What's new

Lara Bingle spotted chatting up cricketer Imran Khan in London

why are you people complaining?
He's the head of his party not the government!
He's taking a break from our stupid/retarded people and politics. First they don't elect him as the head of the government, yet still they expect him to be in Pakistan, and also expecting him to save their sorry *****!

Then he should quit politics and enjoy his life in UK.

I do not know if the people are retard who did not vote him to power or the people who thought these retards shall vote him to power.

They weren't exactly hanging out, they met at Ben Goldsmith's place. He's out on a vacation and for health checks,meeting his kids etc. I'd do it in Ramadan if i get a chance :cheesy:

You forgot the kids mother.:lol:

Because Imran Khan's past record regarding women is not clean. He claims to be leader of Pakistani people yet at this difficult time when he is needed in Pakistan he is not here.

Your post by the way is not ethical. While you criticize attack on Imran Khan's personal life you yourself are attacking Maryam Nawaz's character which by the way is more condemnable since she is a women.
First of all his thread is unethical .. Made by people who are so desperate, their mentality is so cheap and dirty that they will think about any women like this ..so i guess they wouldnt mind me talking about meryium nawaz ... even noon leagues told me that they wish they were the security guard .

Because Imran Khan's past record regarding women is not clean. He claims to be leader of Pakistani people yet at this difficult time when he is needed in Pakistan he is not here.

Your post by the way is not ethical. While you criticize attack on Imran Khan's personal life you yourself are attacking Maryam Nawaz's character which by the way is more condemnable since she is a women.
Btw if u have looks and charisma like like imran khan ..what would u go .? people like to be to him, its not his fault..
Just imagine Lara Bingle with altaf, zardari or Nawaz ..she is gona throw up if she just think about it ...

First of all his thread is unethical .. Made by people who are so desperate, their mentality is so cheap and dirty that they will think about any women like this ..so i guess they wouldnt mind me talking about meryium nawaz ... even noon leagues told me that they wish they were the security guard .

Through your post you are trying to justify that if one has ****** mentality it is ok to lower your to his or her level. Amazing.

Btw if u have looks and charisma like like imran khan ..what would u go .? people like to be to him, its not his fault..
Just imagine Lara Bingle with altaf, zardari or Nawaz ..she is gona throw up if she just think about it ...

One can maintain his or her character. No need to be close to every tom dick and harry that comes near you.

By the way I have better looks than IK :lol:

What can I say....... Khan's do have taste.......... :devil:

And balded Kashmiri's on the other hand....... :whistle:

@Armstrong.......

@Hyperion @Secur @Armstrong

This is who our Khan hangs out with.

lara-bingle-cricket.jpg

That balded ibex is bound to be jealous :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
What can I say....... Khan's do have taste.......... :devil:

And balded Kashmiri's on the other hand....... :whistle:

@Armstrong.......

Tind's just hating on him yaara. He'd probably sell his grand mom for a dinner with the lady in question- and he knows he ain't getting any anytime soon- add all that up and you get one green Nawaze fuming at everything in sight. :lol:

LARA CATCHES UP WITH CRICKET LEGEND IMRAN KHAN IN LONDON

It has been a long time since Lara Bingle was part of the cricket fraternity, yet the Aussie model appears to have maintained her links with the sport.

Bingle, who arrived back in Sydney yesterday after a three-week jaunt around Thailand and Europe, was spotted catching up with cricket legend Imran Khan and ****** rich Brit financier Ben Goldsmith over dinner at London's members-only 5 Hertford Street club last week.

"Lara has known Imran for years, they're good friends," a source said.

It's not completely strange, given Bingle was Australia's top WAG for a spell when engaged to cricketer Michael Clarke.

Apparently she's still good mates with Shane Warne too.

Oh, to have been a fly on the wall for this tete-a-tete.

Source: Sydney Confidential
Published Date:
22nd July 2013

LARA BINGLE ONLINE

Back
Top Bottom