What's new

Lara Bingle spotted chatting up cricketer Imran Khan in London

It's a personal visit genius.

He isn't the one who is CM KPK...

And I have already explained about the APC thing previously.

Other than that, what's the problem?

In my opinion, it's time to axe such threads. Tomorrow there'll be a thread on IK went to attend a washroom in the UK... a nooner would come with the notion of; oh fck, why is he there using the washroom, he suppose to fix his back problem not attend washrooms in UK.

@cb4 : Butt Sahib kuch mazaa nahin ayaa ! :disagree:

OY!

You guys are the biggest trouble makers of Pakistan.

Butt cricket player brings shame on Pakistan.

Butt ganja leader wins elections due to fraud.

Butt ganja leader forgets his own Kashmiri people and kisses @$$ of Indians when they get massacred.

Man you Butt quam betray all of us Pakistanis. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Imran Khan has the personality and guts which attracts women to him... unlike some other leaders who thinks every women as a ***** and tries to buy her off.

Imran Khan @ImranKhanPTI

The drone attack that killed pro peace Waliurrehman led to r soldiers being killed/injured in revenge attacks! This is totally unacceptable.

Yet he gets sad when TTP commander dies? the same TTP who shot malala and will cane Lara Bingle for posing nude? Double Standards of Imran Khan?

Imran Khan @ImranKhanPTI

The drone attack that killed pro peace Waliurrehman led to r soldiers being killed/injured in revenge attacks! This is totally unacceptable.

Yet he gets sad when TTP commander dies? the same TTP who shot malala and will cane Lara Bingle for posing nude? Double Standards of Imran Khan?

Waliurrehman was the one who were to initiate peace talks with the Govt. and as soon as he hinted his willingness to do so he's droned to death. When you don't know about something and has nothing to say about the thread at hand don't strain your brain that much. Stop derailing the thread.

Some people think that their tind would be chick magnet. :lol:

Tind and Chick magnet.

:rofl:

Village-idiots at it again...

So he is talking with a girl? OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dang!!! how dare he? Must be jewish conspiracy I guess :lol:

What can you expect from uneducated, low IQ mulazims of shareef family?

@cb4 ..ja k shareefon k ghar k toilet saaf kro...achi service kiya kro bhayia..warna shareef family ki aurtain bht sakt hain..yaaad hai na wo bakery wala? Kahin tmhain b aisay chittar na par jayen..chalo shabash, ab toilet saaf kro...

Waliurrehman was the one who were to initiate peace talks with the Govt. and as soon as he hinted his willingness to do so he's droned to death. When you don't know about something and has nothing to say about the thread at hand don't strain your brain that much. Stop derailing the thread.

Well TTP wants harsh brand of sharia and that means Imran should not meet devils like Lara who make men sin by posting nude photos of herself on the net. She also wears tight or no clothes most of the times another thing forbidden by TTP?

Imran needs to make up his mind whether TTP is good or bad? If they are good then meeting Lara is haram and if TTP is bad then meeting Lara is Halal. Educate yourself better before giving sermons to others.

Knock Knock who is there ?

Its the Taliban

Taliban who ?

A group of people 'according to Imran Khan' are not terrorists.

P.S A bomb blast went off in Peshawar last night. i guess, imran thinks its not serious and he should continue to chill in London for few more days.

Imran will have dialogue with TTP once he frees up some time, whats is you rush
In the meantime KPK is half Naya

OY!

You guys are the biggest trouble makers of Pakistan.

Butt cricket player brings shame on Pakistan.

Butt ganja leader wins elections due to fraud.

Butt ganja leader forgets his own Kashmiri people and kisses @$$ of Indians when they get massacred.

Man you Butt quam betray all of us Pakistanis. :rofl:

aap ki post say lagta hai k, aap kisee Butt kay kanay ho :ashamed:..... dil pay mut lena :D

No, actually who can blame Lara after seeing Imran Khan?

If you like seeing Photos of Imran in bikinis be my guest, I will still root for Lara. After all Imran travelled all the way to London to meet her and not vice versa?

Well TTP wants harsh brand of sharia and that means Imran should not meet devils like Lara who make men sin by posting nude photos of herself on the net. She also wears tight or no clothes most of the times another thing forbidden by TTP?

Imran needs to make up his mind whether TTP is good or bad? If they are good then meeting Lara is haram and if TTP is bad then meeting Lara is Halal. Educate yourself better before giving sermons to others.

You don't have much idea of Imran's stance. Please don't talk about it..

Imran Khan wants to negotiate with the tribes and alienate TTP....People who are supporting TTP due to Western colonialism in Afghanistan and murder of innocent children by drones must be negotiated with..and separated out of TTP...expose the 'core' of TTP and offer them to surrender arms...or just tackle them by military...

Anyways, solution has to be political and not military one...

PS. TTP doesn't know quack about "Shariah" ...stop buying into their bullsh!t like other gullible Westerners...

If you like seeing Photos of Imran in bikinis be my guest, I will still root for Lara. After all Imran travelled all the way to London to meet her and not vice versa?

Why you always have to see people in bikinis to appreciate someone? Grow up..

PS...I thought you were a female...are you or am I mixing you with one other U.K member here?

PS. Imran came to U.K for treatment/check-up...Lara came to meet Imran all the way from Sydney...

If your Queen wasn't an old duck, she would've came to visit Imran Khan too... :coffee:

You don't have much idea of Imran's stance. Please don't talk about it..

Imran Khan wants to negotiate with the tribes and alienate TTP....People who are supporting TTP due to Western colonialism in Afghanistan and murder of innocent children by drones must be negotiated with..and separated out of TTP...expose the 'core' of TTP and offer them to surrender arms...or just tackle them by military...

Anyways, solution has to be political and not military one...

PS. TTP doesn't know quack about "Shariah" ...stop buying into their bullsh!t like other gullible Westerners...

Stop jumping in without reading the full thread. No one thinks TTP is angelic in any manner and hence it is strange when Imran tweets about a TTP Commander being killed. He is free to talk to any body from Lara Bingle in a bikini to TTP in a salwar kameez openly but I doubt he has the guts. He will always remain a closet now ageing playboy (actually old man) and the pious politician is just a ploy to fool the public. I loved it how every body was jumping down the throat of Bhutto's son when he posted some innocent party pictures on his facebook yet everybody goes out of the way to justify Imran meeting a topless model? I thought Imran had gone to London to meet the Met Police and hand over 8 secret files against altaf?

Back
Top Bottom