incredibly handsome..with full hair on his head,unlike Mr.Sharif who has hair transplant surgery of millions.... :lol:

On topic:It was just a visit by Mr.Khan,if a girl is talking to him that doesn't mean that he is having affair,I am so astonished to see this Paiindooo attitude from some PDF members,no offence.

scaled.php

err.. you are bending too much... :astagh:

Stop jumping in without reading the full thread. No one thinks TTP is angelic in any manner and hence it is strange when Imran tweets about a TTP Commander being killed. He is free to talk to any body from Lara Bingle in a bikini to TTP in a salwar kameez openly but I doubt he has the guts. He will always remain a closet now ageing playboy (actually old man) and the pious politician is just a ploy to fool the public. I loved it how every body was jumping down the throat of Bhutto's son when he posted some innocent party pictures on his facebook yet everybody goes out of the way to justify Imran meeting a topless model? I thought Imran had gone to London to meet the Met Police and hand over 8 secret files against altaf?

Imran Khan does not portray himself as "pious politician" in Pakistan. We know Urdu..we follow Pakistani media..You, a dumb westerner, need to stfu. You barely have any idea about your local politics...forget about politics in Pakistan which is atleast 400 times more complex than baby politics of your tiny nation.

It doesn't matter if Imran Khan is a playboy..all that matters is that he is honest with Pakistan...and has created the biggest anti-status quo force in Pakistani politics (his political party, who won nearly 8 million votes in last elections!!!!, despite MASSIVE rigging against it by established political forces)....

Comparing Imran Khan to that piece of sh!t bhutto's son is plain out retarded..its retarded upto the point of offensive-ness! Yeah those 'innocent' party pics..my assss!!!!!

That bhutto son was not a Pakistani, yet he was running to become the LEADER of Pakistan..hence you see the reaction.

Please, keep bilawal bhutto to yourself...and since you can not stay without it...watch him in Bikini all you want...

What proof do you have? :woot:

Clearly you can see the forehead...

Veteran journalist Khalid Hasan reported in 2008 that Khan, beside regularly dying his hair, has had a hair transplant

In Bolta Pakistan, nusrat Javed has revealed that Imran Khan also had hair transplant and the fact is that he was the first Pakistani politcian to do that

Noora lafafa blogger read what he said: He ment full hair that could be after transplant atleast Transplant accept Imran khan's head and loves to stick to it unlike noora tind even those hair were depressed and fell back again. When will you paid jurno use head, don't tell me you are tinda yourself.

Acually,nooras are jealous like Mr.Hussein that Mr.Khan is dashingly debonair and incredibly handsome..with full hair on his head,unlike Mr.Sharif who has hair transplant surgery of millions....

Imran Khan 61 Years old...mariam nawaz half the age of imran khan and took botox and and has had minor plastic surgery not only her, her mother and nawaz sharif and showbaz too underwent all sort of treatments in UK.

Back
Top Bottom